- Chapter 5:
- So Scholar breaks out of his cell, and what's the first thing he does? Prank the people trying to free him so he can pop up dramatically behind them.Scholar: Did ya miss me?
- Shortly after breaking out of his cell, Scholar encounters the Maze leading to and from Tartarus.Well well well, He mused. Non-euclidean architecture. My old nemesis... we meet again!ROOOOOOOAR!Very hungry non-euclidean architecture!
- And Scholar's summary of his escapdes within:
- So Scholar breaks out of his cell, and what's the first thing he does? Prank the people trying to free him so he can pop up dramatically behind them.
- Really, Scholar just seems to be a fount of these.
- Nix and Null as well.
- Chapter 10 introduces readers (and Spike) to an old Concordian pastime:Scholar: Kick the dragon!Spike: Dont kick the goddamn dragon!
- Chapter 19: Null can't help himself when it comes to magic artifacts.Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
- Chapter 22. All of it.
- Chapter 23:
Funny / Resuscitatio Artium Magicarum