- Guy's exchange with Bison in the Western versions of Alpha 2. It's made hilarious by the fact that a person as straight-laced as him delivers a line like this:Bison: "Bushin style ninjas are no match for Shadaloo soldiers."Guy: "I've fought your soldiers. Now I've come for you."Bison: "My soldiers are skilled, but I am supreme."Guy: "Yea, a supreme fat-head!"
- A more believable break from character, in Alpha 3:Guy: "I don't like to interfere in the lives of others. Everything should be left as is, but I must ask one thing. Cody... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"
- A more believable break from character, in Alpha 3:
- Bison vs. Ryu circa Alpha 2;Bison: "You're an impressive street fighter Ryu. With my guidance you could be unequaled."Ryu: "Who the hell are you?"Bison: "I am your lord and master. You will give me your respect."Ryu: "I'll give you something - but it's not respect."
- Zangief's ending in Alpha 3. How does he stop the Big Bad's Psycho Drive (which is also a Kill Sat)? By piledriving E. Honda into it repeatedly.
- Birdie is either a brainless thug or a Genius Bruiser. Sometimes it's hard to tell.Birdie: "Make me an offer."
Bison: "I'll offer to destroy you."
Birdie: "Make me a better offer."
- "If such strong fighters truly exist... they must be in one of those buildings over there."
- In his Alpha 3 ending, his attempt to obtain Bison's power consists of walking directly into his power reactor. It doesn't end well.
- In Dan's ending, he teaches Blanka how to roll.
- Karin's butler will come to the aid of anyone, even if they're escaped criminals or the incarnation of pure evil.
- Bison trolling Rose before their fight in Alpha 2:Rose: "I've tried to warn you. [...] I'll give you a count of three."
Bison: "1... 2... 2 1/2... 2 3/4..."
- In Guy's Alpha 2 stage, Cody is in the background with Jessica. If a female character passes by Cody, his eyes will wander to them and he'll start grinning. Jessica then gets angry and slaps him. See it here◊.
- Sodom's butchered-Japanese lines can come off as this to those who actually know the language.
Funny / Street Fighter Alpha