For moments specific to a particular entry, go to the following:
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole
- South Park: The Pandemic Special
- South Park: Post Covid
- South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid
open/close all folders
General Funny Moments
- South Park has a lot of running gags stemming from odd pronunciations and vocalizations, especially from Cartman. Respect my authori-tah, skewl, Kelleh!, Biiiiiiiit Miiiiiiiim!, and "They took my/your/his job!" come to mind.
- "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" "You bastards!"
- "You guys, I'm seriously!"
- Any time Cartman says "AY!" when someone makes fun of his weight.
- The various ways Parker and Stone would play with the deaths of Kenny in later seasons.
- The disclaimer right before the opening sequence has CMOF written all over it, coupled with a healthy dose of Self-Deprecation.ALL CHARACTERS AND EVENTS IN THIS SHOW — EVEN THOSE BASED ON REAL PEOPLE — ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ALL CELEBRITY VOICES ARE IMPERSONATED... POORLY. THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM CONTAINS COARSE LANGUAGE AND DUE TO ITS CONTENT IT SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED BY ANYONE.
- In the opening sequence (which is a CMOF by itself, after all, it's composed by Primus, who are known for their extensive use of Rule of Funny in their songs), Kenny (in his usual muffled voice) says various lines depending on the season. In even later seasons he keeps getting more and more vulgar when he talks in the theme song.Kenny: I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with deep vaginas.noteKenny: Me, I've got a 10 inch penis, use your mouth if you want to clean it.noteKenny: Someday, I'll be old enough to stick my dick up Britney's butt.noteKenny: I like fucking silly bitches and I know my penis likes it.note
- Any time Cartman starts crying and whining after getting what's coming to him because of his douchebaggery. Most notably in "Christian Rock Hard", "It's Christmas in Canada", "HUMANCENTiPAD" and "It's a Jersey Thing".
- When the kindergarteners are voiced by actual little kids and start saying things that they aren't supposed to say.
- For example, Firkle's rant in "Mysterion Rises"."Nothing can stop Cthulhu now! All will become sadness, life will become death and I will watch the crimson blood leak from our neck!
- Also from "Pre-School"Pre-Schooler Stan: Dude, let's play Firemen.
Pre-Schooler Kyle: Totally, dude, let's play Firemen.
Pre-Schooler Cartman: Jews can't be firemen.
Pre-Schooler Kyle: Shut up, fatass!
Pre-Schooler Cartman: Don't call me fat, you stupid Jew!
- For example, Firkle's rant in "Mysterion Rises".
- The Season 4-5 opening sequence. It starts off normally...until Letting the Air out of the Band occurs, then the words "4th GRADE" fall down, and the theme song speeds up. It then shows 3D models of the main characters, it says things on the screen like "MORE EXPLOSIONS" and "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT", and then it ends with a live-action clip of a guy jumping from an explosion. Also, all the clips of Kenny are of his deaths.
- All the female characters' voices by Trey Parker.
- They put an alien (Referred to as "visitors") in many episodes. Here is a list of them in order with the episode numbers.
- Every episode of the "Terrance & Phillip" show, or, hell, Canada in general. Think of SP's Toilet Humor and Stylistic Suck and take them up to eleven. The result is priceless. It's also funny that none of the main characters are the least bit phased by Canada's weirdness and seem to find most of it perfectly mundane and boring. Take this exchange from the end of "Royal Pudding":Kyle: I mean, c'mon, that's pretty cool, right? My little brother is a knight in Canada!
Stan: My sister is a den leader in Girl Scouts.
Cartman: My uncle is next in line for manager at Garth Brothers.
Kyle: [no longer impressed] Hm, yeah...
- Any scene with Tuong Lu Kim. A behind the scenes video show Trey and Matt directly asking an Asian coworker for help in making their portrayal of Kim and other Asian characters more offensive.
- This Running Gag exchange between Cartman and Kyle in early seasons:Cartman: Isn't it cool?
Kyle: NO, it's not cool!
- Anytime a character is depicted with a photo of a real-life person's face but animated crudely in a fashion similar to Canadians, like Mel Gibson and Saddam.
Seasons with Their Own Pages