- When Kadabra gets knocked out, it throws its spoon away...only for the spoon to land on Kadabra's head, surely knocking it out even further.
- Whenever Alakazam gets hit, it flies backwards in slow motion, resembling a Bullet Time bullet dodge in The Matrix. Afterwards, it gets in a disgruntled position and impatiently taps its fingers on the floor like a old-school cartoon character as it levitates back into position.
- Both Jynx and Vileplume disappear in their KO animations: Vileplume under its massive petals and Jynx beneath its hair.
- On the subject of Stadium knock outs, Blastoise's animation: it gets knocked on its back and can't get up. It's just hilarious seeing the otherwise badass Blastoise have troubles with getting back on its feet.
- Nidoqueen's knock out animation is her collapsing on her side in a overly dramatic fashion.
- From Battle Revolution, Swellow's◊ KO animation. While it starts off normal enough, the finale is just so over-the-top, it's not hard to imagine that it's just hamming it up for the camera.
- Honchkrow tips its "hat"◊ right as it's about to faint, as a show of respect.
- In Battle Revolution, using the move Seismic Toss throws the opponent into space, causing it to come crashing down. This is humorous enough on its own, but it's even funnier with Diglett and Dugtrio, who remain in their holes, even when in the air!
- This is doubly hilarious when you use it on huge opponents like Regigigas or Wailord. Triply hilarious when they impact the earth and often take very little damage from the move, despite its ridiculous animation.
- True to their nature, Slowpoke and Slowbro will wait for a few seconds before fainting, almost as if they didn't realize that they had run out of energy at all.
- To add to the hilarity, the Shellder on Slowbro's tail faints immediately... while Slowbro idly scratches itself and glances backwards at it as if wondering what's wrong before it finally clues in and collapses forward.
- Drowzee's ridiculously long nose. It looks much longer in these games than in the main series.
- The Clefairy minigame in the first Stadium. Let's start with the teacher, who wears fabulous red glasses...
- The Magikarp minigame's sounds make it absolutely absurd. Just hearing a slew of "KARP" and "DEEAAUH" is guaranteed to make you at least grin.
- If a Magikarp uses Splash, the announcer will lampshade the futility of it with the same Large Ham as any other announcement.
- Nidoking's hilariously exaggerated animations.
- The Sushi-Go-Round game is full of hilarity, starting with all the sounds the Lickitungs make. Also, whenever they eat spicy things like wasabi, they would turn green or red and run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Also, the Japanese-speaking announcer makes taking the wrong food even more hilarious with his "Aagh!" and "Ooooh!" reactions.
- In one of the Trainer's Cup battles in Stadium 2, Cyndy admits that she often gets scolded for forgetting things in class. Her gimmick? The heavily nerfed Amnesia.
- Some of the Annonuncer's pronunciations. "Oh, it's Raychu!" "Seezmic Toss!"
- The game clarifies just how exactly Doduo and Dotrio manage to use the move Fly... By jumping up and kicking their feet rapidly like they are speedrunning up a flight of stairs to hover in midair.
Funny / Pokémon Stadium