- Light engineers a Bavarian Fire Drill to steal evidence for L's investigation in which he pretended to be from the Japanese embassy and instigated a loud, self-righteous shouting match with the police over burial rights while his accomplice broke in.
- Sayu suggests Light needs to get laid as he's overly-enjoying his coffee.
- Near explains the case so far using his Transformers figurines with L as Optimus Prime and he puts Light in with the Decepticons.
- Mello "accidentally" dying Matt's hair bubble-gum pink and how after Mello is kidnapped Matt's heartwarming vow that he's not going to dye it back until they've got Mello back.
- Light informing Matt how he deduced Matt wasn't a real cop when he was pretending to be one for L's investigation: 1) Since Light came from a police family he knows how real cops behave 2) because Matt didn't even turn around, let alone stop to help when Light's accomplice pretended to be injured like a civic-minded officer should 3) few police officers have bright pink hair...
- A comedic aversion of Idealized Sex-L's attempt at creating a romantic atmosphere by covering the bed with M&Ms-resulting in Light getting melted M&Ms in awkward places...
Back to Point of Succession