open/close all folders
- Shannel monologuing non-stop for 10 minutes in what was supposed to be a 30 second commercial for Mac Viva-Glam to the visible irritation of the Pit Crew.
- When the girls try on each other's outfits, Ongina wears Bebe's wig and it's almost as big as she is!
- Shannel's presentation during the Absolut Drag Ball: "Well, hi there! I'm the delicious Miss Mandarin. Oh! Mmh. Pthpthpthpthpthpthpth".RuPaul: Yes, something to wash down the fava beans.
- Jujubee reading the other queens.
I WIN! FINALLY.
- Her reaction to her win was pretty priceless too:
- Jessica Wild drinking Absolut Vodka nonstop in her interview. "Oh I love that Absolut Ahhhsayyyeee, oh my God!"
- During Season 2's wedding dress challenge, the queens were having a serious discussion about the importance of same-sex marriage as they worked on their dresses...except Tyra Sanchez, who was obliviously singing to her iPod—loudly and off-key—the whole time while the other queens shot her death glares..
- Pandora Boxx gets an excellent bit of revenge on Santino Rice during the reunion by describing his outfit as "homeless chic."
- This exchange from the Space Challenge:Mariah: Go fuck yourself!Mimi: I DID! That's why I'm your father. AND YOUR MOTHER!
- In "Ru Ha Ha", the queens are challenged to do a stand-up comedy routine.
- Shangela invents a pimp-ho character and wins the challenge.She came screaming at me, talking like, Laquifa! I said, What?!
- Alexis makes great use of Gag Boobs.
- Yara Sofia's barely understandable, hyperactive little person character, which Crosses the Line Twice.
- Raja comes out in an outfit inspired by Carrie, complete with a fake bucket pouring "blood" over her head, and her very first line is "Did anyone else just get their period?"
- Shangela invents a pimp-ho character and wins the challenge.
- During the Rupaulapalooza "Untucked" session, all the queens are asked who should leave. There is a long, awkward silence backstage... broken by Manila."What a fun challenge! I mean, who knew it'd be so hard to lipsynch my own goddamn song? (Beat. No one responds.) All right, werk."
- Manila's drag sister jock cheering on the backstage after knowing he won two tickets to a cruise... America's #1 Gay Cruise.
- Frustrated by Alexis Mateo's boob plate not looking like the real thing, Michelle Visage whips out her own boobs and flashes the camera. Ru is in hysterics afterwards.
- During a runway LaToya Jackson actually critiques Manila Luzon's hair on being too big, Manila's reaction is just priceless!(laughing)"How dare you?! I'm a drag queen!"
- In Untucked, one fight between Sharon Needles and Phi Phi O'Hara was so heated they fought through RuPaul's message to head to the Gold Bar. The editing even made it look like they unknowingly missed out on an opportunity to meet Dita von Teese, who waited patiently as Muzak played in the background and Sharon and Phi Phi can be heard bitching on the other side of the door leading into the Interior Illusions Lounge. (In reality, they did meet Dita and had a great time with her.)
- One of the best burns being delivered by, of all people, former NBA star Rick Fox.(Of a "Carrie Bradshaw" inspired outfit) She was trying for Sex and the City, but all she got was Sex In The Alley.
- After Kenya Michaels was eliminated, she wrote the queens an open letter where she reads all of them to filth.
- During the Untucked of Season 4's Snatch Game, Latrice, Dida, and Jiggly all pick names from the big pink box and impersonate their fellow queens. Hilarity Ensues.
- Shangela's big reveal in the season 4 opener, which involves her getting locked in a box, set on fire, attacked by a rabid honey badger, and finally eaten by zombies, all for calling RuPaul OLD.
- Jiggly Caliente's reaction to watching Latrice Royale de-drag for the first time:
- Untucked even recreated one of Sharon and Phi Phi's fights, using the dogs from the episode.
- During the "frenemies" challenge, Phi Phi and Sharon are paired together (surprise, surprise) and are tasked to sing live. They opt to give Ru a little preview...
- Kenya's drag sister "Li'l Mama" in the makeover challenge doesn't know how to tuck, so she has to help him behind a screen. Latrice overhears him complaining and can't help but grin.Li'l Mama: My dick's gonna look like a tail!Latrice: (filthiest laugh ever)
- The Reunion interview with Willam has its moments:Willam: I told my husband I was doing a non-union horror movie in Europe which I've done before and they suck so don't watch them.note [...]and then the first night he knocked on my door and it was a delivery!Rupaul: So, in other words, you were receiving conjugal visits from your husband and unfortunately that was a violation of the rules?Willam: "Visiting" makes it sound like we were visiting and there was no talking...
- During All Stars, Alexis admitting that even though both she and Yara Sofia both speak Spanish and English half the time she doesn't understand her in either language.
- Ongina and Delta Work driving the final four.
- The superheroine runway — just listening to the serious delivery of each of the queen's campy hero/villain backstories, punctuated by the mood inappropriate catcalls of the judges watching them strut down the runway in their latex/sequined/bondage-play costumes.
- Literally everything involving Tammie Brown.Ha! Ha! I'm acting.Tears in the rain. Can't feel the pain.LOCOMOTION!(singing) Change your costume, Mimi! Change your costume, change it around!(to Manila) Well, come on, Teletubby! Teleport us to Mars!note
I'm back, I'm not a Teletubby no more, but if Miss Tammie ever wants to be teleported to Mars, I'm her girl.
- This gets brought up again in Manila's Meet the Queens video for All Stars 4:
- Roxxxy Andrews talking about her "makeup dress", which she likens to Little House on the Prairie. And Penny Tration then showing off her own African-style makeup dress with "I see your Little House on the Prairie and raise you Africa!"
- In season 5, RuPaul criticizes Coco, who is playing a ventriloquist dummy.
- Jinkx Monsoon warns the other queens in the competition to take her seriously... only to cut to her asleep on the couch curled up in a fetal position.
- Lineysha pitching ideas in the children's show. "Why don't we get a muffin and he talking like AGHAGHAGHAGH"
- Detox admitting that she's had "some work done" (i.e. plastic surgery) and proceeding to give off a Long List of virtually every body part you could think of while Alaska stares on in disbelief. And then at the very end announcing that she's a member of the Glad product line due to having so much plastic. To put this in perspective, she finishes by saying that the only things she hasn't had done are her nose, knees, and her big toe.
- Later in the same episode, making her way down the runway in a black dress that looks pretty conventional from the front, only to reveal when she turns around lacing that goes all the way down the back and shows a massive amount of buttcrack. The judges' reactions are hysterical.Santino: SAY YES TO CRACK!
- Later in the same episode, making her way down the runway in a black dress that looks pretty conventional from the front, only to reveal when she turns around lacing that goes all the way down the back and shows a massive amount of buttcrack. The judges' reactions are hysterical.
- The RuPaul Roast
"RuPaul, youve been in the industry a long long long long long long long long time.""RuPaul is so old that the Hindenberg disaster nearly destroyed her Bat Mitzvah""RuPaul is so old that her colostomy bag is made of wood""RuPaul is so old that when she opens her legs, all you hear is puuuuh."
- Alaska who, in addition to poking fun at guest judge Leslie Jordan and Michelle Visage, did some great rapid-fire "RuPaul is so old..." jokes
"Michelle Visage is so full of semen... Period. No seriously, she's a whore.""Ru, what I admire most about you is your ability to look at these tired queens and always find a compliment for them. You're so full of shit, the toilet's jealous."
- Coco as Ru's "ghetto cousin" while roasting her. She ended up winning the challenge.
- Alyssa's microphone getting turned off because her jokes were so bad. You half expected a Vaudeville Hook to come out and yank her off stage.
- Earlier in the workroom Michelle repeatedly telling her that her jokes weren't jokes and were actually just insults was cringe-inducingly hilarious. Especially Alyssa's blank stare which made it obvious it was not sinking in.
- Jinkx's bit:
- The perfume episode's mini-challenge, where the queens had to match the underwear on 22 muscle-bound models. Since the queens are holed up in a hotel and have had minimal contact with the outside world, they hadn't had sex in months and just stared at the men like a pack of starving wolves. Needless to say, they had some trouble with the matching.
RuPaul: You don't seem to be doing very well, Alyssa.Alyssa: No, I'm doing well; I'm just not making any matches.
- A lot of the comments made are pretty good, too.
- The perfume commercials
Seduction, addiction, (suddenly deep voice) Heroine. Sexy, sultry, Heroine. A new addiction for the addictive woman. Available at the clinic.
- "Heroine by Detox," playing on both the drug and a strong female:
"This smells like a Kim Kardashian sex tape [...] Most of these just smell like Grandma's vag."
- Some of Aubrey O'Day's critiques took the cake too:
- Jinkx Monsoon's entire commercial for "Delusion", which starts with her lounging around with two hunks like they'd just had a threesome, only to cut to her waking up alone on a couch. The clincher is having some Chex mix on her thigh when she wakes up.
Dangerous. Flawless. Overpriced. Whether youre getting read the house down (your makeup is terrible) or just ready to go down, the exciting new fragrance Red for Filth. Are you red...y for me?
- Alaska's "Red for Filth." You can hear Ru cackling in the background, which just makes it that much funnier.
- For that matter, Alaska's tone of voice and facial expressions as she says, "I just wanna spray it all over mah bodeh raght neeeowh!" Especially that thing she does with her jaw.
- "Oooh.. it smells like iHop! Your country breakfast is ready! Y'all hungry?"
- The entire sequence in season 5 when the gay vets are trying to tuck for the first time. It does not go well for several of them. Especially how one attempts to use duct tape after size issues make it difficult and Coco explains why this is a bad idea. Later turns into a Brick Joke when the vets are watching from the lounge and are still talking about it.
- Michelle Visage referring to Rolaskatox as "Rolodex" and even after Ru corrects her, Michelle says she likes her version better.
- Alaska's Roxxxy puppet, complete with having a wig under another wig and a tear off under another tear off.
- Jinkx's lipsync to Yma Sumac's "Malambo #1" in the Sugar Ball episode is the single funniest lipsync from the entire show.
- "LIL' POUND CAKE!!!"
- Roxxxy being completely confused by the "Sequin versus Sequins" thing. She's actually Latina, and apparently English is not her first language. This was the only time it showed, and it was absolutely hilarious.
- Alyssa shouting at Coco, "Look how orange you fucking look, girl!" while Coco was in the middle of applying foundation (which really was an ungodly shade of orange), which the season rewind episode ever-so-helpfully drove home by putting Coco's face in a Dorito. For that matter, Coco's Death Glare where she looks like an Oompa-Loompa samurai counts too.I'M NOT JOKIN', BITCH!
- To Coco's credit, she's had some fun with this. In the reunion she admits that yes, she was very, very orange then, and a couple months later she posed for a photo in front of a Doritos truck.
- Alyssa's status as a Fountain of Memes. Comedy wasn't her thing, but she was perhaps the most unintentionally hilarious and quotable queen on the show:Bitch sit your ass down and shut the hell up, bitch!Coco was backstabbing me behind my back!Backrolls?!Yes Gawd!I don't get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous!
- Now available as a dance mix.
- During the reunion, a fan submitted a question asking whether or not she'd figured out what Alyssa's Secret was. Her response: "It's 9 inches and fully functional!"
- The mini-challenge where the queens had to put on their makeup in the dark is perhaps the funniest mini-challenge in the entire show besides the Once a Season reading session. Ru explains what she wants them to do, and before they have time to react, she claps her hands and the lights are out, forcing them to awkwardly stumble towards the makeup tables and beat their faces without stabbing themselves in the eye with mascara pencils. Once the lights come back on, the end results range from passable to horrendous.Alyssa Edwards (on Coco's makeup): Girl what were those colors?!
- Alaska and Detox passionately making out, while Alaska is dressed up as Phi Phi O'Hara, and Detox is dressed as Phi Phi's rival — and Alaska's boyfriend — Sharon Needles, in the middle of a lip-synced re-enactment of a fight between the two.
- In the second Season 6 premier, Bianca Del Rio's hilarious criticisms of the other queens are priceless:On Trinity K. Bonet: "She reminds me of a dear old friend of mine in New Orleans. She's dead."On Joslyn Fox: "Girl is wearing every piece of jewelry she owns! She looks like she went to Claire's Boutique, fell on a sales rack, and said 'I'll take it!'"On Magnolia Crawford's over-contoured nose: "She looks like a swordfish! Like she can turn pages in a book with that thing..."On Gia Gunn: "[The first seven queens] are all trying too hard, especially Kimora Lee Simmons-Kardashian over there."
- In the first premiere, after Laganja meets the other queens, she starts doing a dance akin to pelvic thrusting the air. Cut to DeLa's unimpressed Confession Cam.Laganja: It's time we got some fresh fish up in here! Sushi rolls, sushi rolls! [thrusts the air]
- In the first premiere mini challenge, the queens have to leap from a platform and strike a mid-air pose for the camera. Vivacious jumps, lands in the pit and is completely covered by the foam cubes, so Ru asks her if she's fine... then Ornacia springs into view from the rim of the pit.
- In the second premiere, Joslyn states that she's going to be the "black horse" of the competition. The producer asks if she meant dark horse and there's a long pause before Joslyn confirms this is what she meant.
- Adore and Milk's top and bottom bikini lip-synch is hilarious, easily winning out of the six total groups with the combination of Milk's bikini-clad bulge and Adore serving face and comedy, the two get so into it that they leave Ru in stitches!
- Joslyn Fox's performance in the 60's horror video. GASP!
- When Trinity argues with the judges over her difficulty speaking with her flippers in, guest judge Sheryl Lee Ralph tells her to put a cork in it...literally! Speaking with a cork in your mouth is an old trick for practicing enunciation.
- Bianca, Milk, Ben, and Adore's reactions to Laganja's attention whoring in the fifth episode of Untucked. Special points to Milk and Adore for Breaking the Fourth Wall.
- In an episode of Whatcha Packin' with Michelle Visage when Michelle interviewed Milk post-elimination, and Milk shows off a "deconstructed/reconstructed" wedding dress she didn't get to wear, pulling it out for the camera and sweeping the lace across Michelle's face, which the editors then felt the need to repeat in a slow-motion instant reply!Michelle Visage: That just took all my lip gloss off! You have a remnant of Michelle Visage on your wedding dress!
- Episode 8 involves a stand-up comedy challenge for the queens with one catch: Most of the audience are senior citizens. Hilarity Ensues.
Darienne: At the gym, I'm like a ninja ... you will never see me there!Trinity: So, as you've noticed, I'm black, but don't worry, you don't need to hold on to your wallets and purses, 'cos I already got 'em!
- Bianca's Self-Deprecation humor takes the cake (and the challenge itself)My mother is from Cuba and my dad is from Honduras, which basically means I have a large dick, no credit and a tendency to take things that don't belong to me.My mother insisted that we stay true to our Spanish heritage, so my first words were 'housekeeping!'.
- Darienne and Trinity also storm the challenge:
- Bianca's Self-Deprecation humor takes the cake (and the challenge itself)
- Though extremely unintentional in the latest episode of Untucked following Laganja's Heroic BSoD she storms out of the Gold Bar followed by utter silence Courtney finally says something:Courtney: *struggles to speak for a minute* I don't know if we handled that the best way.
Trinity: No. Relax. Relax. Relax. Take it down to a 2.
- Similarly unintentional, just before Laganja storms out, Trinity tries to calm her down:
- The queens have a little game to play in Untucked where they have to guess who said what quote during confession cam. One of the quotes is a queen saying "when it comes to beating my face I'm up there with the pros." The queen who said that was Milk. Cut to all of the queens in Untucked being utterly shocked Milk said that.
Adore: Whoever said that sounds dumb...
- Similarly everyone instantly guesses which one is Adore due to the distinctive speech patterns, while Adore makes increasingly futile attempts to deny it.
Magnolia: I think impersonations are stupid. I don't wanna be somebody else. I wanna be me.Bianca: Yeah, and look where it got ya: home.
- They also show a quote from Magnolia, and everyone has different reactions to her. Adore just reacts with confusion since she never met Magnolia.
- When an especially mean thing is said on the screen, pretty much everyone points to Bianca. When it turns out to be true, everyone laughs and it's the cutest thing because no one is mad at her for saying it.
- On "Scream Queens," Lena Headey's reaction to the 80's horror video.
- In the music video for "Sissy That Walk," one of RuPaul's roles included the delightfully campy "Charles," an ex-boyfriend from each girl's hometown, determined to take her back home with him. Not only was he dressed in a 70's disco suit with a Jheri curl wig (one of the few times in 20+ years we've seen Ru with boy hair), but when it came time to act opposite Courtney, Ru put on a hilarious Australian accent.
- Even better, the script was supposed to have Charles dumping the Queen and then leaving them in the dressing room. Darienne Lake puts on such a Large Ham performance after Ru leaves her that he goes off-script and comes back for her.
- Another fun moment with Courtney and the accent barrier:Courtney: One time I was tucked so tight my rat testicle popped out.DeLa: Why did you have a rat testicle???Courtney: My RIGHT testicle!
- The "Female or She-male?" mini-challenge may have been controversial, but it provided some comedy gold:
- Darienne thinks a close-up of cleavage has to be fake "like one of those awful breastplates." It turned out to be Michelle! It's absolutely hysterical if you remember Michelle's rant/flashing from Season 3.
- When Bianca incorrectly guesses that a close-up that turns out to be Detox, she quips, "Here's what I don't get: Detox had all that plastic surgery but she kept that nose?! Did she run out of money?"
- BenDeLaCreme stealing the show during Season 6's puppet mini-challenge with her Bianca Del Rio puppet, complete with false fingernails as teeth.DeLa: Your dress looks gorgeous today....Dela: Looks like your lace-front is coming off...
- As the queens walk into the workroom, Gia and Laganja immediately start voguing and singing at the top of their lungs, with Laganja wearing something akin to, in Bianca's words, "a macramé pot holder" on her head. Bianca, Adore, and Milk are right behind them rolling their eyes. Then, out of nowhere...Laganja: Well, I'm young, hung, and clearly march to the beat of my own drum, so props to ya, mama!Bianca: Wait, where did that come from?
- The letter from Bianca's 8 year old neighbor, while also touching, mentions how she once found Bianca passed out drunk on the couch wearing nothing but a pair of pantyhose.
- A small moment during the finale, when Joslyn's fiancé asks her to marry him there, amongst all the cheering, Courtney and Bianca can audibly be heard scream-yelling in the background.
- On Tempest and Kandy Ho's lip sync in the season premiere:Katya: I don't know what Ms. Crab Lady is doing in that lip sync, but the bearded ho is turning it out.Ginger Minj: Kandy's dance moves are fierce, but it looks like she's gonna meet you on the playground after school and beat the shit out of you. (Mimes punching someone to the ground) What's next bitch, the macarena?
- Miss Fame trying to dance around Ru's question of whether she has any acting experience, with Ru completely unfazed:Miss Fame: Not yet. I mean Ive had some opportunities that could be considered like an entryway to acting but not to the degree that Id like to see my future evolve into.RuPaul: What you just described was a CraigsList ad.
- Carson Kressley on Ginger Minj, he may not know what minj is, but he loves it!I love The Minj. Put a little ginger on that, I could eat it all day!
- Depending on your tolerance for Cringe Comedy, the epic disaster that was "MacBitch" could be hilarious, especially the montage of how everything kept going wrong during taping the skit.RuPaul: What is happening?Michelle: I'm lost.
- If you pay attention, you'll see a Funny Background Event: Pearl smacking her head on a sign as she peeks out from behind the set.
- During Trixie's exit on Untucked, she finds notes from Max and Pearl expressing their love for her. Max's note, plus Trixie's response, is quite funny, especially during the new sad style of Untucked.Trixie: (reading Max's note) "Trixie, I love you and the judges suck and I hate everyone else here, the end. Love, Max. PS: I will win for you." Aww! (beat) She's not gonna win.
- Katya crabwalking into the workroom for no reason. She also got Ginger to hold up her legs and wheelbarrow her into the workroom.
- Fame absolutely nerding out over raising chickens... including her uncanny ability to cluck like one.
- Katya's aceeptance speech for winning "Meatiest Tuck" at the DESPY awards.Katya: "I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said 'The key to a swollen vagina is (beat) courage."
- The whole "Ru Hollywood Story" challenge, with the queens having to re-enact different versions of why Merle Ginsberg was replaced with Michelle Visage. It reaches a head with Ru's story, where Miss Fame as Merle and Pearl as Michelle just spit out nonsense before doing a cat-fight in a kiddie's pool full of Jell-o.
Pearl: "I was sitting in 40-degree Jello, I'm freezing, Miss Fame has a total erection rubbing on me, just get me out of here."
- Pearl complaining about the challenge:
- The "confessions cam" used as introductions for the different versions: behind Merle there's a photo of Michelle used as a dartboard, while Michelle speaks in front of a framed photo of her cleavage.
- For that matter, the comically big breastplates of Ginger Minj and Pearl, both as Michelle, slipping out of the dress and being pixelated like "authentic" breasts.
- Katya's epic read during the Reading mini challenge.Katya: "Miss Fame. You are such a talented make-up artist. I have never met anybody whos able to shove their head so far up their own ass without smudging their eyeliner."
- Kennedy's explanation for her bizarre "Death Becomes Her" runway look.Kennedy: After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session. So he had gutted me and set me on fire. But you know I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.Ginger: So what you're saying is... you had a costume and you had to make it fit the theme.Kennedy: Right.
- Pearl and Trixie Mattel's conjoined twin look.
- The first episode's photoshoot featured the queens posing with the other season winners from Drag Race ... minus Bianca del Rio. That's alright though, since Ru was kind enough to offer a Suspiciously Similar Substitute to Bianca ... in the form of a circus clown.
- This becomes a Brick Joke in the last episode before the finale — after the final four finish with the music video challenge, Bianca finally shows up!
- Becomes a double Brick Joke in the Grand Finale when Ru is gathered with all the previous winners... and then borrows Raja's cell phone to call in a special guest. Cue the clown.
- In the second episode of Untucked, Cynthia actually thought Acid Betty's name was Acid Berry this whole time!
- She promptly mocks herself by going "Technical problems by Cynthia Lee Fontaine!"
- Dax herself probably wasn't amused, but when she asks the other girls if her padding was as bad as Ru claimed, the others, without hesitation (even the ones in separate conversations), all say "Yes" in unison. The look on Dax's face is priceless.
- Bob has a lot of moments in second episode of Untucked
Bob: If I had to pick a word for your padding, I would choose "suspicious."
- Bob does a small skit where she impersonates Acid Betty, noting that she can imagine Betty holding a shotgun screaming "NOBODY BETTER BE DISRESPECTING ME."
- When Dax asks if her padding sucks, Bob replies:
- Bob notes that when she was growing up, she had no idea Band-Aids were supposed to be flesh-colored, because of her dark skin tone. She starts referring to her black dress and black hair as her "nude dress" and "nude hair." Betty takes it one step further by suggesting that all things black should be called "nude", to which Bob suggests "Nude Entertainment Television."
- When Chi Chi wins the second challenge she gets a trip to New England as a prize, to which she - completely seriously - asks if she'll be going over seas. Cue awkward beat before Ru clarifies that New England is in America.
- The choreographer praising Acid Betty during the critiques for being so "kind" and "caring" to the other girls, whose faces (along with those of probably a large amount of the audience) were a perfect picture of "What."
- To clarify: Betty ruffled a lot of feathers during rehearsals, and tried multiple times to wrest control of the group from Chi Chi.
- Bob playing Cookie in the Empire parody challenge was a match made in drag heaven.
- Bob gleefully cackling about how she was trying to turn the other challenge teams against each other... Only to become visibly frustrated when they turn the tables and start sowing dissension in her group instead! Schadenfreude never felt so good.Kim Chi: Oh ~Thorgy~◊...Thorgy: *Looks over*◊Kim Chi: Hiiiiiii!◊Thorgy: Hi!◊
- Prior to this, Betty, Bob and Thorgy with their "Art! Art art art art!" chant as they dance across the room.
- Possibly unintentional, but the Madonna-themed runway had four of the queens walk out in a kimono, one after another, an incident that has quickly become known as "KimonoGate" by the fandom. On Fashion Photo Ru-View, Raja got noticeably irate.
- Becomes a Brick Joke in the finale when Raja walked down the runway dressed as Madonna, complete with blonde wig, cone tits, and a monocle
- After a tense argument between Derrick and Naomi in the workroom, Kim Chi has something to say:Kim: When's dinner?
- Chi Chi's version of Bob The Drag Queen during the puppet challenge, complete with miniature purse. Chi Chi's accent just makes it even funnier.
- Bianca del Rio's advice for the eventual winner, during the finale:Bianca: Enjoy the ride, and pay your damn taxes! Right Sharon, Jinkx, Raja?
- When Katya checks out Detox's ass and asks her if she had more work done, Detox replies, "No girl I just got fat!"
- Tatianna's "The Same Parts", a spoken word poem about her dick.Katya: The 90's beatnik doing a spoken word piece about her genitals. Tatianna's number is my absolute favorite.
- The random shots of the judges engaging in trivial activities while the queens deliberate in the workroom on who to eliminate. The first time Ru sends the queens backstage, it's jarring to the point of Mood Whiplash.Ru Paul: While you queens deliberate backstage, the judges and I will... [tense music stops] enjoy a fruity cocktail.
[cut to Carson Kressley sipping a drink from a twisty straw]
- Alyssa and Alaska's stand-up routine, consisting of Alaska standing in front of the mic and giving Alyssa topics to riff on.Alaska: My name's Alaska, just like the state.
Alyssa: My name is Alyssa Edwards and this...definitely ain't nobody's secret that this gig-a-rama is completely full of buffoonery [points to Phi Phi and Coco], riggery [points to RuPaul], and straight up...[gestures to Alaska] tomfoolery.
Alaska: Totally.Alaska: Detox and Tatianna are here tonight.
Alyssa: The Heels Have Eyes, Part 2: The Remix.
Alaska: Bam.Alaska: Alyssa, describe Michelle Visage in one word. Go!
Alyssa: [drum roll] BEAST!
Alaska: [beat] Burn.
- Katya's Krisis Kontrol commercial. Perfect if you're feeling crippled under the burden of existential pain!Katya: You know, these days, being a woman is tough. When I'm not struggling with my weight or worried about wrinkles, I am bombarded by a cacophony of demonic voices in my head telling me: [zooms in to Nightmare Face with flames in the background] "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH." [goes back to smiling sweetly]
- Alaska's speech in the finale, for why she should be crowned, had everybody cracking up:"Yes, I've thrown fits. I've thrown tantrums! Perhaps I'm just a RuPaul's Drag Race-obsessed superfan. Was I obsessed when Shannel was Miss Absolut Mandarin [slurpslurpslurp]? Yes Gawd! Was I obsessed when India Ferrah and Phoenix walked into the Werk Room in the same wig and the same outfit? In the words of Gia Gunn, absolutely."For it is my fanatical devotion and my undying love and respect for the world that RuPaul has created here that puts me wig, head and shoulders above any competitor. Look into your hearts and you will find that the only inductee into the RuPaul's Drag Race Hall of Fame is I! Alaska! Halleloo, Yes Gawd, OKrrrrr, *pop*"
- When Ru calls out Phi Phi over her decision not to attend the reunion taping over what she claims was an unfair edit (which World of Wonder has refuted).RuPaul: Tonight, one queen has decided not to join us, or as Tatianna would say, "Choices." One thing before we start. If at any point tonight you think one of your fellow queens is not telling the T, feel free to raise the paddle provided and call bullshit. For example, if one of you were to say, "I blame the edit," I'd say [raises paddle] "Bullshit!" See how it works?
- Katya accidentally scaring herself when she flicks open her fan during rehearsals for "Read U, Wrote U".
- Charlie Hides, the oldest queen of the season—and the entire series at 52—has a priceless reaction upon meeting Farrah Moan, one of the younger queens of the season:"Oh God, I have underwear older than her!"
- Kimora Blac has this gem:"What's an adjective?"
- Episode 4, Sasha and Shea's cooking segment on the TV show challenge, full to the brim with Les Yay, which gives them the win.
- In the Kardashian musical challenge, Farrah gives Valentina an extremely convoluted explanation of how rapper Blac Chyna came to be associated with the family. It leaves Valentina at a loss for words and all she can say is "¡Escandalo!"...probably because the whole thing sounded like a telenovela plot.
- During Untucked for Episode 5, Eureka accidentally breaks a chair. Cynthia Lee Fontaine gives it a eulogy.
- In the Untucked for Snatch Game, the other safe queens give a primer on "edges" to Trinity, culminating in Shea talking about how her pubic hair is straighter than her hair on her head.
- During the Dance Party Ending after the Madonna runway, Sasha whips Alexis Michelle on the butt, and Trinity Taylor motorboats Nina Bo'nina Brown while they are both dressed as 2013 Met Gala Madonna.
- In "9021-HO":
Ru Paul: I'm gonna fucking-fuck you up.
- Trinity helps Valentina remove the censor bars that comprised her Madonna look from the previous episode. The censor bars were glued on, so Valentina spends the bulk of the process screaming. All while dramatic music is playing.
- After Ru Paul notes that Beverly Hills, 90210 started airing in 1993, Farrah immediately notes that that was the year she was born. There's a brief moment where the other queens realize how old they are in comparison topped off by:
- Something similar happens later. During the runway portion, guest judge Tori Spelling said she had a great time with the queens...until Valentina said she used to watch 90210 with her babysitter.
- Valentina's character in 9021-HO is meant to be something of an innocent virgin, but she manages to steal the show during quite a few scenes simply by her Chewing the Scenery facial expressions.
All Stars 3
- BenDeLaCreme 's hilariously over-the-top lip sync to "Anaconda" has both the judges and the other contestants roaring in laughter.
- Before that, Ben's act for the talent show is worth a few giggles, complete with what Carson described as a 'Ukranian Nesting Doll bra.'
- Somewhere in the middle of the lip sync between Shangela and BenDeLaCreme to "Jump (For My Love)", Ben realizes that she's not winning against Shangela and decides to copy her moves.
- The winners of the VH 1 Diva's Live challenge really sold their roles: Shangela playing an over-the-top diva version of Mariah Carey parodying her New Year's failure, and BenDeLaCreme as a rapping Julie Andrews.
- The Bitchelor challenge, where the queens were challenged to do improv with Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, just led to one hilarious moment after another:
- BenDeLaCreme as the cougar:
"Are you looking for a woman that's clean or a woman that's dirty? (Rubs her mouth with the banana) Remember that I already had this in my mouth before?"
- "I'm here to land me a boy—-MAN."
- Ben eats a banana and offers it up to Jeffrey. She later uses the mashed up banana to flirt:
- "If Jeffrey needs a warm bosom to press himself against at night, I'm the wrong girl 'coz these (her breasts) don't feel temperature."
- Trixie as the fake bitch:
- "Some people might say I'm fake, but those people are alcoholics."
- "I like my men like I like my coffee: incapable of loving me back."
- Kennedy as the party girl:
"As I look into Jeffrey's eyes, I just get so moist inside. I gotta have his baby"
- She wears really crooked teeth and really lumpy padding. After greeting Jeffrey, she takes a swing from a hip flask.
"We gonn' make a toast to love. And your nice ass."
- During the two-on-one date, she takes out two glasses and a bottle of vodka out of her padding.
"All I had was uh...He turned out to be a crackhead. And he stole all my shit at my apartment. But I found him though. And shot his ass."
- After Jeffrey asks her about her past relationships:
- It all culminates in Kennedy taking off her wig, lifting her dress, collapsing on the floor and exclaiming: "I'm a man!"
- Shangela as one-half of a polyamorous duo:"MMM. Look at the sperm count on this one."
- BenDeLaCreme as the cougar:
- Shangela on Milk's bizarrely highly self-confidence:Shangela: I don't know how she is this delusional. Somebody put something in her cocktail? COSBY?
- Shangela's takedown of the Drag Race fandom in regards to Trixie's RuPaul impression during Snatch Game:Shangela: Y'all told her on the internet it was funny. I blame y'all.
- Yuhua Hamasaki's cover story on social media for where she was during the filming of Season 10: She was in a coma. Which happened in China. After she got in a car accident with a "bad Asian driver". Hashtag China, hashtag coma.
- Monet X. Change's sponge dress for the "Drag on a Dime" challenge and her sheer delusion that it should have been in the top, even though the other queens thought she was a total Elimination Houdini:
- First, in Untucked, she tries to explain her concept and how her blue earrings represented water, and the white balls on her head were suds. Absolutely no one made that connection. Asia points out that Monet's entrance look was a janitor pushing a broom before the dramatic tearaway, "We ain't servants no more, girl!" Later, when Mayhem Miller bursts into tears describing her frustration at being constantly rejected for the show, Monet cuts the tension by offering Mayhem a sponge off her dress to blot her tears.
- The dress is brought up even in the second episode. When the queens go back to the workroom after Vanessa's elimination, Monet talks about how she thought she should have been in the top, and Asia turns around and looks at her like she's crazy, and later the girls wipe the floor with it. Then in Untucked, after another tearjerking moment, Monet jokes about how she can go get the dress if someone needs a blotter (Vixen: "After you wiped the floor with it?!"). Then Asia says she still thinks Monet should have landed in the bottom last week, and that if she herself is ever in the bottom, she'll tell the judges, "Y'all remember [Monet] was a sponge, right?"
- "Miss Vanjie... Miss Vanjie... Miss Vanjie..."
- The third episode mini-challenge, where the queens have to "audition" for an ad featuring Ru's chocolate bar:
Miz Cracker:: Is this an episode of Twin Peaks?
- Miz Cracker is asked to do a monologue as the chocolate, then hop round like a bunny. Her being Miz, she lampshades it.
- Asia O'Hara going for the grotesque in the Tap That App challenge of episode 3. After receiving the app "Madame Buttrface", she puts on the most hilariously grotesque makeup, including a squashed nose, multiple moles and a giant unibrow, to the point that she completely steals the show. Her expression during a freeze frame◊ has Michelle and Carson in complete hysterics.
- An argument between The Vixen and Aquaria is interrupted when a spider is spotted. Cue nearly EVERYONE freaking out and screaming (with Mayhem even climbing onto the table to get away from it!!)Monet: [unfazed] It is a spider, oh my Lord...
- The Vixen tells Ru how her grandmother taught her embroidery as a child by having her write her name on a napkin, then stitch over the writing, to which Ru responds, "That's a great way to teach a child...how to grow up to be gay."
- Asia and Monique's bewildered reactions to Monet explaining that the English accent used to sound American but it eventually changed to what it sounds like today some time after colonizing America.
- After Aquaria compliments Ru's look in episode 4, Ru states that she's actually not serving a look. While dressed like this◊.
- During her lipsync battle with Dusty Ray Bottoms, Monét X Change exaggeratedly braces herself to perform a splits, leaps into the air...and lands on her two feet again, shaking her head and waving her hand dismissively. The move has the judges in hysterics.
- She also takes a moment to hold the mask that was part of her outfit over her mouth to make it look like she's trying to catch her breath, which the judges also love.
- Monet's lipsynch against Mayhem Miller in the next episode, where she basically acts out a trailer trash character and even pulls out two cans of hairspray to do her hair onstage. Like Tammie Brown before her, Monet is the kind of crazy queen that you just want to put onstage because you have no idea what she'll do or say next.
- The mini challenge for episode 8 has the queens throwing shade at RuPaul — who then fake-slaps them across the face. Then for Asia O'Hara, Ru ends up accidentally smacking her for real.RuPaul: I'm so sorry!![cut to Confession Cam of Asia holding her cheek in shock]
- Asia's reaction is what makes the moment side-splitting:Asia: IT'S ABOUT TO BE ASIA O'HARA'S DRAG RACE! I'M ABOUT TO OWN THIS WHOLE BUILDING!
- Asia's reaction is what makes the moment side-splitting:
- When Miz Cracker sashays away in episode 11, after a challenge that brought to the forefront her mental issues, she writes on the mirror "KNOW YOURSELF"... except she forgets a letter and actually writes "KNOW YOURSEF".
- As the final four queens take one last look around the Unutcked stage, they find old props from the season's previous runway walks and reminisce about the eliminated queens...then Asian finds another sponge from Monet and bemoans the dress again, causing everybody else to crack up.
All Stars 4
- While the Queens are talking in the werk room, Monet suddenly asks the other girls if they believe in aliens. To which Trinity asks her if she has taken drugs, but Monet keeps on by wondering if there are alien Drag Queens and that she often sees visions of them. This results in Monique joking that she is seeing demons and needs to pray.
- Trinity's variety show performance - a lip-synched tucking tutorial that gave her a chance to show her comedic chops.
- During Gia and Trinity's stare down just before the Snatch Game of Love, everyone is seen giving concerned looks before Monique pops up in her confessional to tell the producers that it's the perfect time to cut to commercial. And they do!
- Monique and Monét paint the walls for the club night challenge.
- Monique (holding a paint roller): How are we supposed to do this? Like, which way do we go?Monét: Up and down, girl.Monique: But I've seen people do it left and right.Monét: That's not the right way.Monique: Who says it?Monét: Jesus.When Monét turns around, Monique paints the wall left to right.
- In the final lip sync, Monet is wearing a pussycat wig, the kind of which she was read for all over the place during season 10. But partway through the pulls it off to reveal—another identical pussycat wig!
- Really, just the fact that the first Lip-Sync for your Life... was to HANNAH MONTANA, of all things.
- In the second episode acting challenge: Vanjie, wearing make-up and hair... with a tie and pants like a stereotypical suburban dad... talking in what Ross Mathews described as a "Cookie Monster voice".
- Frankly, the entirety of Team Britney in the third episode acting challenge is just one long funny moment. Ross can barely contain himself the entire time, and is clearly living for every second the girls are on stage. It makes the failures of Team Mariah that much more glaring. One highlight includes Vanessa slipping up and praising herself instead of Britney, and then just rolling with the punches without missing a single beat.Vanjie: You can get her music available on iTunes and everything, yes, thank you Miss Vanjie! [beat] I thank myself. [hair flip] And you too, Britney.
- Brooke Lynn trying to avoid the various dramas that crop up in the "Farm to Runway" Untucked, from carefully stepping around the screaming queens to building a fort around her out of sofa cushions.Brooke: Can't we just bottle our feelings like normal people?
- A'keria Davenport's performance as a "Twerking Girl" during an improv challenge nets her the win that week - and for good reason: she completely commits to the role of a middle-aged professional street twerker and continues shaking her ass even when being handcuffed and when sobbing on her hands and knees.
- Surprisingly, Vanjie's elimination — where she totally chews the scenery and manages to come back onto the stage three times.
- The Finale included a hysterical segment of Vanjie gathering support from people on the street to convince Ru to allow her to compete for the crown.Ru: Well, that's it. Vanjie, I've made my decision. Condragulations, you are the winner of Season 11.Vanjie: Yaaaaaaay! For real?Ru: What?Vanjie: For real?Ru: Hell no.
- Several of the Snatch Game performances, including:
"Raspberries!""I'm a little embarrassed Ru, I'm a little embarrassed, cause I just wrote "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts.""
- Tatiana's brilliantly wide-eyed portrayal of Britney Spears
- Pandora Boxx as a hilarious out of it Carol Channing from Season 2
"I smized so hard my eyes bled, girl!"
- Raja as Tyra Banks from Season 3
"I don't know, Ike. Halleloo!"
- Stacey Lane as Monique's character from Precious who the judges noted managed to steal the show even when not speaking due to multiple Funny Background Events and facial expressions.
- Alexis Mateo as a pregnant Alicia Keys from Season 3
- Manila Luzon mocking Shangela's Tina Turner impression.
"Oh please, she should've seen what me and Ru were on. It's all behind us now, but we were on uppers, downers, and candy corn!"
- Sharon Needles as Michelle Visage from Season 4
"I don't know why they keep booking me on this chicken shit gigs!"
- Chad Michaels as Cher
RuPaul: Have you ever kissed a girl?Alyssa: Why Ru, never!RuPaul: Oh, really?Blank stare from AlyssaRuPaul: ... Have you ever fucked a black guy?
- Jinkx Monsoon as Little Edie from Grey Gardens, where she completely steals the show.
- Roxxxy Andrews as Tamar Braxton in Season 5. Made even funnier in the reunion show when the actual Tamar Braxton makes a cameo... and imitates Roxxxy.
- Season 5 sees Ru make hay in the face of Alyssa's less-than-satisfactory Katy Perry:
Trinity (after DeLa gives her answer in flowery British prose): Ru can you get some people who speak normal English next time for the show?DeLa: Excuse me! We originated the language!
- "Well Julie, I just wrote 'anus'."
- In Season 6, BenDeLaCreme slays the challenge as Maggie Smith in her Downton Abbey persona. Not only does she give a perfect impersonation in both look and voice, but she has this priceless exchange with Trinity (as Nicki Minaj):
Katya!Bjork: How many bones do I win?Alaska!Mae: How many bones do you want, hun?
- Bianca Del Rio also turns in a good performance with a flawless Judge Judy, complete with an Officer Byrd hand puppet... which she hurls at Gia Gunn's Kim Kardashian when she offers up a response of "big black dick."
- Adore Delano's perfect Anna Nicole Smith, everything from her look to the faces she gives to what she says and the inflections of how she says it were so impossibly perfect, even Ru was in awe at how much Adore was channeling Anna Nicole Smith (Ru and Anna were good friends in real life, while she was still alive).
- In Season 7, Kennedy's Little Richard and Ginger's Adele are both so hilarious and flawlessly executed that they tie for winner.
- From the 2015 live Snatch Game in Chicago: Laganja Estranga as played by Alaska, and Alaska as played by Jinkx.
- In Season 8, Bob The Drag Queen's spot-on (and hilarious) impersonation of Uzo Aduba in Snatch Game, followed by Bob switching characters mid-game to an even funnier Carol Channing. No one was surprised when Bob won the challenge.
- In All Stars 2, Alaska becomes a quip machine as Mae West, and Katya delivers a delightfully loopy Björk. It's no surprise when they win the challenge. Alyssa also does a fantastic job at an exaggerated Joan Crawford in spite of not getting her accent at all.
"If these hoes try to come for me
- Season 9's Snatch Game had quite a few impressive performances, including Alexis Michelle as Liza Minelli (who wins the challenge), Sasha Velour as Marlene Dietrich and Valentina's impression of Ariadna Gutierrez after the 2015 Miss Universe pageant.
- From Season 10, highlights included Aquaria suprising everyone with a hilariously dead-eyed portrayal of Melania Trump (who wins), and Monet X Change as Maya Angelou — especially after Chi Chi DeVayne's not-so-great performance as the same person in All Stars 3. Special mention has to go to her "soliloquy":
I surely will cut thee
I will not hesitate to put thee in a ditch
Because Maya Angelou ain't no punk bitch."
- One of the show's bumpers reads "Available in stunning standard definition! The Queens will thank us."
- Drag U isn't without its funny moments, either. "Is that my ring?"
- Bianca and Alaska's shade-filled commentary on the first episode of Season 7.
- Followed by Alaska and Shangela's snark.
- One of the promos for Season 7 was Bianca giving her opinion on the queens... however, it just cuts to a test pattern and then cuts back to a practically speechless Bianca.Bianca: Wow, I think this is the first time in my life that I'm actually speechless. What the fuck?
- Alyssa's reaction to Violet's impersonation of her.
- Mimi Imfurst's entire performance on The Roast of Michelle Visage, which was part of the Drag Race cruise.Mimi: Now, Pandora, let's be honest — you were such a fucking cunt on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars that even Roxxxy Andrews would've left you at a bus stop.
- Derrick Barry's notorious performance on the Hater's Roast 2018, which heavily overlapped with Cringe Comedy due to Derrick being heavily sloshed. Highlights include:
[Danger Dragon]: Her whole set sounds like someone reading a text completely made up of autocomplete.[Ilznidiotic]: She's not drunk, that's just a spot-on Britney.
- Struggling for nearly half a minute to remember Latrice's name while literally leaning onto her shoulder.
- Her various mispronunciations of Trixie's name.
- An attempt at crowd participation that culminated in her dedicating her performance to "Truck".
- The reactions of the queens in the background, which range from: Eureka and Ginger contentedly recording Derrick the entire time, to Latrice's complete and utter bewilderment, to Trinity Taylor trying to yank her off the stage with an actual Vaudeville hook and walking the length of the stage holding up a "HELP" sign.
- Overall, the comments on YouTube describe the nature of Derrick's performance pretty adequately:
- During the All Stars 4 Ruveal video with Trixie, Katya and Detox, the queens are discussing each individual queen as they're revealed. Special mention has to go to a story Katya shares about Gia.Katya: We were in a cab in Brazil performing together. Everything was quiet, she turns over to me and says, "Katya, do you believe in milk and cookies?"
- The Running Gag of Raja losing an earring while she and Aquaria are reading the Season 11 queens' entrance looks on Fashion Photo RuView.