- Superman is fed up with loonies rampaging through his city:Superman: If it isn't one thing, it's another! There's always some new crackpot with an invention to destroy the world — and they always test it out on Metropolis!
- Lex Luthor Humongous Mecha disposes of stolen goods by eating them. Seriously.
- Steve Lombard tried to drench Clark with the pail-on-the-door gag, but Clark turned it on him.
- During their fist confrontation, Lex communicates Superman he is his greatest enemy. Why, Lex, tell him something he doesn't know.
- Spider-Man's reaction when he runs into several crooks is so... Spidey!:Spider-Man: All week Jonah Jameson's been after me to snap some juicy news photos, and the first night I have time to look — the news comes straight to me! Norman Mailer, eat your heart out!
- Spider-Man's reaction to Otto's hamminess:Doctor Octopus: Curse you, wall-crawler! Am I never to be free? Will you hound me forever? Will there never be an end?
- Doc Ock really wastes his hamminess on Spidey:Doctor Octopus: Look to the sky, Spider-Man! And behold the flying octopus! It marks the beginning of a new era in my pursuit of crime!
Spidey: Yeeech! And I thought the Spider-Mobile was a fiasco! Is that monstrosity supposed to impress people, Ockie? Or is it just a giant conversation piece?
Doc Ock: Impudent clod!
- Peter's camera... malfunctioned during his fight, leading to... let's say Jameson nearly had an aneurysm.
- Lex Luthor being a manipulative asshole to Doc Ock as soon as they meet.
- Peter and Jameson's arguments.Jameson: Do you know why I never gave you a vacation?
Peter: No, Sir.
Jameson: Because you're NOT hard-working — NOT diligent — AND there are TIMES, Peter old boy — when I'm not even sure you're a photographer!
Peter: Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? I've had it with you, Jameson! One minute you're Mr. Glad-Hand, the working boy's friend — the next, you put the knife in! Well, maybe that's okay for the rest of your staff — but it isn't for me! NOT ANYMORE! I'm through being stepped on! You want me, Jameson — find me!
- Lois flying off the handle when Clark pretends to be a wimp.Lois: Clark Kent! Are you going to let him do that to you? Take away the biggest story of your career? Are you?
Clark: Ah... yes, Lois... As a matter of fact... I am.
Lois: Ooohh! Sometimes you make me so mad I could scream!
- MJ sees Peter and Lois talking friendly and she greets Hiya, wolf rather than her usual Hi, tiger.
- Peter Parker asking Clark Kent where the phone booths are.
- And then he finds out that they have been replaced with stalls.
- That scene in which Spidey punches Supes until his hands hurt.
- Supes reassemble a computer at super-speed. Of course, Spidey has to make a quip:Superman: Wrong. At Super Speed — using my photographic memory — I can reassemble this computer! From the smallest circuit up — in the time it takes you — to blink an eye! Done! Care to give it a try, Spider-Man?
Spider-Man: Have you ever thought of hiring out to weddings and bar mitzvahs? With a talent like yours, you could be bigger than Henny Youngman.
- Superman addresses several Masai warriors, thinking he is dealing with insular people. It turns out that one of them studied in London.
- Spidey lampshades Lex's Bond villain's ways after exploring one of his super-secret lairs.Spider-Man: Your pal Luthor goes in for gizmos in a BIG WAY, Supes! You ask me, he's seen too many James Bond movies.
- Luthor's spaceship has a label on a wing saying Injustice Gang of the World. Apparently, super-villains are dead serious about branding.
- J. Jonah Jameson and Morgan Edge's talk:Jameson: Yes... eh... But you've got workers you can trust...
Edge: What are you, a comedian?
Edge: Take Clark Kent for example—
Jameson: Is that a serious offer?
Edge: You are a comedian, Jameson.
- Doctor Octopus felt incredibly upset when he found out Luthor betrayed him before he could backstab him.
- Spidey to Luthor: "If I didn't know better, Lex, I'd swear you don't like me!"
- A Meta example if you are a Peter/Mary Jane shipper and/or hate One More Day. According the Marvel Wikia, Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson are married in this universe (Earth-7642). Why is this funny? Because screw you, One More Day.
Funny / Superman vs. the Amazing Spider-Man