- During the Valentine's Day event, Belarus was shot with an arrow that would make her temporarily fall in love at first sight with the first man she met. Who was the poor sap? Guybrush Threepwood.
- In what is the RP's most famous example, the Three Mischievous Fairies marathonning Neon Genesis Evangelion. The post can be found here.
- Ran finds herself swamped with date offers for the ball. So what does Yukari do to help her shikigami? She gaps Ky Kiske into the room to set them up.
- Arche, who has been carrying a torch for Ky, calls him out for taking Ran to the ball over her. Ran replies, and Arche doesn't realize it's her. Hilarity Ensues.
- ANY time Tenshi and Haruhi interact. More here, here, and here.
- Job: Testing some hot springs. The catch? No one told them it was unisex, Lachesis in particular was humiliated by it, and It didn't help that Katina had asked her how Ridiculously Human-like Kaito is.
- The beauty pageant. Not only are Gouto, NiGHTs, and Jin Kisaragi in it, but Kyon's notes on each contestant turn the hilarity Up to Eleven.
- Ling arrives and checks out an Enforcer's apartment. Said apartment just so happens to be Ed's. Ling quickly gets under Ed's skin, and it culminates with Ed transmuting the floor right out from under him. And Ling lands right on top of Souji and Raidou's dinner.
- The three fairies hatching a new plot: Misdirecting people to the wrong showers. Hilarity ensues . Some characters in particular react in ways that can only be described as special, from Kazumi acting in ways she knows from manga once she is seen naked even though she doesn't give a damn, to someone singing a duck-related children's song.
- And then there's the event where the OS is updated. Things around the compound go haywire.
- Arche gets covered in fudge by a shower head and invites herself to Ky and Aqua's apartment to use their shower.
- Ed's apartment starts blaring Barry Manilow tunes. Hazama offers to fix it, but this being Hazama, he only makes it worse.
- Tenshi has a little trouble with the shower. Yukari and the fairies deliver some karmic justice.
- Ragna gets sludged so badly that Jin mistakes him for Arakune.
- Haro decides to start emulating a certain other Gundam protagonist.
- But perhaps the icing on the cake is Win ME-tan just... showing up amidst all the madness.
- And then ME got a virus... Immediately, among other things, asking Tsurugi if she wanted a penis enlargement. And when responding to Kyon asking what she associated the phrase 'Nigerian Banker' with? "Please give me your credit card number." And Sakura promptly fell for it, just to make things worse...
- Rin Tohsaka plays the game from which she originates. She gets to a certain scene, and, being the kind of girl she is, reacts... badly.
- The Three Mischievous Fairies, for their final prank, slipped half the compound with defective Cupid serum. Obviously, they caused enough mischief to never be forgotten. Link
- Thanks to the rumors started by Atsuro and Carter, Nyarlathotep was weakened by cats. And then, mid-battle, Guybrush Threepwood shows up through a backdoor gate with thousands of cats.
- Yukari gets drunk on ambrosia. Hilarity Ensues.
- Mystia arrives. Her threads with Ran and Karkat are especially hilarious.
- Kyoko makes a post ranking various males in the division, including the inspectors. Doubles as a Moment of Awesome because it was actually Kyoko pulling a Batman Gambit on the inspectors — and it worked.
Funny / Planeocracy