- It makes sense in context.Feathers: Hey, sheriff, you forgot your pants.
- Chance and Feathers at their teasing best:Feathers: I thought you were never going to say it.Chance: Say what?Feathers: That you love me.Chance: I said I'd arrest you.Feathers: It means the same thing, you know that.
- Also counts as a moment of heartwarming.
- Stumpy, just StumpyHow do ya like them apples?! Heh heh heh!
Stumpy: You think I'll ever get to be a sheriff?Dude: Not unless you start minding your own business.
- And who could forget...
- And any time Stumpy cackles. And whenever he starts whining that the others aren't treating him fairly.
- During the climactic final showdown, both Stumpy, and Carlos appear to help Chance, Colorado, and Dude. When Carlos reveals himself Chance is so exasperated he wonders aloud just who might show up next.Colorado: Maybe the girl with another flower pot!
- In the aftermath of Chance and Colorado being forced to gun down a pair of Burdette's hired guns in front of Carlos' place, they go inside to discover that Feathers has turned into a weeping drunk, crying that her part in the confrontation (throwing a flower pot out the window to provide a distraction) got two men shot and it might have nearly killed Chance and Colorado (despite the distraction having been Colorado's idea).
Funny / Rio Bravo