- Episode 4:
- When Asami meets Korra for the first time, she is so turned on that she vibrates.
- Episode 5:
- In the show, Bolin tries to give Pabu a bath. Here, he tries to soak Pabu in a cooking pot to make spaghetti.Pabu: You have betrayed me, Bolin!
- When Korra kisses Mako, the fandom literally explodes. Mako also makes a Big "NO!" before Korra kisses him.
- In the show, Bolin tries to give Pabu a bath. Here, he tries to soak Pabu in a cooking pot to make spaghetti.
- Episode 6:
- Asami tries to blow a kiss to Korra. It lands on Mako instead. Asami freaks out.
- Inappropriate Timing Spongebob is lampshaded here and accompanied by a brief narration.Narrator: And so began the war between the Avatar and a talking sponge. Sponge was merciless, leaving destruction and chaos in his wake. This hurts us so.
- Because of Katara's constant use of it, the word "moist" ends up being removed from the dictionary and banned from general use.
- Episode 8:
- Asami gets very excited at the notion of sharing a room with Korra on Air Temple Island.Asami: The boy's room? So... So there's a girl's room? For me and Korra?Korra: Yup, the girl's room. Just us.Asami ("Psycho" Strings) Together?!Korra: Sure.Asami: (More Psycho Strings as her irises shrink) Alooone?!
- Tarrlok's reason for arresting the crowd of non-benders in this version? He imagined they were having a rave that he wasn't invited to.
- The velocity of Korra's boob jiggle is finally revealed in this episode. It's 0. However, the speed of her boob jiggle is 1.62 mph.
- This exchange when Tarrlok throws Korra into the back of his car.Korra: Where are you taking me?Tarrlok: To the clubhouse!Korra: ...FU-
- The episode ends with Tarrlok's own rendition of Cool Kids by Echosmith.
- And here's a full version of it!
- Asami gets very excited at the notion of sharing a room with Korra on Air Temple Island.
- Episode 9:
- In the main series, Tarrlok's assistant dramatically reveals that Tarrlok is a bloodbender. In Project Voicebend, he instead dramatically reveals that Tarrlok is a jerk.
- The radio announcer is less than subtle about telling Lin to rescue Korra.Radio: This just in: Equalists have kidnapped Avatar Korra or whatever. If only somebody out there could save her!Lin: [groans]Radio: Someone with metalbending powers!Lin: [groans louder]Radio: With two scars on their face and a last name that rhymes with "grey thong"!Lin: All right, all right!
- The signs and posters on the Equalist's tunnel, full of Blatant Lies and Suspiciously Specific Denials.STOP (What are you doing?)THIS IS A NORMAL TUNNELSECRET TUNNELS are a MYTHEQUALISTS DON'T HANG OUT HERE!!! (really)KORRA'S NOT HEREAll there is here is an M'LIL ALBUM
- When Asami finds out about Korra kissing Mako, she combusts dramatically.
- Korra Goes Mad From The Isolation.Korra: What am I supposed to do in here?Tenzin's Floating Head: When I'm bored, I either airbend, make whoopee or meditate. You should probably meditate.Korra: Tenzin, what are you doing here?Tenzin's Floating Head: [gets an afro and sunglasses] You've been in this box for TOOOOO LOOOOONG! [vomits a rainbow]Korra: Um... Okay... I'm already losing my mind. Might as well lose my dignity too.
Funny / Project Voicebend