Because flippers are funny.
- D'oh Frenzy in The Simpsons Pinball Party causes every target to elicit a "D'oh!". In more frantic games, it becomes rather amusing to hear it every second.
- And then you start multiball!
- Medieval Madness is a nonstop cavalcade of Funny Moments, thanks to clever writing by Chicago Second City writers Scott Adsit and Kevin Dorff.
- "I'm the Duke of Bourbon... it's happy hour!"
- "I'm the Duke of Bourbon... I think."
- "You will never defeat the Duke of Bourbon! ...well, maybe."
- "They took our pinball machine!"
- "Now hurry up and marry me so we can get a divorce."
- "The castle burns!" "Get the weenies!"
- "They took our wives!" "YAAAAAAAAAY!"
- Star Trek: The Next Generation can be rather funny at times for juxtaposing the gravitas of Patrick Stewart's enunciation with game instructions.Picard: "All hands, prepare for multi-ball!"
- When you lose a ball, Data may sarcastically tell you how you could have played better. If you push a button during this speech, Picard will interrupt Data, and you'll get a small bonus.
- The Mystery and Science of Pinball Theater, in it's entirety.
Crow: "Shoot the ramp to expose Black Rose's chest, then have the semen cover it with pearl necklaces! Shoot the orbit to make Black Rose spin around and face the semen! Finally, unleash your semen fury all over Black Rose to start Wizard Mode!"
- The overload of "semen" Double Entendres after mishearing the narrator say "seamanship" in the Black Rose promotional video.
Woman from the Demolition Man promotional video: "So get Demolition Man. It'll blow you."Crow: I want one!
- Tom Servo referring to a scene of Demolition Man in the Cryoprison as "pinball in New York before Roger Sharpe came to town".
- This exchange:
Tom Servo: "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon to this game, GO!"Crow: "OK, uh, Kevin Bacon was in A Few Good Men with Demi Moore, who played a stripper in Film/Striptease and Pat Lawlor blew all his royalties from this game on strippers!"
- "Eh, it'll never sell".
- Crow referring to a scene of Thing massaging Fester as a handjob.
- After hearing the narrator of the Addams Family promotional video discuss the proper pitch the game should be set at:
- Monster Bash is jammed with numerous quips and jokes, and the overall tone is very funny even if the individual lines are hit-and-miss.
- The Bride of Frankenstein's theme is a rock version of Wagner's "Bridal Chorus" called "Ball & Chain"
- "Wrap your flippers around me, fish-boy!"
- "I am Count Dracula, and you're not!"