- When Calvin bursts into the control room containing Rupert, Earl and Bob. In a moment of desperation of thinking of an escape plan, Calvin screams at one out load leading to:Calvin: YOU MORON! AT A TIME LIKE THIS, DO I CARE ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES?Bob: Are you talking about me?
Calvin: Yes! No! I'm not sure. Did you say something about peanut butter sandwiches?Bob: I don't remember. "What did I say?Calvin: You said I can't remember. No, wait! You said that they were slightly higher west of Mount Rushmore, I think it was.Bob: Nope. That wasn't me. I would have said they were made out of peanut butter.Calvin stared at him.Calvin: Why would you say that?Bob: Cause they are. Everybody knows that peanut butter sandwiches are made out of peanut butter.Calvin: Right. And if everybody already knows it, why would you bother to say it? And why would you leave out the part about Mount Rushmore? Don't you care about our great presidents!Bob. I I ICalvin: That's no excuse, and don't argue with me! The point isAlien: (dully) Hi, Bob.Calvin blinks and turns to Rupert and Earl..Mind message: Hash browns, you dork.Calvin looks up Rupert and Earl and gives them a smile.Calvin: Hi, guys. Nice evening, huh? You bet! How's the family? Great. Let me go straight to the point, and say that I know nothing about the Fabled Treasure at the West End of the Rainbow.
- Which then escalates into this downright hilarious moment:
- "Space mutants can solve anything," and the entire scenario with the giant mutant goose that happens afterwards.
Suddenly, a laser passed by Sherman's ship.Ever see lasers being fired under lava?Very weird.
- The mere existence of lava eels bears mentioning here.
- This line not long after the above:
- Hobbes attempting to kill the newly-enhanced Shadowfax with fire only to find out the this kind of Shadowfax actually loves fire instead. His reaction is understandable.
- Calvin attempting to prove that Retro's Actually a Doombot.
- This small line of dialogue shared between Rupert and Evil Calvin:Rupert: WHAT DO YOU WANT?.Calvin: STOP SCREAMING AT ME OR I'LL DESTROY YOU!Rupert: I'M NOT SCREAMING!
- Calvin thinking his Evil Knockoff is gorgeous!
- Earl attempting to give a speech to Bob about how great it is to be evil only for him to run off when he realizes Earl's about to touch him.
- As everyone goes into total panic as the ships fall towards the lava the only oddball out is Socrates, who is calmly reading a field guide and relaxing.
- This exchange from the rewritten version.Hobbes: That actually reminds me, Socrates - you remember that one time fourteen years ago when you completely broke character and were evil for a little bit?"Socrates: Didn't we strike that from canon?Hobbes: Did we?Socrates: Pretty sure we did. I don't remember at this point. I mean, our how many rewrites has our lore even had?Hobbes: Is this conversation even canon?Socrates: Is what conversation even canon?
Funny / Retro Chill