- Anytime Divatox interacts with the other female villains. It's usually Astronema, but she and Rita share some amusing zingers in the season opener.Divatox: How wonderful to see you... Frita.Rita: It's RITA. So, still after the Power Rangers?Divatox: Who? Oh, them. Really, Frita. You MUST get out of the dumpster more often. I've DESTROYED them! Well someone had to.
- Then later, when Dark Specter is deciding who will be the one to go after Andros, the two actually get into a physical squabble, fighting for who will be the one to do it, Divatox throwing in a Continuity Nod / Lampshade Hanging of Dark Specter's resemblance to Maligore.
- In "True Blue to the Rescue," Divatox calls Astronema asking her (in the most condescending fashion) to be on the look out for Storm Blaster and let her know if she sees it, and Divatox will send 'an army or two' after it. At one point, Astonema makes a 'blabbermouth' gesture to Ecliptor. Then she declares that she'll capture Storm Blaster herself and Divatox gets into a huff and begins mocking Astronema, leading Astronema to hang up on her. Evil Is Petty indeed.
- Cassie teasing Ashley about her reaction to seeing Andros unmorphed.
- In the team-up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, after Astronema has mind-controlled the Turtles and made them take over the Megaship, they come across a glowing cloud. Astronema asks what it is.Michelangelo: You're asking a turtle who lives in a sewer to explain a cosmic event?
- Raphael kicking Elgar out of the way. For those who were pissed off that he was the one who blew up the Power Chamber, seeing him just get knocked aside was very satisfying.
- After D.E.C.A. is returned to normal, Donatello asks if there are no hard feelings for reprogramming her. The AI responds that she isn't one to hold a grudge...right before zapping Donatello in the backside.
- Astronema posing as Ashley. Tracy Lynn Cruz does a delightful job of "herself" as an evil diva.
- As the Rangers do their usual dives down the chute, Astronema looks at the tube with a "seriously?" expression, then shrugs, holds her nose and dives in.
- Andros lands in a perfect pose. Astronema as the Yellow Ranger literally falls flat on her face.
- Be careful when you fail to show up for your date with Catwoman.
- When Bulk and Skull realize who the Rangers are:Bulk: "Them?"
- When Andros and Zhane go to try and find Karone, there's this brief exchange:Andros: You dated my sister?Zhane: I didn't know she was your sister, but I should've.(Quantrons approach, but Zhane and Andros manage to hide in time)
- When Elgar calls Astronema the smartest boss he's ever had, over a phone, Divatox then grabs the phone away from her to berate him. Elgar then hides behind a console and pretends to be an operator with the Veemon voice.
- Anytime that the Rangers are on Earth and not on a mission tends to produce plenty of hilarious moments due to Andros's unfamiliarity with human customs leading to things such as him attempting to eat a banana without peeling it first.
- After the Rangers have defeated the Psycho Rangers in "The Enemy Within," Zhane sneaks up on Andros in a Psycho Red costume, pretty much solely for shits and giggles.
- At the beginning of the episode "Survival of the Silver" when the Rangers are surrounded by the aliens. It's all in Andros' 'I know the answer to this, but I have to ask anyway' resignation as he speaks:Andros: You think they're friendly?Cassie: Huh-uhAndros: I didn't think so either.
- Divatox muttering to herself about her demotion from lead villain status in "The Delta Discovery."Divatox: Why don't I get any of the good gigs anymore?
- The Hilarious Outtakes are this by definition, but it's all the funnier whenever Melody Perkins (Astronema) breaks character, because of the sheer Mood Whiplash. The blooper reel of "A Date with Danger" stands out, as it's all about her (except for one scene with Patricia Ja Lee messing up her line).
- One of the first has an example of a take being ruined by set failure as they act out the scene before they all go down to the planetside, but the doors fail to close and Patrica Ja Lee and Tracy Lynn Cruz each grab a door and act like they're trying to pull them shut.
- TJ and Andros' dialogue after the latter jumps on Mega V3 (a rocket) with Mega V1 (an astronaut):TJ: "H-Hey! Watch the paint job! What'd you think I am, a taxi?!"Andros (clearly amused): "Sorry!"
- In "Ghost in the Machine," Bulk, Skull, and Professor Phenomenus are used to test the Data Card-making machine. When they're returned to normal, Bulk and Skull feel sick, but the Professor explains what happened as only he can.Professor Phenomenus: Don't worry, boys! We were changed into Data Cards by aliens, and we were almost transformed into mindless zombies! [cheerily] But we're okay now.
- Astronema's reaction to first seeing the Astro Megazord in the series premiere. It's all in the delivery.Astronema: That was impressive. (Beat) Destroy them!
- During the I Am Spartacus moment in the finale, the guy that claims to be Silver is clearly a little slow on the math figuring out which ranger hasn't been said yet.
Funny / Power Rangers in Space