- From the pilot.
- Aseefa's yodeling.
- Dorkus' bogus story about trying in vain to save Sheen's life.
- The scene transition of Sheen dancing and singing gibberish.
- Sheen reassured himself that hes dreaming. He knows hell wake up back on the farm. It transitions to him waking up and Otis and Pig walling by and greeting him. He then realizes he doesnt live on a farm.
- The two cameos are funnier when you realize Pip shares his voice with Sheen.
- "Is This Cute?"
Emperor: He once fed an entire village...Sheen: Oh, that's nice.Emperor: ...to his mother.Sheen: That's...less nice, but at least he he cares about his mama!
- This exchange about Boh-Rok the Destroyer.
- The Zeenuians being horrified by Boh-Rok's adorable trotting.
- "The Boy Next Dorkus"
- Dorkus and Pinter staring in shocked silence at the discovery that Sheen is their new neighbor.
- Dorkus' guests being disturbed by his desire to go back in time and congratulate his mother for giving birth to him.
- Dorkus complains that he never got the Cloaked Avenger action figure with atomic fire breath, childishly mimicking his mother lecturing him that the fire breath is dangerous and could burn down the house.
- At the end of the episode, Dorkus finally gets the Cloaked Avenger action figure and decides to see if it has the atomic fire breath his mother warned him was dangerous while pointing the figure at his house. No prizes for guessing what happens next.
- "There's Something About Scary"
- Sheen is certain that Oom's shock at seeing Aseefa's warrior face won't cause any trouble, claiming that Oom has the memory of a fish stick and has likely already forgotten. When word spreads of Aseefa's warrior face scaring Oom and wanted posters being spread, Sheen remarks that fish sticks are smarter than he thought. We then see a crude drawing of a giant fish stick in a graduation gown being handed a diploma.
- At the end of the episode, Aseefa is encouraged by Sheen to show him her really scary warrior face. Sheen gets so horrified that his clothes fall off and he becomes pale. He instructs Aseefa that they never speak of this again.
- This exchange from "The Oomlick Maneuver" when Sheen is trying to help Grish woo Oom.Sheen: You're like a broken skunk, because you don't stink.Grish: Hey, skunk girl! You're broken and you stink!
- "Gotta Go"
- Sheen's disgust at finding out that Doppy's bathroom consists of mouths in the ground that are all too eager about people "going" in them.
- The Emperor has apparently made a Toilet Day to honor Sheen introducing the word "toilet" to the Zeenuians when he first arrived to Zeenu and has apparently encouraged use of the word "toilet" as a compliment, which leads to him saying things like "You've got a toilet mouth".
Funny / Planet Sheen