- It's such a simple one but the scene between Viola and Justin near the beginning of the movie, which doubles as a Moment of Awesome:Justin: End of discussion.
Viola: Fine. End of relationship.
- The tampon scene.
- And afterward when Duke does use them for a nosebleed, and decides they actually work well for that role.
- Everything about Principal Gold.
- When he welcomes her to the school.Gold: I'd like to say welcome. (singing) Welcome to, Illyria, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome... to Illyria! (speaking again) I just wanted to say 'welcome'!
- When Viola and Olivia meet by walking into each other.Gold: Getting to know the opposite sex, are we? Male-female dynamics, all that. Sexual tension! It's all part of the high school experience. Continue, continue, please. But keep it cleaned up. Abstinence is key, abstinence is the best way to not is to not...Hmmm? Yes. (leaves)
- When Malcolm and Principal Gold overhear Viola:Viola: Mom, I will pick out my own dress. And no, I will not wear high heels. Because heels are a male invention designed to make women's butts look smaller... and to make it harder for them to run away.
Principal Gold: Malcolm, have you ever tried to run away in high heels?
Malcolm: No, sir, I...
Principal Gold: Not that easy. Not that easy...
- When he welcomes her to the school.
- Toby taking his pals to task for making fun of his interest in Eunice.Toby: Screw you guys. I hate high school!
- After Sebastian pulls down his soccer shorts in front of everyone to prove he's a boy:Sebastian's father: That's my boy (note that he is totally deadpan).
Sebastian's mother: (shoots her ex-husband a Death Glare then does a Face Palm)
Eunice: Soccer is the world's favorite sport.
- One of Paul's arm candy girls just can't help ribbing him about this too:Girl: Nice work, Paul. Wow. (looks through her binoculars)
- Viola likewise pulls up her shirt at the end of the move to prove she's a girl. A heavenly light shines from them to the boys' faces.
- "Is it just me or does this soccer game have more nudity than most?"
- One of Paul's arm candy girls just can't help ribbing him about this too:
- Viola's Groin Attack and her delayed reaction.Viola: Uh... oh. AAAAAAAAAAHH! Oh for the love of God! It buuurns!
- "Girls with asses like mine do not talk to boys with faces like yours." It's somehow funnier because Duke isn't even trying to hide his laughter.
- Viola-as-Sebastian's little freakout just before going into Illyria for the first time.
- The entire scene where Malcolm's pet tarantula, Malvolio, gets into Duke and "Sebastian's" room. Duke's Stoic composure goes totally out the window, and the two end up screaming and clinging to each other, jumping from bed to bed to avoid Malvolio.
- Monique's reaction to being dumped, first by "Sebastian" who is really Viola in disguise, and then by the real Sebastian.Monique: Baby, baby, baby, I've missed you so much.Sebastian: We're over, Monique! Done.Monique: (screaming) God, not again!! (she hits him and storms off)
- Sebastian's reaction when Olivia throws herself at him and kisses him passionately. (She has mistaken him for Viola's male alter-ego with whom she has already fallen in love, but he has no idea who this infatuated young woman is.)Olivia: (embracing and kissing him) Wake up. I've been waiting for you to open your eyes so I can tell you that I think I'm ready. I'm ready to freefall into the unknown. I'll see you at the game tomorrow. (runs away)Sebastian: (stands and stares in surprise for a few seconds) I think I'm gonna like this school!
Funny / She's the Man