- The lunch scene is this. Kermit gets drunk off of elderflower wine. The Princess is trying to tell the king Tamnella is a witch, and Robin is trying to help her, only to get his face stuffed with popovers.Tamanella: Have a popover, froggie!
King: Good idea. He's eating all the popovers.
- There's also the king's response, when Tamanella suggests having Robin taken away (to make sure he doesn't tell the king about her evil plans).
- The scene when Kermit tricks Sweetums into freeing Robin.Kermit: Here's my idea: my great froggy brain tells me that if we can't open the door to this cage, Sweetums can.
Robin: What did he say?
Sweetums: (sleep walking) Stay asleep and let frog go. Stay asleep and let frog go. Stay asleep and let frog go. (opens Robin's cage) Nighty night. (falls back into bed)
Sweetums: (wakes up) LET! FROG! GO??
Robin: Oh boy!
Tamanella: (bonks Sweetums on the head) You eat the frog, not the cage, fathead!
- Earlier, when the witch gives Sweetums Robin to eat. Sweetums tries to eat him while he's still in the cage.
Sweetums: Fathead, sorry. Sorry, sorry.
- The fact that the witch is held back at the end by all of Kermit's frog friends.
- Kermit's complete and utter confusion that Robin, a frog, somehow can't swim.
Funny / Tales from Muppetland: The Frog Prince