- The Burgermeister falling down the stairs because of a toy duck. The choppiness of the animation is the best part of the gag: each of his limbs goes limp one after the other with a significant delay, all the while he has this slack-jawed, bug-eyed look of agony on his face.
- His other injuries are just as humorous. First, he accidentally sits on a toy soldier's sword, then he accidentally slams his cane on his broken foot in a fit of anger.
- The That Reminds Me of a Song that Jessica sings which is completely irrelevant to the plot, but is still funny because of the 1960's acid colors.
- And the delightfully cheesy "animation" trick they used to let her look at her reflection in the water; the animators stuck a photograph of her at the bottom of the fountain. Which remains completely stationary even as she sings.
- The Running Gag with people criticizing Kris' clothes. When it's brought up a second time, he responds with this:Kris: Clothes AGAIN?
- The sheer amount of Narm Charm in the film.
- The "No More Toymakers to the King" reprise is pretty funny—the Burgermeister gets so damn worked up over the toys.
- "Uh, Winter, please."
- "I still have a little magic! Haha! I'm not such a loser after all!"
- "One Foot In Front Of The Other" is this. The best part is when Kris defies gravity and kicks his feet in mid-air as he flies through the sky while he says "Come on, there's a good tailwind blowin'!".
Kris: If your time of life is at hand... Well DON'T BE THE RULE, be the exception.
- Kris also sings this line:
- "Ah, a perfect day. Everybody is glum. Ah, see all the little children out playing with their toys...PLAYING WITH THEIR TOYS?!!"
Kris: (Pulling out a yo-yo) For you.Burgermeister: What th...a yo-yo? I LOVE yo-yos! I used to be able to do all kinds of tricks! WHEEEEE! Hahahaha!Grimsley: Excuse me, Sir, but you're breaking your own law.Burgermeister: Huh? What was that? I... [realizes what he's done] Oooh, I have been bamboozled! ARREST HIM! ARREST HIM!
- Followed by one of the most fantastic out-of-character moments of all time:
- Meanwhile, the kids are watching the toy in question go up and down with blank expressions.
- When the Burgermeister commands the guards to arrest Kris, he comments on Kris' actions as Kris climbs a tree (which the Burgermeister calls it "climbing like a squirrel"), leaps off the roof (called by the Burgermeister as "leaping like a deer") and then sliding down to make a getaway (in which the Burgermeister calls it "slippery as a seal").
- "[The South Pole] is on the other end of the Earth — you're just about as lost as you can get."
- This exchange:Grimsley: Herr Burgermeister! Herr Burgermeister! Look what was discovered on your front stoop!Burgermeister: What? What, Grimsley? The milk? The daily paper?Grimsley: No, sir. A baby.Burgermeister: Oh, is that all. (realizes what Grimsley just said, and immediately gasps and chokes) A BABY?!
- What really sells it are the gasping and choking noises the Burgermeister makes along with the Spit Take when he hears the news.
- Kris' response to the kids worrying about the Burgermeister seeing the toys.Kid: What about the Burgermeister?
Funny / Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town