- Where to even start? Half the movie is one long string of laughs, but any time Ruth tries out swearing is particularly hilarious.
- Zoil's deadpan reaction is hilarious in that classic Jason Bateman way.
- The constant Ho Yay throughout the film of Graeme and Clive. Even when they have thoroughly demonstrated their Heterosexual Life-Partner status it is still played on near constantly for laughs.
- The ultimate reason for the trip north and its eventual outcome of what Hilarity Ensues. During the beginning part of that, it counts as a heartwarming moment for Paul.
- The sword, a useful weapon it seems for the final showdown against the Big Guy, breaks while being pulled out of the sheath. The expression just makes it perfect.
- "You gonna buy it?" (subtitled) "Fuck that."
- Related, after Clive buys the sword, it turns out the fireworks they were getting cost the same amount, so Clive just runs off with them after mentioning it costs just as much as the sword. Cut to Ruth and Paul waiting in the RV:Paul: [Utterly deadpan] Look, they're running.
- Zoil's reaction to running out of bullets.
- Zoil: Motherfucking titty-sucking two-balled bitch!
- Ruth's short but hilarious Mushroom Samba from having pot for the first time."There's wasps in my brain!"
- After Tara's house gets blown up, she looks back and can only manage this:Tara: My weed...
- Also after Tara's house being blown up, Ruth's father gets caught in the explosion.Ruth: Daddy?! (runs toward her fatherRuth's father: (slowly rises, clutching his gun)Ruth: OK, he's fine! (runs away to the RV)
- The reveal of the the Big Guy, (Sigourney Weaver), followed by a shout-out to her most famous role ("Get away from her, you bitch!") and to top it all off, her death by spaceship.
- Her completely bored sounding reaction to Clive trying to bite her.
- Paul's increasingly bizarre attempts to ask Clive if he and Graeme are together without actually asking him. Ending with a joke about anal probing, naturally.
- "Oh, shit! Sailors!"
- Clive meeting Paul:Clive: Ha ha ha ha! (faints)
- When Clive wakes up and finds out Paul is real.Clive: There's an alien in a kitchenette making bagels and coffee!Graeme: Did you want tea? Cos that's weird in America. They leave the bag in.Paul: (sings) Bagels and coffee! Oooh, Marmite!
- Paul using his Exposition Beam on Clive. Clive passes out onto his wheel, setting off the horn. Even when we skip to Ruth and Greame's conversation outside, the horn goes on blaring in the background for some time.
- Spaceman balls.
- Get your goddamn hands off my motherfucking junk! The ENTIRE theater was cracking up.
- Paul's description of his potPaul: This is the shit that killed Dylan.Graeme: Bob Dylan's not dead!Paul: Isn't he?
- The last line before the closing credits. Delivered in the most nonchalant tone you could imagine."Ahhhh...... that was good, wasn't it?"
- Adam Shadowchild in all two of his scenes.Adam: Did you buy a book?Woman: No.Adam: Then fuck off.
- A blink-and-you-will-miss-it moment: When Zoil performs The Ketchup Test on what he then realises is a puddle of urine, he spits it out immediately.
- Right after Zoil bursts out of the forest and fires his rifle, the movie switches to slow-mo tracking of the bullet. The look on Paul's face, "frozen," is hysterical.
- "Clive likes bo~ning spa~ce bea~rs!"
- The Running Gag with the three-tittied alien.
O'Reilly: Hey, what about four boobs?Graeme: ...that's just sick.
- That's awesome.
- Just about everything about Haggard and O'Reilly.
Funny / Paul