- Anytime George cries can either be this or Most Annoying Sound for people.
- "Danny's Pirate Party"Narrator: Everyone has come dressed as pirates.Kids: Yo Ho Ho!Narrator: Pedro Pony is dressed as a cowboy.Pedro: Yee Ha!
- "The Camping Holiday"Peppa: Thank you for a lovely holiday Ms. Camper van!Camper Van: Ho ho, you're most welcome.
Peppa: Say "Thank You" to Daddy Pig, ducks.Ducks (in unison): QUACK QUACK!
- And the excerpt from when they feed the ducks.
- Peppa and her family's favorite TV show, "Detective Potato," starring Mr. Potato with a Sherlock Holmes hat.Mrs. Potato: Please help me, Mr. Detective! I cannot find my flower anywhere!Detective Potato: Hmm...your flower is on the top of your head!
- Mrs. Rabbit's condescending attitude toward Gertrude, Grandpa Pig's home-built locomotive, in "Grandpa Pig's Train to the Rescue"Mrs. Rabbit: Morning, Grandpa Pig! Out on your toy train again?Grandpa Pig: Gertrude is not a toy. She is a miniature locomotive!Mrs. Rabbit: Oh, that's nice!
- Peppa is trying to learn how to whistle, so she calls her friend Suzie to see if she can. And despite her admitting she can't:Suzie: What's whistling, anyway?Peppa: You put your lips together, and blow.Suzie: Like this? (whistles)(cue Peppa hanging up on her)
- In "Mr Fox's Van", it turns out that Mr. Fox has everything in his van except petrolnote
- In Lost Keys, when Daddy Pig loses his keys down a drain at the top of a mountain and goes to the gift shop. He asks Miss Rabbit if the shop sells fishing rods, so he can use one to get the keys back.Miss Rabbit: We do, actually. I don't know why, we don't get fish in the mountains!
- In "International Day", the kids dress up like people from different countries. They start arguing (while Candy Cat, who is Switzerland for the day, stands silently between the two squabbling factions). When Madame Gazelle asks if they think that actual countries behave like that, Peppa says "Don't they?"
- Daddy Rabbit's saying "Rockin' Gazelles", but with his accent it almost sounds as if he said "Fuckin' Gazelles"
- Every joke in Mummy Rabbit's Bump is hilarious. Especially the Lampshade Hanging of Added Alliterative Appeal.
- Daddy Rabbit has to park the car, and nervous about missing the birth. An orderly assures him that giving birth always takes a long time. But when he's finally parked and grabbed everything for the delivery...it's over.
- Mummy Rabbit's pregnancy has craving potatoes with jelly, cheese, and strawberry jam. Even the narrator thinks this sounds disgusting.
- The extreme underreaction of Mrs. Rabbit when Mummy Rabbit shows up at the hospital where she works as a nurse:Mrs. Rabbit: Hello, Sister! What are you doing here?Mummy Rabbit: I'M HAVING A BABY! REMEMBER?Mrs. Rabbit: Oh, yes! You'd better come inside, then.
- 'Mr Potato's Christmas Show'.
- "Pedro is Late." Pedro misses the playgroup bus, both coming and going. Madame Gazelle has to double back for Pedro, and when they reach the exterior of the museum, they find that the bus has left without them. This prompts Madame Gazelle to wonder what happened to everyone else. Cut to Miss Rabbit leading everyone on the bus in a rousing chorus of the Bing Bong Song, all of them having forgotten about Pedro completely.
- Also, this:
- In the basketball episode, Daddy Pig stresses the importance of being fit for playing basketball. Asked if he's fit, insists his fat is "pure muscle."
- In the episode where Grandpas Pig, Rabbit, and Dog get stranded on an island, the latter two wonder what they're going to do about food. You look at Grandpa Pig's face, he has a subtle Oh, Crap! expression.
- In "Swimming" when Daddy Pig jumps from the high dive, instead of making a huge splash like one would expect considering his size, he just makes an anticlimactic splosh. Even the show's biggest detractors found this funny.
- In "Mr. Potato Comes to Town", when Mr. Potato tells the kids to eat their fruits and vegetables, things get awkward when Peppa asks if that includes potatoes.
- In "Super Potato," the titular superhero (who turns out to be real, and not just Mr. Potato in costume) visits the playgroup to encourage the children to eat fruits and vegetables. But all they want to talk about are his super powers. Finally, one child asks him if he's ever eaten potatoes himself. Super Potato quickly changes the subject.
- In "The Powercut," when the power suddenly goes back on (during Peppa's makeshift News Broadcast in which she says that the power has gone out and won't come back on for a long time), Peppa has an... interesting idea about how it happened:Peppa: *ahem* I have some very important news: the Queen has just found some more electric-ity, and says that everyone can now be happy again.
- Peppa describing balloons.Peppa: "George, there are two kinds of balloons in this world: the 'up' balloon and the 'down' balloon. That is an 'up' balloon. If you let it go, it will go up, up, up, all the way to the moon."
- When the pigs go on holiday, Mummy Pig packs a single enormous suitcase with everything they will need. When they get to the airport, the cheerful lady at the check-in counter requests their bags.Daddy Pig: Its a bit heavy.Check-in lady: Just pop it on the scales please. [Daddy Pig puts the bag on the conveyor belt. A small trapdoor opens in the ground and the suitcase is conveyed over to it and falls through. Pause. Crash, with sound of breaking glass.]Check-in lady: [cheerful as ever] Anything valuable?Daddy Pig: [frowning] ...No.
- After Zoe Zebra starts singing Little Bo Peep in the episode "Nursery Rhymes":Suzy Sheep: I don't like that one. It's about sheep getting lost. It's too sad.Madame Gazelle: Yes... does anyone know a nursery rhyme that isn't about sheep?Pedro Pony: Me! Me!Madame Gazelle: Yes Pedro?Pedro Pony: Baa baa black sheep... oh. Sorry.
- Grampy Rabbit, full-stop. He's voiced by BRIAN BLESSED, and his famously-loud voice is incorporated into the character. One example is when Grandpa Dog radios him to sound the lighthouse foghorn. So what does he do? Shout FOOOOOOOOOG! into a loudhailer.
Funny / Peppa Pig