- The frequent "Layman's Terms" running gag. Example from First EncounterHook: Are you, perhaps, conversant in the Queen's tongue?Nibs: No, sir, but we speak English!
- Hook, looking very pained, then comments that the Lost Boys must be relatives of Smee's.
- At the end of an episode where everyone's shadows are switched, Hook's stuck with the parrot's shadow.
- Also, an episode where the pirates' shadows are stolen... and they have to walk upside down.
- Hook hugging Peter Pan. You can clearly tell from everyone's reactions, including Peter's, that they have no idea what is going on. To make it funnier, Hook promptly drops the boy before reverting back to his original character.
Funny / Peter Pan & the Pirates