- Momoka screaming "STATUE!!!"
- Keroro scrubbing what looks like a cupboard in Episode 2:"I FUCKING LOVE CLEANING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! *sets cupboard on fire*"
- Mois pointing out the obvious in episode 5. "You look like me!"
Keroro: You got stuck.Tamama: Mhm.Keroro: Well where are you?Tamama: I'm locked inside a car.Keroro: Alright, don't worry. I'll come over an- what.Tamama: I'm locked inside a car.Keroro: ...Hun? Think about what you said for a minute.Tamama: I said I'm locked insi-Ooooh, I see what's wrong!Keroro: Good!Tamama: *Click* Okay now I'm locked. Come and get me, Sarge!~Keroro: ... He's worth it. He's worth it.
- Keroro and Tamama's phone call. Pretty much the entire thing.
- The disappointing lottery numbers in episode 6. "Four, four, four, four, ssssssssffffffNINE" "FUCK IT ALL!"
- Weapons spelled Backwards is Toys....Okay it's snopaew.
- "I'm a big kid now!" from Ep. 7.....just......
- Episode 8: "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SPELL HELLO? DOES IT HAVE AN H? WHAT THE FUCK'S AN H?"
- "I'll be the hero! G.I JOOOOOOoeeeeeee..."
- Giroro after he tried to color an entire animation by himself.
- "DO THE CAN-CAN LIKE A TWAT!"
- Episode 9:*beat**nom* WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOOONE?!
- Keroro's entire dealing with Tamama's true gender in episode 11.*hiding in a file cabinet* "Oh hello...this is my roommate Carl. Don't talk to him, he is penis."
- Joriri is practically a walking CMOF all on his own. Some of his advice consists of:"Less talking, more walking. Unless you're on a island. Cause you're gonna fucking drown."Young Zeroro: "Can you be my new daddy?" Joriri: "If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I'd smell really bad." Young Giroro: "You already do." Joriri: "I'm rich.""You kids know about E-Z Bake Ovens? Well I tried to make 'em difficult. I failed.""Remember to live your life like a sea urchin: Fuckin' ridiculous." Kids: "Ridiculous.""Volcanoes erupt once every year, just like having sex with me, 'cept less people die.""A library book, or as I like to call it, a reading cocktease.""I don't understand water wings. Every time I throw a bird into a lake, they drown.""Don't worry kids, I run a lemonade stand. And when I run out of lemons, that leads to violence.""Look young man, may I call you young man? I would rather not. Listen: you'll find yourself interested in many different men and women, and sometimes you'll find yourself driving backwards to your son's wedding. But remember this: the sun doesn't set on love. It just questions why you showed up to a wedding wearing nothing but two socks and a chain wallet. Now get out there and get me a wife.""I used to find Yo' Mama jokes were funny. Now I just find 'em in my sleeping bag.""Sometimes I get lost in thought. What's the best route out of "I wonder what dirt tastes like"?"
- Episode 4: "Yep, there goes my motor skills...and my sex drive." "I'LL REBUILD IT IF IT KILLS ME!"
- Episode 15. Aki curing Keroro of his disease.Aki: "Put this in your mouth..."Keroro: *beat* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!Aki: "That's called a bleeding! It's how they treated the black plague."Keroro: "WHY DID YOU THINK THIS WOULD HELP?!"
- Episode 11: Pururu asks Dororo about how he could possibly have every known virus, germ, parasite and cancer and still be remotely fine:Pururu: "How is this even possible...?"Dororo: "Oh you know, I eat my vegetables."Pururu: "What kind of fucking vegetables could do that?!"Dororo: "God broccoli."(beat)Pururu: "...'God broccoli'."Dororo: "What? It's a good vegetable."
- Upon Dororo seeing Zoruru:Dororo: "ARE YOU ROBOCOP?!"Keroro: "...Wow, Dororo. You're an ass."Mois: "Well, is he?"Zoruru: "Someone...Is finally...Unaware of me...Thank you." (disappears)
- Let's face it, seeing Giroro's older brother Garuru think Keroro is some sort of tactical mastermind who has bested him at virtually every turn was pretty funny.
- The song Giroro wrote for Natsumi when he had a crush on her.
- Likewise, the song he does at the end of the third season premiere of him being jealous of the Space-Cop's breasts (to the tune of "Part of Your World").
Funny / Sgt. Frog Abridged