- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis has this line, made even funnier by inconsistency:Carlos: I know, you want to ask me out. All the foxy ladies love my accent. It drives them crazy.
Carlos: Just so you know, I'm not into the whole pain is pleasure thing.
- There's also Jill's reaction to it, where she tells him to keep dreaming (or, alternately, ignores it completely and just goes ahead with her original question).
"I thought you said you weren't a zombie," she said. "But if that's the best you can do, maybe we ought to reevaluate your situation."
- There's also the novel's idea of how Jill responds to it, which is to smirk and snark the crap out of him. Even better? He actually is delighted by that...
- Jill slapping sense into Carlos in one version of their clock tower scene. Made even funnier by one strategy guide's color commentary:Jill's ostensibly doing it snap him out of his despair, but you just know she's thinking "This is for that 'All ze foxy ladies love my accent' crap."
- There's something darkly hilarious about Dario Rosso (the guy in the warehouse who lost his daughter) claiming he'd rather starve to death in a shipping container than let the zombies get him...then stopping by the warehouse later and seeing that he let the zombies get him anyway.
- There is a no smoking sign in the Grill 13 kitchen with the word no crossed out.
Funny / Resident Evil 3: Nemesis