- The end result of Green's first battle with Sabrina (you know the one!), at least in the Japanese version and first-edition graphic novel.
- The Naughty Tentacles joke. You know the one...
- Pidgey crapping on Professor Oak's head in "Bulbasaur, Come Home!".
- Pika shocking Red in "Onix is On!".
- Pika's Comicon-esque appearance after Red dresses him with the knock-off items in "Wartortle Wars".
- Red punching a Team Rocket Grunt in "Tauros the Tyrant" to steal his outfit, revealing a jersey underneath. Made even funnier due to the fact that something similar happened in HeartGold and SoulSilver.
- Red and Gyarados having their heads buried in the sand after crashing into one of the Seafoam Islands' beaches, all because Red simply didn't tell Gyarados to stop.Red: And you couldn't tell me this earlier...?
- Speaking of Gyarados, later in the chapter, you can see it happily looking at a butterfly. Even funnier when you remember that Gyarados are supposed to be eternally angry bringers of destruction, while Gyara is... THAT.
- This◊ promotional artwork, which shows Pika poking his head out of a pile of discarded papers.
- Yellow makes a comment referencing the meaning behind "Pocket Monsters" in "Cloystered", though this caused some Blind Idiot Translations in some English translations.
- The entirety of Yellow's training period under Blue. The Stoic tries to give combat training to an Actual Pacifist. Hilarity Ensues.
- The time period when Yellow leaves Kitty (her Caterpie) under Pika's care while she goes off to look for vermilion flowers for it. Pika's expressions during that time are priceless. The last panel of the chapter is also a combinational Heartwarming Moment.
- At the end of the arc, when Red is reunited with Pika, but sees that Pika has become friends with Yellow (who he does not know is a girl) as well. He doesn't want Pika to feel torn, so...Red: Hey... maybe we should just all live together!
- Silver's reaction to his wanted poster.
- Said wanted poster becomes a Brick Joke at the end — when Blue tries to arrest Silver for his crimes from the beginning of the manga, Gold throws the poster at him and points out that he looks nothing like the person on it.
- Gold mistaking Bugsy for a girl, even asking him on a date!
- In "Three Cheers for Chikorita", when the eponymous Pokémon is told by Professor Elm that she won't be going with Crystal after all, she scratches the heck out of his face and runs off after the trainer!
- Later in the same chapter, Chikorita actually flexes a muscle when Crystal tells her she can only bring strong Pokémon with her.
- The Hotsprings Episode between Red and Sabrina. Red comes in, eager for a healing soak, but then Charizard's flame suddenly causes fire to spread on the surface of the water. Red hears someone explain that it's due to the water having special gas, but when he turns around, said person THROWS SAID FLAMMABLE WATER INTO HIS FACE. Sabrina then reveals herself, and while Red spends the entire conversation not really looking at her, he immediately turns away when she stands up.
- Delibird using Fly. Seeing a penguin flying whilst carrying a person three times its size would be funny enough, but the first time we see it happen, the Delibird refuses to let go of the bag on its back, meaning that it achieves flight by furiously flapping a single arm. It's hilarious.
- Red's shocked face when he finally realizes that Yellow is indeed female, as well as Green's "guilty" look.
- Coupled with that, Red and Yellow temporarily forget that they're trapped in an ice cage in favor of sorting out the matter. Green has to yell at them to make them remember.
- Gold pats Green's ass and promptly gets the snot kicked out of him by Silver.
- Green teases Red, Yellow, and Misty during their phone call, throwing Red's words at the end of the Yellow arc back at him.Green: "If you can't make up your mind, how 'bout we all travel together?"
- Just look at the Mudkip's expression when Ruby comments about his Mudkip Mumu.
- Ruby's expression when he thinks that Wally turned into a girl. (It's actually his cousin Wanda.)
- Sapphire's Ass Shove moment at Fortree City. She determines a Zigzagoon's ailment by sticking her nose up its ass (shocking both the Pokemon and its Trainer) to smell its stool. What makes it funnier is that it works! When Winona arrives shortly afterward, she points out that Sapphire still has poop on her nose.
- The look on Charizard's and Venusaur's faces are priceless when Kimberly demonstrates the ultimate moves.
- Another one in the FRLG arc when Silver's surprised at Yellow being older than him by one year despite Yellow being shorter than him.
- This is a running gag amongst the GSC generation, with all of them shocked at being younger than the much shorter Yellow.
[Vol. 11] Crystal: You're older...?![Vol. 15] Gold: You're older than me?![Vol. 24] Silver: She's older than me?!
- From the Japanese version:
- This is a running gag amongst the GSC generation, with all of them shocked at being younger than the much shorter Yellow.
- When Emerald's Sceptile and Sudowoodo engage in a chef battle... only to end with Dusclops becoming irritated then creating a black hole which sucks all the food and nearly Emerald into it.
- Emerald pees off a balcony... on Ruby and Sapphire.
- What makes it even funnier was that the two were just admiring the rainbow formed from said pee. Then their Dex Tracers went off...
- In a flashback later in the Emerald saga, Ruby insulted Treecko, which the evolved Pokémon didn't take lightly.
- Diamond and Pearl's manzai scenes. They're funny indeed.
- Mars' first appearance in the DP arc, where she ends up answering the punchline to Dia and Pearl's comedy routine when Dia actually forgets it.
- Platinum dances. The next panel shows Dia cheerfully copying her, while Pearl has a WTH? look on his face.
- Dia and Pearl's comedy routine to Fantina results in Fantina laughing at it even though she has a vague understanding of what it actually meant. She laughs when repeating the joke herself, too!
- Dia's one-shot gag. What's funnier is that no one else except Fantina seems to find it amusing.
- When Crasher Wake puts Pearl's head through the Croagunk Wall, you then see a picture of a Croagunk with Pearl's face on it! Even his Pokémon were laughing at this!
- When the Sinnoh gym leaders fight Team Galactic at Mt. Coronet, Byron provides underground support... like digging a hole underneath Gardenia's Cherubi before Mars' Purugly can KO it. He gives Cherubi a quick healing, then it pops back out of the ground and kicks Purugly in the face with its stubby little legs.
- Saturn fires a Teleport Gun at Platinum's bodyguards (not Diamond and Pearl, but the other guys) and they disappear into another dimension. What does he say he'll do after that? "...I'll play some MMORPGs!"
- Even funnier is when Cyrus catches him do it and, with no expression on his face, harshly pinches Saturn's arm while calling him a "naughty, naughty boy" in what is presumably a monotone voice.
- Platinum makes very sure that Looker is in fact the person she's supposed to be meeting. Nice continuity gag, and it's rare that someone confuses the heck out of Looker instead of the other way around!
- Thorton weirding the hell out of Platinum. Her expressions sell it.
- Caitlin going Yangire on Pokémon battles. How Darach manages to calm her down ( by reminding her that it's time for A Spot Of Tea and asking her what kind of scones she wants) is even funnier.
- In order to snap Cyrus out of his funk, Dia demonstrates what a Straight Man act is (in order to encourage him that someone with his personality would fit right in with the right group of friends). Yes, Dia gives CYRUS a Dope Slap. It has to be seen to be believed.
- Jupiter demands whether or not she, Mars, and Saturn are actually capable of living honestly. Mars and Saturn's reactions?◊
- Ninja Geezer and Captain Protein.
- Crystal freaking out thinking that Silver doesn't like her Age-Inappropriate Dress and anguishing at the thought of Gold's possible comments. Silver watches on in nervous discomfort.
- Gold's attempts at complimenting Crys' new outfit, and Crys promptly cutting him off with Xatee's Tailwind and a shoe kick to the face.
- Silver becoming a fan of Proteam Omega.
- Cheren's chart and explanation on how Black's brain works, complete with Prof. Juniper's dumbfounded expression.
- Despite Black having a one-track mind, he has a variety of expressions, most of them being hilarious.
- Black's dumbfounded reaction to finding out White has never battled before is a great example.
- Bianca's Oshawott gets its ass kicked by an Audino.
- White being so full of dreams of Pokémon Musicals she doesn't notice Black's Musha trying to eat them, or Black's desperate attempts to hold him back.
- Really? I thought Black was deliberately trying to heap Musha on her head. But it's still funny regardless!
- Black's reaction to Skyla pushing him off of the Celestial Tower.
- White seemingly losing her cool at Black for letting Tep evolve, only to reveal that she was just kidding.
- White's first try at catching Deerling, then running around in circles trying to escape from it. Black's sweat drops and flat commentary, considering his regular Large Ham attitude, are quite funny to look at.Black: It's looking down on you...
- Iris visits Burgh in Castelia City while he's showing off a new creation, and he asks for her honest opinion. She does... with Brutal Honesty. Cue Burgh acting devastated, complete with Iris's word balloon spearing him through the heart.
- Black vs. the Black Empoleon biker gang. First, Black trashes their bikes, leading them to exclaim things like how they hadn't finished paying the down payment or how the bikes were a gift from their mothers. When only the leader is left, he discovers that Black's Musha used Teleport to transport the bike's expensive premium fuel straight into his pants.
- Blake giving Whitley a Quick Ball to catch a Shelmet to battle Neo Team Plasma. Naturally she's adverse at using it, only for Foongy to jump on her hand and throw the ball in her place thus capturing shelmet much to her horror while looking rather proud at his capture.
- In order to free N, Whitley uses her new Accelgor by throwing its Poké Ball... at full force against a steel wall which is a few inches away from her.
- Whitley seems tempted to give N mouth-to-mouth in order to wake him up...only for Gigi to tackle her aside and stomp on N's chest to wake him up instead. Hugh actually loses his composure and is literally rolling on the floor laughing at this for a while.
- Team Flare has captured X's Kangaskhan and incurred his wrath. He prepares to activate his Mega Ring, only for him to struggle at removing the tape he covered it with. Y and Team Flare stare at him awkwardly for several seconds before Y gets fed up, grabs his wrist, and rips the tape straight off the ring.
- Y having absolutely no reservations in taking off her clothes or her friends' clothes in public, much to their horror.
- After Y snaps out of her Heroic BSoD, Cassius teases X about her, to which X responds in a rather...... uncharacteristic manner. Cassius wisely backtracks after X nearly rips off his seat cushion.
- Electrike evolving on Y's head. Considering that Manectric weighs around 40 kg, it's a miracle how her neck didn't break.
- X's Gengar is a sassy Pokémon that likes to be praised. After he mega-evolves it and it saves the day, he signals his friends to compliment it, which they do hurriedly. Shauna just thinks it's too much of a bother.
- X trying to throw a Pokéball.
X: (monotone voice) Heh. Even though you looked cool, you still couldn't catch it.
- Later, X gets Blue to throw the Pokéball at Pinsir instead. He more than obliges... only to fail as well when Pinsir just catches the ball with its pincers and crushes it. Blue's reaction is funny enough, but what sells it is X's line to him afterwards.
- The Ship Tease between X and Y in the last chapter is both this and Heartwarming Moments.
- Ruby lends Sapphire his Kirlia to train with Sapphire's own. Sapphire fantasizes about having a beautiful duo of Gardevoir floating through the battlefield (Plus, of course, having another connection to Ruby). She cheers when they both evolve... But reality asserts itself when you remember that Sapphire's Kirlia is male and she accidentally kicked a Dawn Stone at him, and thus Sapphire has a Gallade instead. Emerald laughs at how much sense it makes, saying that Camp Straight Ruby is perfect for Gardevoir while Wild Child Sapphire is a perfect fit for Gallade... Before remembering that he's teasing SAPPHIRE. Sapphire PICKS UP A BOULDER for the sole purpose of smashing Emerald's skull in, and he runs away in fear because she's proving his point.
- Red and Green appear in this arc, but they get curb stomped by Groudon. They later wake up together, but Red has a rather... unusual view when he wakes up. His nearly catatonic expression when he notices his awkward position sells it.
- Sapphire meeting Lisia for the first time....and Ruby being chatty and friendly with her.... This of course, ticks her off even more because on top of her suspecting Ruby's going to pull off a martyr gambit and hiding it, he has the gall to be non-chalant. Luckily, this turns out to be a misunderstanding....
- What's funnier is that Juan, Wallace, Liza, and Tate all notice Sapphire's wrath before Ruby himself does.
- Ruby finally clears up the issue by explaining that he was making contest clothes for himself and Sapphire and wanted to surprise her, then proceeds to ask that they stop the meteor together, as he wants to be with her until the very last moment. Sapphire is so taken aback by all this that her face freezes in a smile before she falls over, much to Rubys shock.
- After they're defeated by Sun, the two Team Skull grunts return to their headquarters to report to their boss, Guzma. The male grunt blames their failure on the Pyukumuku that they brought along with them which it responds to by using its innards to punch both grunts in the face!
- When Rotom refuses to enter Sun's Pokedex, Sun reveals that it's due to him constantly mishandling the device such as dropping it in Mudsdale excrement and getting Pyukumuku slime on it. Angered, Professor Kukui barrages Sun with Pokemon moves himself. Moon, watching all this, simply muses that she wants to go home.
- Gladion and Sun's reaction to Moon explaining she believes poison type Pokémon are cute, causing Sun to call her a "Poison Maiden".
- As much of a irredeemable bastard Faba is, a lot of his moments are hilarious, such as when he is very perplexed upon how Moon knows about him.
- Mainly Schilly, with her over-the-top dialogues coupled with Mavin's reaction.
- The author notes, especially the recent ones. The artist usually starts off by making insightful comments about the current themes or characters. This will be followed by the author completely fanboying about the games or going on about some random facet of his life, like how he bought a car on impulse just because the color it was painted in was called "Royal Ruby Red Pearl."
- Hau angrily eating malasadas in the calendar.
- The SM/USUM arc, due to it, intentionally or not, almost coming off as a half parody of Pokemon Adventures.
- Both Sun and Moon become trapped in another world, just like how many dexholders were incapacitated prior. They're shown immediately in the next chapter, perfectly fine.
- Moon having earned a PHD at age of 6, really exaggerating how children are prodigy in the world of Pokemon.