- When Seo is being difficult and refusing to help them without being paid, Minato simply calls Miya to force him to comply, who does the Demon Head over the phone and threatens to let him starve. Seo is shocked and outraged that Minato would play dirty.
- In the second season, when we find out the origin of Miya's Hannya mask. Miya's husband, Asama Takehito, was the first user of such a projection, and he was so masterful with it he could even SCARE Seo in submission over the PHONE, and capable of giving Miya of all people a scare. History proves she really must have liked the technique.
- In the second season, Benitsubasa kidnaps Minato and uses his phone to call Izumo Inn with her demands. Kusano answers the phone, and is told to give the phone to the woman with the big breasts. Hilarity Ensues.Kuu: Hello hello, can I help you?Benitsubasa: I want the big-breasted one. Put her on.Kuu: Big breasted? [realises she lives in a World of Buxom]Benitsubasa: I know she's there, put her on! The girl with the pneumatic knockers, number Eighty-Eight!Kuu: I can't count to eighty-eight. One, two, and three, four, five...Benitsubasa: Hey, why the hell are you counting!Miya: Who are you talking to on the phone, Kuu?Kuu: Hey, who is this?Benitsubasa: Listen, it doesn't matter who I am, is she there or not?Kuu: My name's Kuu and I'm here.Benitsubasa: That's not what I'm asking! Where's Number 88![Kazehana is with Matsu, drinking medical alcohol]Kazehana: Ahh, that's what I'm talking about.Matsu: I can't believe you actually drank it. It's dangerous. You'll ruin your health.Kuu: Right before Eighty-seven?Matsu: Kusano, who are you an the phone with?Kuu: Um, who is this?Benitsubasa: I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO I AM, YOU TWERP! JUST SHUT UP! SHUT YOUR FACE AND LET ME TALK TO SOMEBODY ELSE! YOU GOT IT?!Kuu: I got it! [hangs up]Benitsubasa: AGHHHH! NOOOOO!Kuu: Matsu, somebody's on the phone.Matsu: No, Kuu, you put that part down, then you hang up on them.Kuu: Hang up on who?Kazehana: Don't sweat it, kid. If we wait, they'll call us back. I'm sure they will.Kuu: Again? [looks at phone] C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon [phone rings] Ahhh! [Kazehana picks it up] Awww! That's for me!Kazehana: Hello?Benitsubasa: Well you don't sound like 88, either.Kazehana: Number 88, what are you trying to say, hon, not good enough for you?Benitsubasa: Just put someone serious on the phone, I really don't care who!Kazehana: Wow, this girl's a total bitch. [hangs up]Benitsubasa: AGHHHH! THEY HUNG ON ME AGAIN!
- Homura's various moments of gender confusion.
- Mikogami's reaction whenever a new challenge or prize is announced.
- Homura and his rival, Akitsu pause in the midst of a duel to talk. When she won't answer his question, he demands that she at least put on her panties. Akitsu......takes a moment to realize she's forgotten them again.
- Any time Miya terrorizes her tenants or Seo.
- Seo versus Sanada in the third stage gets off to a great start when Seo grabs Kujika and Kuzuri and activates his Power Nullifier. Sanada's reaction to this makes Hibiki and Hikari despair that there are two pervy idiot Ashikabi:DON'T TOUCH MY BOOBS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
- Hibiki and Hikari outright walk away, leaving Seo and Sanada locked in a mutual Death Glare and, eventually, a slug-fest.
- Minaka pesters Takami over wanting her and their children, Minato and Yukari, to live with him "as a family". Takami adamantly rejects the idea every time he mentions it.
- Sanada comes to visit Izumo Inn, and develops an immediate crush on Miya. Every attempt to dissuade him just makes him find her more attractive. Matsu decides he's an idiot with a complex.
- Minato's reaction in chapter 157 when he finds out that not only is Minaka his dad, he finds out that almost everybody around him knew already, even Kuu.
- The narrator helpfully points out that the audience had guessed it some time ago, too.
Funny / Sekirei