- Rik managing to beat Ash while not actually using the D-Pad to move his fighter. Then failing to after using it properly.Rik: ...oh, I was using the analog.
- To commemorate Stumpt's second anniversary, here's a Top 10 video for the funniest Gang Beasts moments...so far!
- The Sandwich War. Rik asks if a hot dog is a sandwich. The resulting debate involves Ash and Price yelling at each other, with Jas and Rik laughing and adding fuel to the fire.Price: A BAGEL! IS NOT CALLED BREAD! I'm losing my mind!
- In one challenge, Ash finds a Red Herring clue on a fence: "Google: Frac...". This leads him to put a pin on France. The hilarious part? They were actually in New Zealand. He was 1800 kilometers off. And the rest assume that it's the New Zealand sense of humor.Ash: I was the only one who went the other direction and saw the [message written in] Sharpie, Google-Colon-France.
[Jas and Rik burst out laughing, because Ash had been so certain of his answer until now.]
- And this wasn't the first time that episode, either!
- Shattered Skies:
- Rik finds out how to create a ceramic chick statue, which everyone coos over. Then he makes more.Ash: Holy SHIT, Rik!Price: WHY? WHY?!
- Ash needs hooch for a thing he doesn't want to talk about... Which is funnier, Price's reaction to realize Ash is building a slaughterhouse/factory farm and he's been unwittingly helping the whole time, or Jas's deadpan: "I think he's just going to drink the hooch!"?
- Rik finds out how to create a ceramic chick statue, which everyone coos over. Then he makes more.
- This bit from the first episode:Price: DAMMIT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I PR—I PRESSED UP AND X!
- Episode 3: Includes one long duel between Rik and Jas. Because of the back-and-forth, Rik devolves into screaming mad while Jas, Ash, and their friend Kakujo are left Corpsing.Rik: I'M—I'M LOSING MY MIND! I'M LOSING MY MIND!
- "All The Poopies"
- Rik accidentally kicking Jasmine.
- The first game's Comic Lash. "How do you know that's a tufted titmouse?"
- "Because it's not a naked dickdeer." Ash.
- The winner: "Don't kink-shame me, Beverly." Rik.
- Episode 14: Jas decides to sleep in Ash's house for the night and locks him out by placing his furniture in the doorway. Ash can't move it himself because his inventory is full.
- Episode 53: It's the Festival of Ice, and the group participates in the ice fishing competition. Rik, Jas, and Price manage to tie for first place and win the prize... while Ash doesn't get anything.Price: Guys, we should all put on our sailor's hats. All of us should put on our sailor's hats.Rik: Let's all put on our sailor's hats. Let's all match with our sailor's hats on.Ash: I'm so mad! The sailor's hat looks so cool!
- Episode 14: Rik crafts a concrete donkey, which Ash had thought he'd turned off before the start of the game.Ash: What? That's definitely turned off. Excuse me? Rik has hacks! How is Rik able to do this?
- As a result of hitting a charity landmark for Stumptmas, Stumpt takes on the Jelly Belly Bean Boozled Challenge. Highlights include:
- Price's reaction to Rotten Eggs is him stopping, pausing for 5 seconds, then spitting it out.
- Ash and Rik both getting Moldy Cheese was funny, but their reactions to Barf were hilarious. As Jas and Price watch, Ash spits it out into a tissue immediately before hitting the table, screaming through his hand; and Rik recoils as though someone force-fed him a rotten lemon, his legs briefly kicking as he scrapes the horrid jelly bean off his tongue.