- Miror B. What else can be said?
Miror B.: Fuhohoho! This is perking up my spirit and body! Oh, I feel like dancing!
- The dance moves and speech pattern are key factors.
Mirakle B: My dreams! You ruined my dreams of getting an afro!
- Don't forget the battle music.
- After defeating Miror B. and his army of Ludicolo for the first time, both B. and his Pokemon makes a Villain: Exit, Stage Left for the nearest exit.
- And on top of that, if you go back to a certain area before beating the final boss, you encounter an imitator named Mirakle B. His theme is a sped-up version of Miror Bs, and he apparently dreams of getting an afro like his idol.
- Some lovely use of a Pun by one of Miror B.'s flunkies."I love chowing down after a job! It adds to the flavor, I swear."
- A hilarious remark about the Snag Machine.Team Snagem Grunt: Hey, Wes! Come on, hand it over! Give back the Snag Machine you ripped off from the hideout!Rui: Snag Machine? Wes, do you really have something like that?
- The way the game fully establishes that Pyrite Town's "finest" are completely incompetent: Johnson running into Wes. And then mistaking him for Chief Sherles. While Sherles is at his desk. No wonder Pyrite Town is a Wretched Hive.
Funny / Pokémon Colosseum