- David asks Linus why he would spend Sunday at the office. Linus informs him that it's actually Wednesday, much to his surprise.
- And then Linus offers David to retire, reassuring him that he'll be entitled to 65 cents a month pension.
- After Sabrina returns from Paris, David stops by the train station, and agrees to drive her back to her home. On the way, Sabrina decides to have some fun with David's inability to recognize her after her makeover, and gives little hints at where they've met before. She tells him that she lives on the same street as him, that her father "runs things" in the field of automobiles, and that said father often drives into town with Linus. David ultimately needs the servants' help in figuring out Sabrina's clues, although they recognize her even without hearing them.
- In between David pulling into what he thinks is Sabrina's driveway, and Sabrina calling the servants (by honking David's car horn) to come outside and welcome her home:David: I live here!
Sabrina: Hi, neighbor!
- David sitting down after forgetting about the pair of wine glasses in his back pocket. It's then suggested they reconstruct the glasses to make sure all the pieces are out.
- Linus' method of extracting the olives from the narrow glasses.
- David gets Linus to realize his love for Sabrina by needling him about losing her during a business meeting. It works, causing Linus to punch David square in the face. This sends David flying back onto the conference table, pulling a complete reverse somersault before landing on his rear end. David regains his composure and smiles, knowing that his ploy has worked.David: I was just helping you make up your mind. You are in love with her!
Funny / Sabrina (1954)