- Spider-Man's conversation with his Skrull counterpart:Skrull Spider-Man: Well, I do hate myself, but I don't know if I feel like smacking myself around.Spider-Man: Ugh! Please tell me I'm not this annoying.Skrull Spider-Man: You are.Spider-Man: (I know.)
- Nova's conversation with the original Super Skrull after the later saved the former from a Skrull ambush.Nova: You disguised yourself as a Skrull? That's got to be years worth of therapy.Kl'rt: What is "therapy?"
- During the final battle:Thor: This battle ends with victory clear and true!Ares: Aye Brother!Spider-Man: "Aye Brother". See thats how YOU talk in one of these. I could never sell that.
- Maria Hill lets loose on the Helicarrier's bad track record:I've had the same car since I was sixteen. The exact same car, never had a problem with it. This thing? Seems to fall out of the sky every other Thursday!
- The What If end-page, which features Uatu discovering a new what-if... "What If The Marvel Comics Editors Are Skrulls??" which apparently includes Joe Quesada. Uatu's Oh, Crap! face while making the 'Title Drop' is priceless.
Funny / Secret Invasion