- On Christophsis, a flustered Anakin is arguing with Ahsoka, and Rex thinks it's so funny he fails to hide his laughter by putting his hand in front of his mouth. As revenge, Anakin orders Rex to show Ahsoka around, which he's not too thrilled by.
- Anakin and Ahsoka infiltrating the Separatist lines... by hiding under a box.
- Most of Anakin's and Ahsoka's one-liner exchanges:Anakin: [referring to Rotta] How do you like your little buddy now? Still cute?
Ahsoka: No, he's reminding me of you more and more. [holds Rotta up] See? You're two of a kind.
- This silent jab at Anakin's speech from Attack of the Clones, as he and Ahsoka are crossing the desert on Tatooine:
- The Battle Droid commander at the monastery and his sergeant provide one every time they speak:Commander: [pointing] Concentrate fire on sector 11374265!
Sergeant: 1137... What was that again?
[the Battle Droid commander forces the sergeant to look where he was pointing]
Commander: Just fire right there!
- As Anakin and Ahsoka make their escape, Ventress watches angrily. Cue a Battle Droid poking his head out.Droid: Count Dooku demands an update on your mission. [Beat] Should I tell him they got away or what? [Ventress Force-throws him off a cliff] Whyyyyyy?
- This scene:[Rex and five Clone Troopers are surrounded by hundreds of Separatist droids]
Battle Droid: Surrender, Republic dogs!
Rex: We've got you outnumbered!
Battle Droid: Outnumbered? Wait! [turns to the other Separatist droids and begins counting them] One, two, three...
[The Separatist droids are all destroyed in an airstrike]
- A deleted scene has a rancor accidentally sitting on Ventress. As Anakin and Ahsoka escape, the Rancor looks confusedly to right, then to left, then jumping up and grabbing on to the ceiling with a painful yelp, as we hear Ventress' lightsaber activate.
- In another deleted scene Ahsoka tries to empty the cargo hold of the Twilight so they can gain some speed, by opening the hatch manually. After she almost fell out, she goes back to the cockpit, cockily remarking that it wasn't easy but she found a way, only for Anakin to point out, the hatch controller was right under her nose, on the console board.