Bones Crazy Coaster
- The ending to "bones crazy coaster" in which the narrator describes how bones spent the last of his money building a path leading back to the entrance of his roller coaster. The funny part is that the text appears one letter at a time, and many times the narrator makes a typo or the line is too long and gets cut off, gets erased (one letter at a time too) and is written again, often with more typos (which are then also corrected). This takes more than half the video.
- The revelation that Bones put Therapist into jail...just so he could break him out again:Bones: "yes I've always wanted to do that"
- The Whole Plot Reference to Lupin III, the "Rattle Me Bones"-ified version of the "Red Shirt" Lupin theme, and Bones trying to shoehorn Therapist into the role of Jigen, Goemon, and/or Fujiko:Bones: "besides I need your mad marksmanship skills for my team"Therapist: "bones I don't have mad marksmanship skills that's why I use a shotgun"Bones: "then I need your sword that can cut through anything"Therapist: "I don't have that either"Bones: "then I need your huge boobs"extreme close-up on Therapist's eyesBones: "then how am I going to steal the diamond"Therapist: "I guess you're not"
ricesnot's trusted halloween tutelage
- The fact that Therapist planted two hundred land mines in his front yard to keep children from raiding his house.
- Not that it stops the children from doing handstands to avoid stepping on the mines
- Bones' first words when he wakes up.Bones: "another beautiful day...I wonder what restful sleep would feel like...?"