- An out-of-control J. Jonah Jameson bites Spidey, causing him to wonder if he'll develop the proportional cheapness of a JJJ.
- When Spider-Man finds out that JJJ has spider-powers. Peter is at first in shock, then he starts making jokes like crazy from calling JJJ, the Spectacular Spider-Mayor. And asking if he can make JJJ wear one of his spare costumes, with the mask cut to fit JJJ's mustache.
- Ben Grimm making the comment "Now that's a Spider-Woman!" about Spider!Mary-Jane... Whilst standing next to the real Spider-Woman.
- After Sue Storm comments that all the Avengers do is sit around & eat Chinese food, Spidey chimes in that sometimes they order pizza. Later, the Thing comments during their poker game at the mansion that it really feels like they should be eating something.
- Gravity starting to panic during the final battle, because everytime a big battle like this goes down, a third-string hero usually dies... And he's the only one there. Iron Fist tells him that no-one's dying, only for Luke Cage to declare that he's not dying because he's got a little girl to go home to; Iron Fist promptly tells him off for jinxing it.
- Whilst not seen, Danni Cage webbed her nanny to the ceiling.
- Peter manages to keep his coworkers at Horizon from catching on to his secret identity by having a recently-cured and stabilized Kaine dress in his costume.Peter: Hey, MJ. Guys. (Ahem) Just hangin' with my pal, Spidey. (aside) Say something.Kaine: Um... wallopin' web-snappers.Peter: Stop.
- With Kaine in the costume, they find Peter in his lab with nothing but his boxers. Max Modell explains this to Mr. Fantastic as "one of his many eccentricities".
- With Kaine's genetic degeneration cured, he seems to have picked up some shades of his "brother's" sense of humor.Peter: C'mon partner! Parker Brothers, AWAY!Kaine: That is NOT our catchphrase. We'll get sued.Peter: Hey, they can't sue us if we're dead, right?
- Everyone freaking out about being naked, except for the superheroes...
- Misty Knight notes how arbitrary it is that she still has her bionic arm and headband. Black Panther notes that his beard is gone, but his hair is the same length. Hawkeye notes, "Guys, we live in a world where Hulk grows ten times his size and his pants stay on. Roll with it."
- Anything to do with Hercules, but really that's par for the course.◊
- "Zounds! What a glorious day! I am restored to my righteous form! With good comrades by my side! A monster torn asunder! And naked people as far as the eye can see! Reminds me of a time in Mycenae!"
- "PANTS OVER HERE! WE NEED PANTS FOR HERCULES!"
- Notice that Firestar peeks through her hands at that point!
- During the build-up towards Spider-Island, Spider-Man succesfully apprehends a criminal called F.A.C.A.D.E, who congratulates Spider-Man for finally capturing him and is about to reveal his real identity... before Spidey tells him he's got bigger fish to fry and promptly leaves. For those who don't get it, the identity of F.A.C.A.D.E was a major plotline in the early nineties before it was aborted in favor of the Clone Saga.
- After the Queen is defeated, everyone is reverted back to normal... completely nude in the middle of Central Park. A few heroes casually walk up and discuss the scene, commenting on how completely unfazed they are to be standing naked among hundreds of other people. Since it's no different than wearing their usual skin tight form-fitting outfits.
Funny / Spider-Island