- From episode 1:
- One of the most ridiculous bits of dialogue ever heard.Shute: Gundam Force is so cool! Come on everybody!Chief Haro: Gundam Force is so cool!Keiko and Sayla: Gundam Force is so cool!Captain, Bakunetsumaru, and Zero: Gundam Force is so cool!Shute: Haha... even if we do say so ourselves!
- The "Rehearsals" the Dark Axis do while practicing their new combined move in "Gundam Force Triple Attack", which involves Zako Soldiers doing awful impersonations of the Gundams.
- And what's with all the banana gags? This series must have been the inspiration for all the banana gags in the OHSHC anime. Though the series has many other silly Running Gags as well:
Bakunetsumaru: He's at it again! Pulling flowers out of thin air!
- Whenever Zero makes roses pop up in Baku's hands, or on his head, or his swords.
- You gotta love the Dancing Mook Credits.
- Just about every scene with Bakunetsumaru in episode 12 is funny. It's great watching him scream like a little girl. The best part's when Captain starts swinging him all over the place and he keeps flailing about.
- Typically, whenever he's not being Badass, he's being the Butt-Monkey.
- In episode 46, Gunpanzer appears in Ark! ...yep, it's Captains instructor again. The expressions everyone makes while he's razzing them just sells it.
- Shute mocking Tallgeese's name during his introduction in the "The Mystery of Lacroa" arc.
- Tallgeese gets these moments during the Lacroa trilogy. Such as doing a little song and dance in part 2, or when a banana gets impaled on his head-fin. Then having to fight off a giant Bagu Bagu.
- In episode 38, after learning of the Gundam Force's exploits, Princess Rele decides that she wants to give them a token of her approval...tiny capes! Of course, these capes don't flow in the wind like Zero's, and are in fact a bit stiff. Rele misses the point when the guys express their discomfort, and gives them even more capes, essentially making them look like red bushes.
Zako Zako Hour
- You gotta love those Zako's. Heck they even have there own Show Within a Show with the "Zako Zako Hour!"
- Those poor Pawn Leos. The one that shows up in the Zako Zako Hour is especially funny.Pawn Leo: I could tell you about what happened to Lord Tallgeese if you really want to know. Are sure you want to know?
Zako 1: Yes, O wise one... OF COURSE WE WANT TO KNOW! WHY DO YOU THINK WE KEEP ASKING YOU!?
- "I can answer for you, Pawn!" "You again!"
- The Pawn Pawn Hour. Epic Fail doesn't even cover it.
- Cobramaru guest-stars on the Zako Zako Hour and quickly regrets it;Cobramaru: I knew coming here was a bad idea... I should have listened to my mother and become an accountant. But no, I had to become a Musha Gundam!