- This gem between Vicki and Rico, after his and the Taylors' coolers get mixed up.Rico: Behold, I give you prehistoric life!Vicki: (pulls one of the contents out of the cooler) A turkey bone?
- Monica's first encounter with the newly hatched Madonna.Monica: What was that, a bat!? *beat* Oh God, it had a nose like my math teacher!
- Monica quickly gets something she can use to knock the baby dino out of the air, namely her little brothers prized guitar.
- When the kids are trying to name the dinosaurs, Monica suggests calling the pteranodon/geosternbergia "Madonna". Jerry protests that she can't because it's a girl's name. Monica rebuts that the pteranodon IS a girl.
- Frank discovers the baby dinos as they're tearing the kitchen apart, looking for food. Elvis greets him by tearing through a bag of potato chips, scaring the poor man half to death. This causes him to step on poor Paula's tail, then he has to duck because Madonna chooses that moment to fly over his head. He ducks in time to meet Jagger as he's crawling out of a knocked over trash can and watch as Hammer chases after a runaway orange.
- As horrible as he is as a person, one can't deny that Rico has a pretty good sense of humor.Vicki: So you didn't find your cooler?
- Vicki confessing that she clubbed Rico:Vicki: I hit him with a hunk of bedrock!Frank: You killed Fred Flinstone?
- Mr. Hiro's just taken down the two exterminators and starts chanting his name in victory, for no other reason than... just that.Mr. Hiro: Hiro! Hiro! Hiro! Hiro! Hiro!Miss Winters: Mr. Hiro, you are fired!Mr. Hiro: (pauses for a second, then continues) Hiro! Hiro! Hiro! Hiro!
- Brendon fighting off Mss. Winters, with a broom. Then locking her in a closet, also counts as a Moment of Awesome.
- During dinner, Mss. Winters scolds Brendon with the usual, "get your elbows off the table young man!". Both Brendon and his father quickly remove their elbows from the table.
- The Reveal that Mss. Winters... wears a wig.
- While Mss. Winters is talking with the two exterminators she'd hired:Ketchum: (looking at her with binoculars, while she's standing two steps away) Well Sir/Ma'am, I think you've completely misjudged the enemy. Our intelligence informs us that you've been invaded, by ghosts.
Ms. Winters: I don't care if it's a rat or a ghost! Just FIND it!
- Miss Winters' response to this. As frigid and bitchy as she is, it's hard not to sympathize with her "I'm so done" tone as she says this: