A continuation of the original page.
- Arin and Barry's impressions of Game Theory's MatPat in Part 6.Arin: (in a horribly over-cartoonish voice) Hi, I'm MatPat, I'm the host of Video Game Show!Barry: (in a similarly cartoonish voice) But you don't have to take my word for it! Da-dun-dun!
- Always a good idea to advertise with the Grumps.
- Arin & Ross's cavemen kiss, the fandom explodes.
- Ross shows Arin how to trap players.
- 2 opens from awesome to buggy.
Danny: Jesus, take the wheel! Take it from my hands!
- Followed shortly by the cavemen climbing a mountain using Psychic Powers.
- This turns Arin into a god.
- In typical Barry fashion, when asked to add epic music to the dinosaur battle, he adds kazoo music.
- Arin's Sophisticated as Hell when it comes to naming a dinosaur.
- Under one minute, the fastest turnaround in taming a dinosaur.
- The Grumps can customize their characters to resemble Dan, Ross, a pug, and Chinnigan.
- Their friend Stamper voices the opening cutscene.
- Ross fails at sailing a boat. As expected.
- Stories of younger Ross & Dan Playing with Fire.
- Dan & Ross talk in a boat.
- Ross successfully gets Danny with the Drop Bear thing!
- Here! Have a frisbee!
- Dan notices Ross' root.
- The Conductors discover the Y button.
- Witness the inevitable fight.
- Ross learns what left trigger does.
- When they see it...
- Part 7's Cold Opening has Ross accidentally solving a puzzle.
- In Part 8, Ross tempts fate with an enemy.
- Danny, Ross, & Arin thanks everyone for one year of Steam Train! Recorded by Barry. Who leaves the camera running.
- They lambast the Polygonal Graphics in the opening cinematic.
- Before the game begins, Ross & Dan have a laugh.
- Their first time meeting the castle guard dogs.
- Hey, look, a young Michael Keaton.
- Ross makes their first game save.
- Their Alternate Character Interpretation of the ferryman.
- The conductors witness The Dragon.
- Everyone gets the hat!
- Ross notes what the Isle of Wonder resembles.
- Episode 3 gives a Hurricane of Puns followed by Ross' Jewish Mother impression.
- Ross notes Alex's odd dance crossing the swamp.
- In Part 5, they go lower.
- In Part 6, Alex asks someone to a dance.
- Part 7 begins with Ross audibly mimicking Danny.
- Also in Part 7, while they stare at the riddle at the Cliffs of Logic for quite a while, Barry slowly zooms the screen until, after almost a full minute of contemplating, Ross suddenly breaks in:Ross: Oh, is this a riddle?!
- Part 8 begins with Ross presenting a fast-forward song.
- This episode's Title Drop appears!
- Ross makes a special save file.
- Ross describes the Isle of the Mists.It's the fart one!
- Them failing a timed quest: expected. Them dancing to said failure: huh.
- Given a retry, Dan trolls Ross by talking to a bird.
- Oh my God, he's George Washington!
- Sierra: How the fuck was I supposed to know that?Good luck figuring that out: The Game.
- The interesting intro of Part 14.
- Alex's googly eyes & Ross' perfect timing during the bonfire scene.
- I'm the king of the ponies!
- As Ross notes something, Dan reads a save file.
- Dan & Ross watch the game's Big-Lipped Alligator Moment.
- Dan figures a riddle before Ross.
- One death scene stands out in game.
- Ross solves a puzzle based on someone looking metal.
- Ross decides that Alexander has outdone his father.Ross: King Graham didn't do this shit, just fuckin' followed a candyass owl around.
- Part 19 gives Dan & Ross a "Eureka!" Moment.
- Part 20 begins with Ross noticing Alex in the urinal.
- An episode ends with Dan mixing up outros.
- Part 21 has Dan lampshade poor sound quality.
- Annoyed at Jollo, Ross angrily names a save file.
- Part 22 has Ross speak an audacious suggestion for revenge.
- The Running Gag of glory hole jokes late in game.
- Their panic about the incoming guard dogs.
- In the Finale, the genie's odd dance.
- Their reactions to the final fight.
- The King asks Alexander about a couple of things.
- Two Ensemble Darkhorses get attention.
- The game has a credits song. And they react wonderfully!
- Ross names the cat Fuckyouicu.
- Arin desires a mod where the meows are replaced with Orson Welles quotes.
- The conductors ask the audience how to water the cat.
- The cat flies!
- Surprise! Do you like the way that feels?
- Followed by Ross demonstrating breath physics.
- Wow. An appropriate YouTube video to post the Sandstorm Meme.
- Ross discovers he can dodge.Arriba!
- Part 3 throws Ross into the fight for his life.
- Imagine a rhino with a Live Journal.
- The entire Flash Back in Part 4.
- Ross gets one shot.
- The plum-smuggler gets a voice.
- The plum-smuggler gets some clothes.
- Hello, Captain!Ross: Meow.
- Dan's the only sane narrator compared to Arin & Ross.
- Someone's a Terrible Artist.
- Another Rossism spews out of Ross' mouth.
- Arin voices a character. Way high-pitched.
- Ross gives the mayor an ASMR voice.
- And the guard a fast voice. Poor Barry.
- A Galaxy Sister gets a low-pitched Lumpy Space Princess voice.
- Ross ends Part 3 like a rock star.
- Arin and Ross start the first episode wondering what it would be like if Dan suddenly had "big jubblies". Even better, the game's Opening Narration becomes part of their conversation.
- Arin voices the protagonist exactly like Kenstar, making this the fourth episode of Girlchan we never got.
- It's not just this game, either. Every single one of these visual novels seem to be an ongoing episode of Girlchan in Paradise!
- The Grumps are able to predict a lot of things that happen in the game, such as Ross, who is voicing the girl-best friend, calling the protagonist an idiot in-character, and then the game text doing the same, or when Arin jokingly suggests the guy whose sister is rumored to know where the shrine is has a crush on his sister, and it turns out he does.
- Oh Lord, the dialogue.
- Dan sums up the experience perfectly.
- Dan awakens the twin dragons of narration.Ross: There's this annoying prick next to me...
- The guys guess whom Taka-boy is talking to.
- Part 3 gives all three clapping wildly.
- Their reaction to seeing a bikini-clad demon.
- Ross mumbles in annoyance.
- Arin describes underwear.
- Part 4 starts with Ross kissing Dan.
- Dan snidely snarks like The Cinema Snob.
- This time, it didn't seem to be an idle threat! ...She moved to the right a little bit.
- Part 5 begins with Arin rating Dan's kissing. With Ross.
- Dan played a game with a Good Bad Translation.
- Barry gives Narumi some shades.
- Hello, Arin's desktop, our old friend!
- Part 5 ends with ASMR and a circlejerk.
- Part 6 has the Grumps reference a WillFerrell skit.
- Ross dialogues too close to the mic.
- Arin ends Part 6 noticing a smiley face.
- Arin lampshades lack of visuals.
- The grumps express incredulity at the hero's sudden complete and total lack of a sex drive and begrudgingly voice his lines rejecting the fox girl's sexual advances.Danny: WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MAIN CHARACTER?
Danny: Well...Guys, I'm gonna go excuse myself for...
- At the end, after staring at a naked girl for five minutes, they wrap up the episode with the following:
Arin: ...You gonna go to the bathroom?
Danny: ...about ten minutes. Yeah.
Arin: I need to use it first.
Ross: I need to use it at the same time.
(all talking over each other)
Ross: Wait, let's be straight. What are we doing in the bathroom?
Danny: (Beat) Uh...alright, let's uh, let's say it...
Ross: One two three.
Danny: Right, on three. One, two, three.
All: Jerking off.note
Danny: Okay. NexttimeonSteamTrain.
- Dan imagines Taka Boy narrating all this.
- Ross narrates sexy until...Danny: I'm just gonna kill this bag of Sonic.
- Part 8 ends with a new background!Danny: This kitchen has everything you could ever want. Two bowls. Four knives.
- The Grumps are shocked briefly due to blatant sexism.
- Danny comes to a sudden realization.
- Ross turns into Batman.
- Barry's slow zoom into boobs as the Grumps talk science.
- Arin cracks a lame joke.
- So much action...meanwhile, at this house.
- Part 11 has Ross getting bored from spending a long time not voicing a character, so he decides to take a selfie during recording. Arin is not pleased.
- "Wait, this ends in diarrhea."
- Arin uses his Ash voice.
- What's Ross doing to Danny?
- The Grumps get fed up with Takahiro.
- One character says, "Oh, poopie."Danny: Finally, we're getting to our level.
- Arin brings Dracula into the scene!
Danny!Tsuyuri (á la Count von Count) Four! Four other spirits! Ah! Ah! Ah!
- Which evolves into a Swedish Chef impression.
- The Dracula voice becomes even funnier a few moments later when Tsuyuri actually says "Four. Four other spirits."
- Danny interrupts Ross with a belch.
- Barry's skillz put to good use.
- While the guys argue about Pancake Tuesday/Ash Wednesday, Barry slowly zooms in Tsuyuri's boobs.
- When a scene starts playing where the only two people present are both voiced by Arin, Danny and Ross threaten to leave the room.
- The Grumps' inability to pronounce the name "Tsuyuri" correctly.
- After reading dialogue in-character as Tsuyuri for several minutes, Danny suddenly asks out of nowhere in his normal voice "Can you see my labia in this outfit?!"
- When Takahiro returns from his dialogue scene with Tsuyuri and tells the others that she told him something interesting, Danny ask if they should bet on whether or not Maeko will say "What was it?". She does.
- When Ross tells Danny that the latter "really knows [his] character", Danny retorts that it's like "knowing" a dog - leave a steak in front of it and it will eat it.
- Ross ignores Dan's request.Danny: I'm going to headbutt you.
- A mispronounciation gives the PC a southern accent.
- In Episode 16, Arin apparently starts channeling Bobcat Goldthwait as the narrator.
- Ross' new character voice breaks glass.
- Part 17 opens on Ross' lamest attempt at Product Placement.
- Part 18's a cocktease.
- Dan mispronounces a word, and we all laugh.
- Ross' character voice is briefly his normal voice.
- The game call backs the panty theft.
- Part 20 has Ross accidentally touching Arin's pits and wants to make it even.
- Both characters talk & face like stroke victims.
- Machiko changed into a duck once.
- Arin reveals his email address.
- Goodbye, boobs.Farewell. Charlotte!
- Goddammit, Barry! Too Much Information!
- Dan & Ross hear the plot.
- Ross: If you rub horses, they get bigger.
- Ross decides to buy a game expansion.
- SlammaBangJones at the horse race!
- Barry's music makes it.
- In what becomes funny in a sort of existential way, Dan & Ross' realization that out of everyone in the entire world, they're the only ones playing the multiplayer version of the game.
- After they win the horse race:Danny: Yeah! Suck it Jews!Ross: What?
- Wanna see Danny in a top hat?
- Arin dies putting on a pink shirt.
- Bananas! 44 dollars!
- Arin bungles Part 1's outro.
- Part 2 shows Arin swimming in the T-1000.
- Arin complains to Ross.Arin: How the fuck am I supposed to do anything?Ross: I don't know. Use the functionality of sneaking?
- Ross & Arin's Blatant Lies about their sex lives.
- Ross frustration at the end of the first two episodes when Arin wants to continue playing.
- Ross remembers a DayZ session where people remove pants.
- While Arin looks for weapons, Ross seeks clothing.
- They get so excited over a miner's helmet.
- Arin & Ross argue over band-aids.
- Just as Arin mastered the game, his PC dies of hunger.
- The opening skit. Barry & Suzy overload Ross into leaving, making Dan take his place.Danny: *As Ross leaves screaming* I thought we were doing Steam Train today?Suzy: Well, I guess we could do it without Ross.Danny: Sweet! *Leaps onto the couch and puts his arms around Suzy and Barry* I fucking hate Ross!
- Their overreaction to Extreme Fever.
- The hamster's kind of creepy.
- After someone wins, they discover they can move the final score screen.
- Foxy pops his head out of the curtains. Everyone screams.
- To calm Barry's nerves, Arin plays a flute.
- They see their first hallucination.
- Followed by their first death.
- Night 2: The Search for BonnieBarry: Where, where is the bunny?Arin: Oh God.Suzy: No... no...Arin: No, no, no. No-no-no.Suzy: Oh my God, you guys are like slowly unraveling.Barry: I can't, I can't-Arin: Where's the fucking RABBIT, dude?!
- "We're in a good spot, guys"
- The Dark Security Booth of Butt-Clenching SuspenseSuzy: Uh...Arin and Barry: (Inelegant Blubbering)Suzy: Game over? Did we break it?Arin: No, I think we're just waiting'til 6 am. (whimpers)Barry: I think we're fine. I think-Suzy: Are you serious? Oh, we're still playing!Barry: You know what, I think we're gonna make it out juuuuust fine.Arin: Yeah? You think so?Barry: (sing-song) Five Nights at Freddy's~Freddy: SCREEEEEEEEE!
- Part 3 has the Grumps give a comment that's Hilarious in Hindsight for those who know the Back Story.Barry: What if they run on souls? What if they run on Satan?
- "Have you ever met a party duck? I have not."
- Arin's Freddy voice.
- Chica stays in the bathroom for quite a bit.Suzy: Wow, he's still peein'!
- For the nervous, butt-clenching sort of laughter, try to keep count of how many times the Grumps are looking for Freddy on Night 3, without noticing his eyes leering at them from the shadows.
- They finally experience the joy that is Foxy.
- Are the Grumps Determinators?Suzy: We're over halfway done now, so we can't just quit.Barry: No, this is the perfect time to quit, so that no one can see how far we can fall. 'cause there's plenty of falling left to be fell.(ten traumatic minutes later)Suzy: Next time on Steam Train, see us complete level four and possibly level five.Barry: No, it's not happening. It's not gonna happen-Suzy: We can totally do it. We just gotta dry off all the sweat, and take a little break.Barry: I gotta take a shower, I'm covered in sweat and fecal matter from my clenched butt!
- During Night 4 they start talking smack about Freddy, only to quiet down in case he's listening to them.Barry: (as Arin checks the cameras) No Freddy, alright. Things are great.Arin: Freddy can fuckin' die, dude. I mean-Suzy: Dude.Arin: Maybe he can hear me, maybe he can hear me and that's a bad thing to do.Suzy: I wouldn't put it past this game.Barry: No need to reciprocate their hatred towards us.
- Barry is not very reassuring.Arin: Ducky, show stage... fuck, where the fuck is Freddy?Barry: Don't worry about Freddy, he'll come to you. No need to look for him.Arin: Yeah, that's what I'm worried about!Barry: Oh. Oh, then, God, be terrified!
- Suzy notes Chica bobbing her head to What Is Love.
- Part 1 shows Ross & Barry look at boobs.
- Ross' story about Holly loss at Shovel Knight.
- StrongBad goes to Ikea.
- Barry reacts odd to Ross' bad joke.
- Ross gives a really morbid video game plot.
- Ross misses a Save Point.Ross: Are you fucking serious?!
- Part 4 has Ross & Barry give a Mass "Oh, Crap!" to the second boss.
- Ross creates Ego Raptor in The Sims 4. Hilarity Ensues.
Barry: Are you gonna make a house for him?Ross: Yes, that's what I'm looking for actually.
- Equally funny, Ross' a complete amateur playing this game.
- They place Arin's toilet and bathtub outside, directly pointed at the neighbor's house.
- Part 2 has Ross love making ghost babies.
- Sim!Arin talks to a hot girl.
- Ross creates Sim!Dan second.
- As Dan & Arin meet, a blonde does pushups on the sidewalk.
- Ross makes Sim!Dan & Sim!Arin flirt. And kiss. And become a couple.
- Dan takes a bath while Arin uses the toilet. On the front lawn.Barry: This is everything I ever wanted in a video game.
- Ross gets them to stay the night together.Barry: Are we writing a fanfiction?Ross: Yeah. This is straight up Tumblr peer fanfiction.
- The game opens with radio banter.
- Huh, what's that?
- That bush looks shifty!
- Hmm. Is that blood?
- A man runs back into a toilet.Suzy: He's got shotgun diarrhea!
- The Grumps encounter their first scare.
- Arin presses an elevator button, only for a man to fall down the shaft.Suzy: Hit it again! Hit it again!Arin: More! more! more!Barry: You've killed all the enemies! Game Over!
- Arin becomes an art critic.
- Barry recognizes that hand in the toilet.
- The Grumps observe hanging photos. Especially the last one.
- Someone needs a kiss!
- The Grumps observe the weather.
- Arin makes a friend in a wheelchair.
- Arin experiences his first attack by the inmates.
- Arin fails the simple task of hiding inside a locker.
- Someone's super excited!
- The inmates chase Arin for a v-day card!
- Thank Barry for blurring nudity!Nothing to see here...
- Barry sees the escape route, only for Arin to double back toward the enemy.
- Arin & Barry sing the "Touch my butt song."
- Arin returns to the game after a break.
- Something Meta about Suzy talking a portal to hell while Arin tries avoiding the Pig Man.
- Barry crosses a line.Suzy: Ooh. Go to the female ward.Suzy: OMG, Barry.Barry: I'm sorry.
- An inmate gives an odd dance routine.
- Arin nearly returns to Pig Man.It's not what I want! Not what I wanted!
- Arin's pursued by inmates. And realizes too late.
- Followed by so much Epic Fail.
- A hostage situation gets some weird Mood Whiplash.Look at that butt.
- The game pauses at an odd moment.
- Arin attacks a woman first according to Ross. And a rewind.
- Stage completion includes electric air guitar.
- Young Ross' story about kicking lamps.
- Part 2 ends with the Grumps going into space. Unexpectedly.
- An arrow pointing to Crystal Pepsi leads to analysis about the drink.
- Followed by thoughts about Commander Holly in cosplay.
- Arin explains the bases to Ross.
- Ross completes a running jump.
- Arin repeatedly falls into space.
- After so many videos with nary a mention, a certain club returns.
- Ross' story of snorkeling in Hawaii.Damn! Look at that ass!
- Imagine Winnie the Pooh Driven to Suicide.
- Flipping a book looks so traumatic.
- Arin & Ross badly voice characters, followed by Pooh Bear repeatedly dying.
- Arin explains to Ross how the Pooh cast are all stuffed animals.
- Part 2 sadly gives Pooh evicting Eyeore out of his home.
- Ross theorizes the Pooh cast are Robin's sex toys.
- Christopher Robin's swing inspires Ross to share his swinger story.
- Arin & Ross are fans of Arthur.
- Bumblebee's told to finger a butthole.
- Arin trolls the audience identifying Transformers.
- Optimus Prime's Date With Rosie Palms leads to explaining Transformers' innuendo.
- A Transformers' toy resembles an orangutan.
- Ross discovers Bumblebee's true name.I feel like a gold bug! I feel like a thunder cracker!
- After Optimus laments Bumblebee's sacrifice, Ross & Arin act like a California theater.
- Optimus pushes off a homeless Transformer.Get off me, you pleeb!
- Arin makes Optimus sit down, drink beers, and watch TV.
- And change channels.
- Arin plays up Optimus fondling the gun turret.
- Ross' Bro-dozer concept. And everything that follows.
- After Arin temporarily leaves Ross, they ridicule one-man let's plays.
- It becomes clear very quickly that Ross is the only one between he, Barry, and Arin to be the only one well versed in Warcraft. He immediately confuses the hell out of Arin and Barry by informing them that the orcs are aliens and that the bird in the opening cinematic is literally a man. When asked how the orcs, being tribal aliens, got to Azeroth without spaceships he talks about the Dark Portal, at which point Barry laughs and makes clear that he really has no idea if Ross is bullshitting them or not.
- Enter the murlocs!Arin: Whoa whoa, it's a murloc! I know those! I've seen those things before! Those were jokes that have been made before!
- Arin mercilessly making fun of the mouth animations.
- The first part is put in a nutshell by Thrall and Barry.Thrall: None of this makes sense—Barry: None of this makes sense! I agree, Thrall!
- Arin's amazed a dev is speaking to the player during the tutorial.
- Part 2 imagines the orcs launching a wooden rocketship.
- Ross mentioning hoggers becomes a bit from Arin & Barry about mushing.
- They meet an orc with a pig-mask. a porc.
- So much ridicule over how characters are named.
- Part 3 ends on an unexpected Shout-Out.
- Following that with Part 4...
- Arin & Ross lampshade The Problem with Licensed Games.
- The opening cutscene's acting and character models.
- The game opens on peaceful wildlife interrupted by the main characters.
- Oh god, the popping graphics.
- Justin Bieber blinds himself before joining the crew.
- The duck call minigame rips off Shadow Hearts: Covenant.
- Their shock at calling ducks for hunting.
- The bulk of the episode was quite funny but the last ten minutes has footage of Ross and Arin taking a stab at in-door Cricket. The whole time Ross has an enormous mustache drawn on his face, calling back to the better the mustache the better the player.
- Arin blindly playing the game with Ross as the expert.
- Arin discovers he can rub the ball.
- Ross' Australian accent slips through a moment.
- Ross' panic when he begins unexpectedly bowling.
- The Running Gag of the wonky controls.
- The colorful clothing reminds them of Power Rangers.
- Ross calls shenanigans on the Perth skyline copied six times.
- Arin & Ross have a shouting match.
- As this year introduced a new intro for Steam Train, the Halloween version has zombie!Ross piloting the train. With Danny, Arin, Barry, & Suzy sporting monstrous Oh, Crap! looks on their faces.◊
- Barry coughs as the baby gets cake.
- After encountering blurred vision, the Grumps assume the baby's a Furby.
- At Barry's suggestion, Ross busts out his baby voice.
- The baby's abacus completes the Grumps' lives.
- Oh MY God, Arin loves a penguin!
- The background noise is the baby's mom getting three way plowed.
- Don't go into dad's office! The porn's in there!
- The Grumps encounter their first scare.
- Imagine as a horror game, Blue's Clues.
- Danny naming his PC Kwat, inspiring Ross to input similar names.
- Danny is the worst shot.Ross: Hello, Stormtrooper!
- Ross' baby voice returns as they sneak thru a zombie hoard.
- The one thing everyone wants finally happens: While Ross's looks for a book, Dan performs ASMR.
- Ross leaves an accurate epitaph for Danny.
- Since it's a game geared towards younger children, the sign-up information asks for the player's parents' email. So Ross decides to actually put in his dad's email, meaning they need to call him to get the account activated.
- Before that, something even funnier happens: After finding out that the game won't allow the username "rubberross" (Apparently due to 'rubber' meaning condom), Ross tries "condomross" and it works.
- Ross finally finds the store and buys $99 worth of premium currency... which they shortly thereafter realize he can't even spend because almost everything is only unlocked at a higher level.
- The entire last 20 minutes of the video and their interactions with a player named "Wintertaidthumbs".
- Ross finds out that he forgot to turn off monthly payments for the game.Egoraptor: RRRRRRROOOOOSSSS!!!!!
- Right from the start, Barry wants to know "Why are we doing this again? My day was going so well..."
- Suzy's trying to be the voice of reason, forcing Arin to listen to the tutorial, and when the Marionette begins rising urges him to wind up the music box, but then...
- Suzy points out that with the security room's light bulb flanked by two triangular warning signs on the wall over the door...Suzy: You guys ever notice that the door looks like a clown, it's got like clown eyes and a clown nose-Barry: Well thanks, now I'm scared of the environment.
- Some Conversational Troping about an Ominous Music Box Tune leads to a short anecdote about how one of Suzy's toys spooked Arin.
- They're not ready for Freddy.
- The end-of-episode sign-off.Arin: Next time on Steam Train...Suzy: Yeah, find out if we can make it through Night Two!Barry: (mumbling "Pop Goes the Weasel")Suzy: (cheerful) And hopefully Barry's pants will stay clean for another day.
- Part 2 has an interesting opening.Arin: (pretty good impression) Hello everybody I'm Markiplier!Suzy: (shrilly) And I'm PewDiePie!Barry: (inexplicably Southern) And mah name is Barry Kramer. I shit my pants!
- By Part 3, Arin needs a break, and Barry gets volunteered.Barry: (gibbering)Arin: (sipping drink) This game's kinda relaxing when you're not the one playing it.Barry: Aaaah, where's the bunny?!
- In Part 4 the Grumps realize they need help, so call in a real Freddy's expert: Markiplier! At two in the morning.
- For added fun, when Mark is giving his advice, he sounds a lot like Phone Guy.
- How's this for a Survival Mantra? "Fuck you Freddy, fuck you Freddy, fuck you Freddy..."
- Part 5 has the Grumps reminiscing about Chuck E. Cheese's and other birthday parties. Arin relates how one not-quite-friend once got him a bunch of sea turtles.Suzy: Why sea turtles stuff?Arin: I don't fucking know, I don't - ask him.Barry: Like ninja sea turtles, or just sea turtles?Arin: Like regular sea turtles.
- "It's 3 am, we might make it." Nope.
- Barry searches for the silver lining.Barry: Let's just take a moment to... reflect on how good our lives are, that we don't have to be murdered by robot animals, and we can live, learn from this experience... we don't have to end this way, this is a warning-Suzy: Barry? Shut up.Arin: (laughs, sobs)Suzy: You know I love you-Barry: I'm just gonna curl up in my Happiness Blanket. (muffled) My blanket understands me!
- Arin has the hiccups. Ross attempts to cure him of them by promising him 100 dollars if he hiccups again. After a few seconds of silence, it seems like it's worked...only for Arin to hiccup again.Ross: I will give you a hundred dollars if you hiccup again.Arin:I think it worked...What the fuck. *hic* Ah, I hiccuped!"Ross: No you didn't!Arin: A HUNDRED BUCKS!Ross: No, I didn't hear it!Arin: A HUNDRED BUCKS!Ross: Edit that out!(Flashback to a few seconds ago)Ross: I will give Kevin a hundred dollars if you hiccup again.Text on screen: PAY UP ROSS!
- Arin gets increasingly defensive and loud about their decision to use a walkthrough on a game for young children. Barry decides to just pretend Arin is drunk.Barry: Arin, what's ten times ten?Arin: Te—seven.
- Also, Arin continually finds himself shocked at just how snarky the walkthrough is, to the point of actually asking the author just what the hell their problem is.
- This series solely consists of Arin, Ross, and Barry — equipped with God Mode and full tactical gear — going around their server and forcing other players to have the Christmas spirit and sing Christmas carols or get put down (in a game where death has very dire consequences). Those who comply are recruited into the Christmas Battalion, and everyone else...Ross: GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND!...SING US A CHRISTMAS CAROL!Other player: (beat, then runs, and promptly gets shot)Arin: What is everyone's problem with Christmas?!
- The entire exchange with the maintenance guy in Part 2, but in particular:Larry: Gosh, I'm so sorry you're so busy. How about if I get out of your way? Heh heh, see you later, I'll just wait in my room or something.
Maintenance Guy: (Irritated) Oh yeah, good idea! The sooner you leave me alone, the sooner I'll get this done!
Danny: What a bag of dicks.
Ross: Yeah, what an asshole.
Larry: (Immediately after Ross) Geez, what an asshole!
(Danny and Ross laugh)
Maintenance Guy: Geez, what an asshole!
- It seems that in lieu of Ross's precious 'lick' option he has found comfort in the game's 'undress' button.Danny: *having some trouble with a button* I feel like we should be able to push that don't you?
Ross: Maybe pull your penis out?
- In part 6, while talking with Char, Danny and Ross discuss the texturing on the walls. Barry starts to zoom in on it, then zooms in on Char's boobs instead.
- After awhile, Barry edits Dan's face onto Char's face to make a truly surreal picture.
- The Running Gag of censoring naked characters with pictures of Dan and Ross, with the exception of the men in the showers. Here, they're censored with pairs of jeans, DNA genes, and pictures of Gene Wilder.
- Part 13 has the grumps accidentally ride the makeshift tram when they didn't intend to. When they take the tram back, Ross comments on wanting to hear music from Wind Waker while they're riding. Barry obliges.
- Kevin adds some sneaky edits with Ross in an eyeless Woody mask. Then the playthrough cuts to showing Ross scaring the badonkers off his fellow Grumps. When he did he was, of course, wearing the mask but Suzy described him as not having a shirt, his underwear pulled up to his bellybutton, and his pants down around his knees.
- In part 2, Ross and Arin decided to go around spraying random players with a fire truck and accidentally murder one of them. Said player eventually comes back. With a bazooka.
- As they're driving around, Arin points out a ghost player flying around in an airplane. At the end of the part, a cab Ross is riding in suddenly explodes, killing him. At the beginning of the next part, Ross returns to where his ride spontaneously combusted. What does he find? The wrecked remains of a plane.
- Even better, near the end of the part, the ghost player suddenly falls out of the sky while Ross is fiddling with C4 and gets in the way of his C4-flinging. Ross then blows him up, avenging his own death.
- What makes this funnier is the fact that Ross never realized the plane he found at the crash scene was the ghost player's, nor the fact that it killed him. He not only got revenge on the player who kamikaze'd him, he did so without ever realizing it!
- Ross meets a player named Frostastic and proceeds to befriend him. After several minutes of hanging out, Arin finally shows up on his bike. He promptly murders Frostastic, driving Ross into a fit of rage.Arin: Is this your friend?Ross: Yeah, he's my friend. He hasn't tried to kill me yet.Arin: (points gun at Frostastic) Cool. (shoots him)Ross: What're you doing!?Arin: What? (dodges Ross's punch) I didn't do anything. (laughing as he gets on his bike) See ya!
- Words can not do this one justice. Just click the link. Watch at your own risk. NSFW is only the tip of the iceberg. May God have mercy on our souls.
- As they play the Movie Maker, they eventually encounter a motel set. Ross becomes anxious.Barry: Uh...Ross: Oh...Barry: Oh my...oh my god.Ross: Arin...Arin: (Trying not to laugh) Go on inside!Ross: I- I don't want to.Arin: Ross, just go inside!Ross: I don't want to.Arin: Just go inside!Ross: I don't want to.Arin: Just go inside!Ross (whining): Arin, don't make me go inside this No-Tell Motel!
- When the gang comes across a pregnant Sonic scene, they find a rope that, when pulled, causes Sonic to give birth to various objects. These are a ring, a Chao, a Chaos Emerald, a speech bubble that says "Let me out of here!!!", and Tails.Barry: This doesn't even belong in the headcanon! GOD!
- It says something when ROSS of all people is worried about what's going to happen next.
- The moment Barry realizes that they were just birthed out of Rouge's vagina.Barry: Why were-!? Wha- Where are we, look up, er-(Pan up, sees Rouge with her legs wide open)Barry: Noooo! Noooo! Noooo! Uggggh!(Arin laughs hysterically)
- Even worse is when they first appear INSIDE Rogue's vagina, they explore a bit and find Big the Cat is in there with them.
- Arin has Ross and Barry convinced for a little while that this was a set of failed Sega games, rather than the fan-game that it is.
- "My Roommate Sonic" traumatizes them so much that Barry is reduced to whimpering, "Turn off the Dreamcast!" over and over, with Arin telling Ross, "It's up to you!" as Ross hesitates to shut off the system.
- Ross concludes the video with the understatement of the century.Ross: I don't know what you just showed me, but I'm a little disturbed.
- The end of the first part.Ross: Next time on Steam Train...Barry: I want to go to the right side of the screen, Ross!Ross: Nope. Next time on Steam Train...Barry: I'm impatient!
- A major selling point for watching the playthrough is the variety of funny voices Ross provides for certain characters: Papyrus sounds like Skeletor, Alphys is Dinkles, while his Mettaton voice is a Markiplier impression. And when Mettaton transforms into Mettaton EX, his voice goes from Markiplier to seductive Markiplier
- What voice does he give Onion-San? His Sakura Spirit voice.Barry: Ugh, I never understood Dan hating on this voice until I had to hear it in person.
- What voice does he give Onion-San? His Sakura Spirit voice.
- "Why is [Madjick] shooting Jesus at me?"
- Episode 12: "Yer breakin' my balls Alphys! BREAKING! MY! BALLS!!!"
- Also Ross having Alphys suggest they Netflix and chill.
- When Alphys is explaining that she made a mistake in reprogramming her robot, Mettaton:
- Barry: We only just met, why are you trying to piss me off?
- On the train question, they get it wrong simply because Barry took so long reading the question that they ran out of time.
- It's also worth pointing out that, when they first met her, Barry and Ross mistakenly thought that she was a guy.
- When Mettaton reveals that Alphys has been watching the player's progress.Ross!Mettaton: And always, always whispering... "No! Wrong! You have to go that way!"Barry: So is Dr. Alphys you, Ross?BeatRoss!Mettaton: Shut up!Both of them chuckle
- When Alphys suggests that they "j-just forget about it and smile."
- Ross, as an off screen Papyrus, has some pleasant words for Undyne in Part 18, after Undyne explains why she can't let Papyrus into the Royal Guard.Ross!Papyrus: Say that to my face, bitch!
- Their reaction to Photoshop Flowey who decimates them in SECONDS on their first try.
- And just before that was, of course, their reaction to Flowey deciding to Yank the Dog's Chain by killing off Asgore just as things had settled back down. Having the game shut itself down immediately after left them extremely unnerved.
- Now animated for your viewing pleasure. Especially funny is when Flowey grows legs and runs off with the Six Human SOULs.
- A little meta humor is that, during the fight, Photoshop Flowey demonstrates his superiority by reloading the game constantly. The Grumps, however, believe that they're beating him and that the reloading is them showing their superiority. This gets laughable when you see Photoshop Flowey utterly curbstomp the player with his evil face laughing as Ross and Barry feel triumphant.
- And just before that was, of course, their reaction to Flowey deciding to Yank the Dog's Chain by killing off Asgore just as things had settled back down. Having the game shut itself down immediately after left them extremely unnerved.
- Nearly the entirety of Part 22, in which the Grumps explore the true laboratory and are thoroughly unnerved the whole time.
- In the finale, Part 23, the Grumps commenting on how the drama of the finale is somewhat undercut by their decision to name the child "Spoopy".
- Since the character Sans has done nothing but bone-related puns the whole game, they get to improvise their own during the credits. They even high-five over it.
- Ross and Barry genuinely freaking out when Asriel pranks them with the fake-out before the backer credits.
- Plus there's the implication, given Barry's reactions during, that they genuinely don't know that you can't die in the Special Thanks section (where you dodge the credits)... because you have infinite health.
- Barry and Ross freaking the hell out over having to do the No Mercy Run. Especially near the end of the first area, when the first empty random encounter shows up and the music changes completely.
Barry: I HATE YOU, ROSS!
- Part 2 features Barry's epic breakdown at killing Toriel in the cruelest way possible (i.e, sparing her until she stops attacking, then one-shotting her).
(Distant sound of a door closing.)
- Even better is Ross's Evil Laugh afterwards.
- "Welcome back to I hate myself and I hate you for watching this"
- In Part 5, when the prompt comes up to either kill or spare Papyrus:
Barry: ...Ross has left the building.
- In the last two minutes of Part 13, they finally experience the joy that is Sans' opening attack. Cue incoherent shrieking and then stunned silence at the first of undoubtedly many Game Over screens just five seconds after the battle starts. Even Ross - who knew what the final boss would be - is at a loss for words.Ross: *brokenly sings along to the Game Over music*Barry: (high-pitched, strangled voice)....Next time on Steam Train, we're gonna...see what that was all about...
Ross: (As Mettaton) I'll see YOU... in the next life. BUH-BYE!
- Even better is their reaction to Mettaton's boss fight. They stock up on high-end healing items, steady themselves, go into the boss room....and he dies in one hit.
- Part 15 of Undertale Genocide has Ross telling Barry incredibly lame skeleton jokes off a Halloween joke website in his Skeletor Papyrus voice. Ross genuinely believes it helps when Barry gets through Sans's randomly teleporting attack pattern without being hurt and asks everybody to put their hands up and give them skeleton jokes.
- Part 16 brings us the finale to the No Mercy Run, and Ross and Barry's screams of horror at the ending, where Chara rushes the screen.
- The very Overly Long Gag. After having denied Chara's offer of taking the player's SOUL, they wait for them to return with the offer. During this time, Barry decides to use the Random Conversation Generator again, and almost all of Ross' answers are either "Danny Sexbang", "Kevin" and "murder".
- First of all, the very idea of having Arin, Barry and Ross working as a bomb squad, with the easily hyperactive and rage-prone Arin as the defuser (especially nerving given his recent experiences on Super Mario Maker) and the trollish Ross as one of the assistants. The Grump heads on the thumbnail◊ for Part 1 are a quite accurate depiction of the playthrough.
- Arin's accurate but outrageous descriptions for the glyphs, which includes "an A with a dick" and "a nutsack with a tiny dick".
- Brian is all too happy to ignore the "Ross makes the save names on text adventure games" tradition, often taking the keyboard before Ross can get it to make saves informing the viewers that Ross, in fact, likes to suck butts. Ross' reactions are varying levels of indignation and frustration.
- After much fooling around on the character creation screen, they discover they can give their character odd-colored skin and decide he needs to be a robot. Named Eieio (as in "Old McDonald had a Farm"). Who likes killing humans.
- Ross has somehow added a mod that adds the Undertale soundtrack to the game.
- Which becomes even funnier next episode when he admits he modeled his character in his personal playthrough after Papyrus.
- Talking about the Dwingeloo Galaxy, which is a real thing, and what its inhabitants would be like.
- As Ross reads the disclaimer at the start of the game...he realizes he may have made a mistake.Ross: "This is a fan-made game based on characters from the Pokémon franchise. It is not to be purchased or sold for..." Oh fuck, some guy just sold this to me.Arin: Are you serious?Ross: He was on that corner of the street and he said...Arin: Are you fucking ser...You got swindled by a Pokémon bootleg artist?
- Ross and Arin comes across the girls dorm and has this to say.Ross: (in a deadpan tone) Who you know really needs to be separated once they all know each other, they are afraid that they might accidentally have sex.Arin: (equally as deadpan) Oh no that... that would be horrible.
- Suzy remarks on how odd it is seeing people buying Five Nights at Freddy's merchandise at Target and Wal-mart, and Barry claims he wouldn't know because "I don't go outside."
- "It's like Myst, if it was designed to just break your brain."
- "There's no way [Ballora]'s gonna be just pressed against the glass, screaming, right?" Barry almost seems surprised that she isn't there at all.
- "We like foxes, they don't chase us down hallways or anything."
- After the "Angsty Teen" version of Handy tells them about the dead body found in the vent, Barry wonders "Was I that dead body? Is that the twist?"
- In Part 3, Ross and Barry claim they switched the voice audio to Japanese to appease the people in the comments inevitably complaining about Subbing vs. Dubbing. It's actually Spanish.
- Part 4 has them apologise for "accidentally" picking the wrong option, saying they fixed it. The voice language is now Brazilian Portuguese.
- The opening promo for Steam Rolled.Ross: *Standing next to Dan* We at Steam Train challenge Game Grumps to a duel!
Dan: *Suddenly standing next to Arin* We accept!
Ross: *Looks to where Dan used to be* What the fuck!? Who's going to be on my team!?
*Camera cuts to Barry who notices and immediately starts shaking his head no*
- The pouty face of Ross' character head after it rolled in the title sequence late, prompting a "Goddammit, Ross!"
- Barry does not join in with the vocal commentary, using the in-game text chat functions as his medium of commentary instead. This makes his short-lived and soft-spoken deliveries hilariously blunt.
- Which makes the one thing he says at the end of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive episode all the funnier.
- At one point, the combatants called a brief cease-fire to check out Barry's character's ass.
- When Barry is threatened with being fired he shrugs it off.
- After Barry starts rolling through Dan and Arin again, this exchange occurs:Dan: I think Barry is doing better because he doesn't have to... (Arin: Trash talk?) Yeah, trash talk.Barry: (after killing Danny yet again) *typing* I can do both, bitch.Dan: (looking at chat) *laughs* Barry, you're such a dick.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive
- This exchange, signalling Danny and Arin's full transition to Stopped Caring:Danny: I'm gunna go plahnt da bahmb. Oh no!
Arin: Don't plant da bahmb!
Danny: Dere's a guy dere!
Arin: Hold on, KABOOM!
Danny: (mumbles incoherently)
Arin: I blew off his face!
Danny: Did y- did you?
Arin: Hold on, I can- I thi- Oh wait...
Danny: No! He fe- oh, he fell off the bridge! (begins taking fire from Ross)
Arin: I got 'im...
Danny: (obliviously advancing forward, despite still taking fire) Yeahh! (dies) Ahh! He shot me with a gun!
Arin: (also killed by Ross) I GOT 'IM!
- Their speculations of what SMG stands for.
- "... Suck my groin..."
- "Super Malaysian guppies."
- "Sick marmalade, Grandpa!"
- "SERIOUSLY MOM, GOD!"
- "So many guns."
- "Sad monkey goo."
- The ending.
- The Lampshade Hanging of Barry being able to speak.Barry: I can talk!
*The others show approval*
Ross: How'd you manage that?
Barry: I used my vocal box! And now I can speak words! *coughs* I'm not used to it!
Arin: Is that the first time you've spoken in, like, forever?
Ross: I think I saw a moth fly out of your mouth.
- Apparently the moth wasn't from Barry not speaking in a while, but rather, in his own words, he was "storing them for later", and that they "kinda taste like Skittles."
- "BARRY WINS. BARRY ALWAYS FUCKING WINS."
- Barry makes an impressive shot to open up the match, and oneshots a worm as a result. Only then does he realize that he just killed his own worm.
- The opening leading to Suzy's debut on the show. Arin, Dan, Ross, and Barry are all laughing playing games while Suzy is surrounded around papers in the corner before informing them that the budget won't allow them to film on the moon...Danny: *Rips a cartoonish drawing of him on the moon off his chest and stands up* This is bullshit! *Leaves the room rendering his spot on the couch empty*
Arin: Suzy, you're up!
Suzy: Oh! Cool! *Gets up to join them as it cuts to the intro*
- It should come as no surprise that they end up playing Hop and Pop. Again. This time it's Barry in the spiky ball. And as soon as the game starts he begins talking in a not quite pirate voice. Arin eventually asks why he's being so creepy.Barry: Heeeeere coooomes Yoshiiiii. Heeeeere coooomes Yoshiiiii! Who likes spiky balls? Do you like spiky balls m'dearrrrr? *Ross is popped as everyone else shouts* Waluigi likes spiky balls!
Arin: It's satisfying because you were a meat-shield for me!
- Arin uses a Mega Mushroom to get to the star, squishing Suzy in the process...only to learn the hard way you can't get a star while using a Mega Mushroom.Arin: *Approaching the star* Yeah, yeah! WHOO!
*Passes the star and nothing happens*
Barry, Ross, and Suzy: ...What? *Barry starts laughing*
Arin: You can't get it when you're big? YOU CAN'T GET IT WHEN YOU'RE BIG!?
Ross: That's awesome! Ahahaha! Ohhh, that's funny. You fucked up. You fucked up. You fucked up.
- Suzy fumbling with the ending of part 2 starting with "Next time on Game Grumps" to "Next time on Steam Train" and finally to "Next time on Steam Rolled".
- In Part 3, for the "Take a Breather" minigame, Ross comically obliges and momentarily steps out for the break, so he was out for the entire minigame's duration.
- Barry being prompted to show something in the edit creates a paradox. Later he even prompts himself to edit the video. He claims it gave him a Psychic Nosebleed.
- During the finale, Ross takes a moment during the final few rounds to use the lottery shop, and Arin tells Ross he hopes he doesn't get the gold ball. Then that is EXACTLY what happens, and Ross earns 100 coins, which gives him an absurdly demanding lead.
- Despite that, Barry still catches up to him and wins through a tie-breaking dice roll. [[RageQuit Ross goes completely berserk and storms out of the room on the spot. Arin, Barry, and Suzy are completely unfazed and end the episode with Barry celebrating, Arin talking directly in the microphone, and making fun of Ross.]]
- The opening moments make it clear that Arin, Ross, Barry, and Suzy are all crammed on the couch like sardines.Ross: Hey, welcome to squish couch!
Arin: Whoooo! Squish couch!
Ross: We thought it would be a good idea to fit all four of us on the couch.
Arin: It was not a good idea.
Ross: It's really hurting!
Suzy: It's really uncomfortable.
Ross: I'm the one getting the blunt end of the stick! When Arin got on the couch I got squished into the arm!
Arin: The blunt end of the stick...?
Ross: Hey, man, it hurts! The blunt end! Cause it hurts.
Arin: The short end?
- And then moments later...Arin: Alright, first to six!
Ross: Alright, if I could just get my arm in here, Barry...
Barry: Ow! Oh! Oh my god! Oh my ribs!
Suzy: I wish all our viewers could see this right now. They'd be so pleased.
- And then moments later...
- Everyone decides to play as their own characters, except for Ross, who decides to play as "Chinigan," a really dumb-looking Mii who looks oddly like someone else on the couch...
- The island section of the board is named "Chinigan's island", because of Ross's three-story fruit stand on it. The name is kept even after Suzy buys it out for historical purposes.
- Ross constantly commenting on how the shifting game board resembles chopped-off male genitalia (even when it really doesn't).
- In part 2, Arin decides that it looks more like an "ergonomic future lobster".
- Ross becoming increasingly unhinged as the series progresses. At the end of Part 6:Suzy: Next time on Steam Rolled: Will Suzy finally win?
Suzy: We'll find out! Will Ross final-
Barry: Will Ross finally grow-
Suzy: (beat) Next time.
Ross: No- (episode ends)
- Immediately at the start of Part 8, before the intro even starts, Lakitu causes Ross's best shop to close, prompting him to repeatedly yell "Fuck you!"
- During Part 8, Suzy finally lands on Ross' pimped-out fruit stand. Ross spends the rest of the episode in a joyful mania, complete with gloating laughter and chants of "Ross wins".
Ross: What was that noise?Suzy: Eh, that was me throwing my phone across the room. Hit 2, Ross.
- Even better is when she lands on it in complete silence (as opposed to the Grumps' usual screaming and anger) while Ross and Arin talk, and it takes Ross until after the fact to realize that she just landed on it.
- Or when he's so busy cheering he allows Arin to score a vital property in Suzy's auction with only one bid.
- And then going away from the bank in Part 10 simply because he didn't want to pay more for landing on Arin's property than Barry's, and because he doesn't "look like the kind of guy who cares about things that make sense". Then he lands on Barry's more expensive property on his next turn!
- Suzy's own reaction to landing on the space is also classic.
- PRESS TWO ROSS!
Suzy: Next time on Steam Rolled, come see us murder Ross, cut off his thumbs, and use them to press our two buttons!
- Suzy, finally having had enough, comes up with an idea to fix the problem in classic Suzy chipper cheer.
- In the finale Ross' might fruit stand is finally defeated. He spends the rest of the episode in the back of the room sounding like he's lost the will to live...before doing exactly what Arin and Danny said he does during the October 2013 AMA and starts rigging the game propelling Arin to victory over Suzy who had been winning the vast majority of the series.
Mario Kart: Double Dash
- For a part that is both funny and awesome: Just as Ross and Barry are about to win on Peach Beach thanks to a Mushroom, they trip on a banana Ross had put near the finish line the turn before, causing Arin and Suzy to win by milliseconds.
- A minor one, but Ross refers to DK Mountain as "Dick Mountain".
- From Part 2: "Existential crisis, gonna lose my license."
- When Arin's team of Peach and Bowser Jr. wins a round, he mistakenly refers to it as "Team Father-Daughter". Ross instead calls it "Team Bestiality", causing a Squick reaction from Suzy.
- Upon changing battles, the group have to choose characters again. Suzy picks Peach before Arin does, so he chooses Koopa and Paratroopa instead, referring to the duo as the "Koopa-Koopa Clan", or according to Ross, "KKK".
- The Narwhal rap. Just the Narwhal rap.
- Also, the various puns said throughout the match.
- When Ross stabs Suzy's pink narwhal, he cries out, "Right in the pink!"
Wii Party U
- After Ross cracks an Incredibly Lame Pun, Arin replies with the driest laugh ever heard on the show.
- Barry wins a minigame, but it becomes a disadvantage when playing the actual Ball Dozer game. He then complains about having such wonderful luck.
- Becomes Hilarious in Hindsight when Barry becomes the lowest scoring player in single digits compared to the other three in double digits.
- Many of the lame jokes coming out of playing the BALL-dozer game.
- During Sketchy Situation, the one-two punch of mass armpit farting, followed by the Grumps imitating Party Phil's voice patterns.
- In "Sketchy Situation" Barry admits that he'd started to draw a computer mouse on his sketch of a keyboard, but crossed it out because it started to look like a penis... not that it mattered, because Ross just drew a penis on his sketch for no reason anyway.
- The end result of Sketchy Situation: Everyone wins!
- In Part 3, they decide to play two out of three. After Arin wins the first round, he reveals he wasn't even trying. Cue Barry sarcastically pretending to be him, giving the episode's title:Barry: Oh. Arin's amazing at video games! (Complete with thrown text across the screen.) Oh, look at me, I'm Arin...Look at me, I'm so attractive and handsome, and great at video games.Arin: I'm like legit embarrassed.
- Special mention must go to the video description.
- The conclusion, where Barry declares "Winner Take All" (despite having won several matches already) and Arin wins. As Arin declares victory we see on the screen:Arin Wins! (But Barry Wins More)
- The intro screen for this version of Steam Train is pretty funny.Barry: [drunken, slurring and flatly] We bought too many beers...
Ross: [ditto] ...And now we gotta drink 'em all...
Both: ...so all aboard the Stout Train!
Barry: I love you man.
- Barry & Ross acting Adorkable every live segment.
- For Banished, Barry does so poorly that everyone dies before he constructs a building. At the end, Ross covers Barry's mouth so he can't talk and whispers into mic, apologizing for Barry's incompetence. Probably the first time those words have ever been uttered.
- Barry drunk mousing so much, Ross briefly takes over.
- It's Saint Patrick's Day! So Ross and Barry drink beers and host Stout Train. What is the second game they decide to play after a few drinks? Surgeon Simulator 2013.
- Barry slapping the patient to wake up, losing his watch in the process.
- The possibility this surgeon is applying Open Mike Night at an easily accessible hospital.
- Drunk Barry in his office, from caressing the computer screen to Flipping the Bird to the audience.
- After a swarm of Beedrill spawn during Super Smash Bros., Ross summons his composure to mock Arin's taste in Pokémon.Ross: What the f- are they Beedrills? Beedrills. You know who likes Beedrills? Fuckin' Arin. What a dipshit.
- This is followed by them denying that Arin's in the room playing Flappy Bird, which Barry confirms by saying he's playing a Flappy Bird knockoff.
- And apparently, Super Smash Bros. is on Steam now. Ross was told this by his Dad Uncle (or possibly Uncle Dad), who may or may not be Gabe Newell.
- Yoshi's Off-Model pose looking like Donkey Kong.
- The ending, with Arin filming Ross & Barry smashed drunk, & zooming in on Barry's butt.
- Some of Barry's lines while playing Super Smash Bros.:
- This exchange that only alcohol could make possible:Barry: Can we lower the stock? Five's a lot of stock.Ross: No! Five's fine!Barry: I don't have that many stocks in- in Google.Ross: You can't have a stock in Nintendo because you're not Jappers! ...Nese.Barry: Whoa... whoa.. I don't have knees! I'm just kidding, I have knees. The bee's knees!Both start singing a horribly mangled version of "Cat's in the Cradle".
- The 2017 edition of Stout Train begins with a freaking musical number, with real-life Irishman Jack Walsh leading Matt, Ryan, Barry, Vernon, and Ross in a resounding chorus of why they love St. Patrick's Day. Arin then interrupts, demanding that they keep it down because he and Suzy (who don't drink) are trying to sleep, but Ninja Brian saves the alcohol-filled festivities by murdering Arin. Again.
- After a brief freeze frame at the end of the song, everyone goes back to normal conversation... except for Ross, who stays in freeze frame position long after everyone leaves.
- The whole musical number is also funny when you realize this; it took 3 years, but someone finally got Ross to have rhythm!
- After a brief freeze frame at the end of the song, everyone goes back to normal conversation... except for Ross, who stays in freeze frame position long after everyone leaves.
- The opening promo has the running gag of the gang holding up things that are very obviously not a PS4 as an example of it, including a rubber severed arm and R.O.B.
- The new 2014 "Scream Train" intro takes off of the new 2014 "Steam Train" intro which features the Grumps in a train driven by Ross...except the train is driven by a zombie Ross known as "Rots", and the animated Grumps look terrified◊.