- Quint and Keith. A slight bit of comic relief is welcome from the two, even during the "invisible Hunters" battle.
- Chris has injured his leg and is surrounded by virus-infected wolfs while only being able to use a handgun to defend himself. His partner Jessica tries to reach him while giving him some backup. As the fight goes on, Jessica gives this rather inappropriate line:Me and my sweet ass are on the way!
- Parker's Cluster F-Bombs can be quite funny, especially on the elevator round of the Draghignazzo Boss.Parker: What a pain in the ass piece of shit.
- If you play Raid mode before progressing too far into the story mode, you can unlock Quint and he looks like an utter badass - bulky armor, high tech goggles, a big shotgun and bonuses for using explosives. Holy shit how badass is this guy?! Oh, wait...
- At the beginning of 7-3, Jessica basically throws herself on Chris and all he does is literally pry her off himself while issuing orders. He doesn't even look at her.
- During the last boss battle Jack Norman keeps teleporting around with white flash.Chris: Damn, it's like a disco ball's in front of my face!
Funny / Resident Evil: Revelations