- Superman taking Kara...shopping. Think about that for a second.
- Superman and Supergirl referring to Batman as "grumpy-ass".
- The Brick Joke about Superman owing Batman for what Kara did to his computer.
- Batman: Your "cousin" just torched $50,000 worth of custom hardware.Superman: Send me the bill.Batman: On a reporter's salary. Right.
- When the Big Three go over to Barda's house to borrow her Mother Box, they insist she not come with them. Cue this glorious exchange:
- Big Barda: I know Darkseid's fortress like the back of my hand. You need me, so get over it. (Opens a secret compartment to reveal the Mother Box, weapons, and Scott Free's costume.)(Beat)Batman: ... Well, I'm over it. How about you two?
- Even before that, just the image of Barda opening her door to see Superman and Wonder Woman on her porch. The reactions of the people in Barda's town helps too.
- Also, while Superman and Wonder Woman make a big dramatic entrance and knock on the door in the first place, Batman's already inside when they enter.
- "I'd tell you to go to hell, Gilotina, but given the situation, that'd be redundant."
- The part where Darkseid grabs Superman's cape causing Superman to punch him halfway across the Kent's farm becomes especially funny if you're familiar with the Jim Croce song, You Don't Mess Around With Jim.You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind...
- Could also bring to one's mind Edna Mode's "No capes".
- The moment after Superman and Supergirl defeated Darkseid, but nearly demolished the Kents' home. Jonathan and Martha Kent's expressions when the came home and saw their house destroyed while Superman tried to introduce Kara to them was priceless.
Kara: I can help, I can... pound...I'm a good pounder.
- Soon after that, Superman promises he can build a new house for his parents. His cousin only adds to the humor of the situation.
- When Kara greets the Kents with a hug, she lifts Jonathan off the ground.
Funny / Superman/Batman: Apocalypse