- Seth has always shown an appreciation for Roman. Evidence doesn't lie!◊
- His response to Roman Reigns having to be hospitalized right before their scheduled match at the 2014 Night of Champions PPV, which starts off as "having an incarcerated hernia ISN'T AN EXCUSE!!" and ends with "I am giving you ten seconds to get here from the hospital to start our match, or else I win by forfeit." The best part is that Seth acts dead serious about what he is saying the whole time. He must have very high standards for Roman. Like, actually Superman high.
- When Mick Foley returned to Raw, both Seth and Dean looked stunned, to the point that you can see Seth shout 'What the fuck is he doing here?'
- The night after his famous victory at WrestleMania 31 he and the rest of the Authority (sans HHH and Steph) stand in the ring while he cuts an ego-stroking promo, congratulating himself for becoming WWE World Heavyweight Champion, HHH for getting rid of Sting, Big Show for winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royal... and Kane, for being there.
- Any bit with Seth meeting The New Day and clearly in pain having to deal with these three nuts. Made even funnier in the runup to his Battleground match with Brock Lesnar, where he decided to finally run with it in an effort to gain some ground on The Beast Incarnate.
- On July 11, 2016, we got the first ever episode of the Rollins Report, in which he "interviewed" the then-suspended Roman Reigns. It was very obviously a cut-and-paste interview meant to make Reigns look like a walking PR disaster, and it was hilarious to watch. Even Dean Ambrose, upon walking out after it showed (and who Rollins had taken a shot at in the video), admitted it was Actually Pretty Funny.
- His backstage segment with Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon at Battleground 2016, where he cuts a ludicrously OTT promo, proclaiming his victory over Ambrose and Reigns will be so awesome that in nine months there'll be a boom of babies named Rollins.note The kicker is Mick's line to Steph once he leaves:
- On the 10/17/16 episode of Raw Rollins came out to interrupt a promo that Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho were in the middle of about the former's upcoming match with Rollins at Hell in a Cell (a match inside the infamous structure, and one that Owens wanted no part of) and went about attempting to drive a wedge between the two, ultimately culminating in another match with Jericho and Owens being sent to the back. In the process, Rollins gave Jericho a new nickname: "Sparklecrotch." The way Jericho sold it both before and during the match only added to the hilarity, as did the Denver crowd chanting it back at him.
- Seth Rollins and Chris Jericho are the biggest wankers in this building!
- Shutting the Miz down on UpUpDownDown.
- Many of his Up Up Down Down appearances feature some funny moment - in one episode he presents Xavier Woods with a cake for the successful first year of UpUpDownDown, then promptly splats him in the face with it. After, Woods jokingly lobs the cake at him, hitting him in the back - which he promptly sells like a Roman Reigns spear.
- After that, Renee Young shows up - and is promptly confronted by a shirtless Rollins (having removed the cake covered original), who proceeds to jokingly flirt with her. Young is visibly struggling not to crack up throughout.
- The 2017 European tour has Seth and Dean, along with The Bar, Finn Bálor, and Samoa Joe teaming up to torture the New Day and have far too much fun doing it. One night, while Cesaro was doing his Giant Swing on Xavier Woods, Seth decided to use Woods as a skipping rope, jumping over him as Cesaro swung him around.
- Seth doesn't want to talk about putting Stephanie McMahon through a table at WrestleMania.
- Every time Jason Jordan opens his mouth, Seth looks like the human embodiment◊ of "fuck my life".
- Apparently no one told Seth about the "Firefly Fun House" video promos they were going to be running on Raw, so when one came on while Seth and Cesaro were filming the Up Up Down Down Game of Thrones episode, his reaction was priceless.
- Seth's description of Baron Corbin on the May 20th, 2019 episode of Raw:"We know that nobody likes Lashley, nobody in the world likes Corbin, not one person actually, not, not a human that's ever existed in all of space and time."
Funny / Seth Rollins