For examples throughout the series, check this page.
- The original commercial. Mario, DK, Yoshi and Pikachu are seen as guys in costumes, happily skipping along a meadow while holding each other's hands as the song "So Happy Together" plays. Then Mario suddenly kicks Yoshi in the shin, and everyone starts beating the crap out of each other. For extra hilarity, after a brief Record Needle Scratch, the song resumes playing as the fight goes on.
- Pikachu's role is also funny: The main skirmish just erupts between Mario, Yoshi and DK while Pikachu just keeps getting thrown around like a rag doll. Doubly funny when you realize Pikachu is consistently in the higher tiers, even being top tier in 64.
- There's just something inherently funny about the combination of Nintendo characters beating each other up in a bright, flowery meadow while "So Happy Together" plays, while Don LaFontaine is narrating in dramatic Large Ham fashion.
- A blink-and-you'll-miss-it part during the intro, which has Pikachu rolling atop a Poké Ball.
- The tier lists can produce some pretty great results: Pikachu and Kirby are the only S-Tier characters, Yoshi is grouped with Bounty Hunters Captain Falcon and Samus, and Mario is on par with Jigglypuff.
- In Saffron City, it is possible to knock away the Pokémon that come out of the door. Chansey is most vulnerable to this, as unlike the other Pokémon that come out, it has no damage hitbox.
- One of the attacks of Master Hand is simply slapping the shit out of you, no flair, no cute effects, just a quick wind to it and then a fast smack just like that.