- At the end of one of his Square Theory videos, he starts eating actual pie. However, the joke was lost among some in the comments, who thought it was cake.
- In the Wigstruck review from his Season 4 video, police sirens are heard in the background and a caption says, "Apparently, this episode is under arrest."
- From his SpongeBob Season 5 Review, there's the epilogue at the end. In it, Pie Guy sleep-hums the song from SpongeHenge, the episode that made him stop watching the show (He even did a rant on it.). Then he suddenly wakes up and goes to the bathroom to wash his hands... Using a SpongeBob soap dispenser.Pie Guy: ...Never be clean...Never be clean. (sobs)
- From the same review, there's the Scumbob Song in which he illustrates the main problems with the musical special Atlantis SquarePantis by singing his own song.
- There's the epilogue of the Season 6 review, where someone from Nickelodeon sends him a "Sorry About The Splinter" pie, and, just as he's questioning why they'd do so, they push his face right into it.
- From his ''I'm With Stupid'' Debate with Mr. Enter:Pie-Guy: At least it's not as bad as one character driving another to suicide. I mean the SpongeBob writers would never do something like that!
- After getting really angry reviewing Cephalopod Lodge in his Season 6 review, it cuts to him in real life, complete with frizzy hair and messed up furniture in the background. Then he plays his slide whistle.
- His attempt to skip "The Splinter" in the SpongeBob Season 6 Review video.
- Him immediately giving the ScumBob rating to "Choir Boys". Three times.
- His imitations of Squidward and Ralph Kramden in his Square Theory video "Why Do Some Squid Torture Episodes Fail".
- The comment he made on the Season 6 video just before it went public:"First!"
- From his Spongey Bits video on the Infamous 83 Trilogy, there's the bit where he demonstrates the thought process he thinks the writers went through for Waiting, topped off with him saying "Send it to Korea!" and a big red "To: KOREA" stamp appearing. Explanation
- Made even funnier by the resulting Twitter postTO KOREA I SAY! Which one? ALL OF THEM!
- Made even funnier by the resulting Twitter post
- "Rectangle Theory"
- Let's not forget his idea for Sandy and Squidward to be a buddy cop duo called "Cheeks & Tentacles"
- From his Season 7 review:
- After he gives "Hide and Then What Happens?" a ScumBob rating:Am I sure? (Smiling Pie Guy gets closer) Am I really sure? (Smiling Pie Guy gets even closer) Am I really, really sure??? (Smiling Pie Guy turns into angry, flaming Pie Guy, complete with electricity effects) YES I'M REALLY SURE!
- Also, the epilogue: Pie-Guy remarks that he can't do this anymore after another ScumBob season in a row, and goes out into the middle of a street. To get a SpongeBob ice pop from the Ice Cream Truck.
- After he gives "Hide and Then What Happens?" a ScumBob rating:
- The "Mean-Spirited Alert" in his Wigstruck rant.
- At the end of his "Truth Or Square" reviewPie-Guy: Hmm, I wonder what would have happened if I'd picked square? (Anti-Pie-Guy slides onscreen) Alright let's move on!
- From his Atlantis Squarepantis Rant:
- The diary entry from the "Little Yellow Book" review.Dear Diary,When Pieguy gives me a bad review, I begin to ooze green slime.
- The Stinger at the end of the Season 9/9b review. He takes out White Castle burgers with with a purple sticky note saying "Frozen Krabby Patties" on it from his freezer, microwaves them, and then barfs out sand after taking a bitenote . He then proceeds to cook actual burgers on his stove.
- The slide for "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" is literally just a beige gradient with text in the middle reading "THIS SLIDE LAYOUT INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK".
- In video about the first episode of Game Shakers, he gets confused about that orange circle the PieCons are in front of.Whoa, did you see that?! That thing almost took off my head from...whatever this is that I'm attached to here. What is this? Is this supposed to be some sort of plate or Frisbee tin? Actually, Frisbee tins are pie tins, so that wouldn't be very off-base. Anyway...
- From his review for Sam and Cat's #BlooperEpisode:This episode is like a Pineapple Upside-Dog Cake. (in the most mocking tone of voice possible) Oops, I made a blooper right there! And I reused elements from my previous reviews like a clip show! Hur, better leave it in!
- Probably unintentional, but he made a blooper himself when he misspelled "Genius" as "Genuis" when showing quotes from the show.Pie-Guy, in the comments: #Blooper
- Probably unintentional, but he made a blooper himself when he misspelled "Genius" as "Genuis" when showing quotes from the show.
- In the BOTB for #FresnoGirl:...Due to a mishap with a squirrel and a wiener canon, Sam and Cat accidentally shoot the little girl's doll and her leg falls off. The doll's leg, not the girl's leg.
- In his iSavedYourLife video, he ends it with this:And as we all know, this was the LAST time iCarly ever attempted anything'' to do with romance! Ha ha ha! (dramatic tone as Pie-Con gets closer and closer) He LIED, knowing full well that the SEDDIE arc is coming up soon on Bottom of the Bakery! (electricity effects go across the screen as the Pie-Con fills most of it) Ohhhh, just you wait. Just. You. Wait.
- Two words: Pointy. Boobs.That was an odd sentence!
- From his WVlog (Web Video Log) on the Nostalgia Critic video on The Force Awakens:
- In his TVlog for the Phineas & Ferb special "The OWCA Files" there's his Doofenshmirtz impression:It's a five dollar scone! Why does this scone cost so much?
- He tosses out a lot of sarcasm in his WVlog on the Fine Bros. React World incident:
They're all like "Our videos have changed the world! Our videos are just magnificent! A hundred years from now historians will look back and be like 'Man, I'm so glad those beautiful Fine Bros. uploaded that. I would have never known what that one kid thought about that one viral video!' "
- His mocking of how self-conglatulatory their announcement video was:
I love how they're like "People have come to us and wanted us to do reaction videos in other countries... And we've thought about it and it would cost money and time and work... And its not like we're a company with millions of dollars and tons of employees... So we're just gonna let you make the content and we'll take the money."
- He loves how they framed it all:
- From his first Truth or Square Livestream, his utter disbelief that the plot of the game is that SpongeBob is sad and must become happy again.Pie-Guy: THAT'S THE PLOT?!
- Also from said livestream, his shock at the SpongeHenge reference in the Truth or Square game.
- Then there's Pie-Guy's reactions to the Wii Motion-Plus instructional video.
"Nyahahaha! Connect your Wii Motion-Plus controller to your Spongey Game-Pad!"
- Let's not forget his SpongeBob impression:
- While it has been lost forever, those who were there for his first couple of livestreams remember these:
"THIS IS ALL SO SUDDEN"
- When he sees how out-of-nowhere the crossover between SpongeBob SquarePants, Danny Phantom, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, and Fairly OddParents is in Nicktoons Unite!:
"This feels like something The Angry Video Game Nerd should be covering."
- His bewilderment at the terrible Game Boy Color SpongeBob game.
- The last question from his New Years Eve 2015 stream:"What do you think of the channel PieGuyRulz?" Eh, he just seems like a Mr. Enter ripoff.
- In his January 22, 2016 Q&A stream, he responded to the meme "Cory in the House is the best anime" in this way:It was made in America. It's a cartoon, not an anime!
- During a Nathaniel Bandy stream on April 26th, 2016 that he was a part of, someone in the chat asked if they could talk about the Game Cube, leading to this response:Pie-Guy: It was cubular... CUBULAR! note
Pie-Guy: Mail the leftovers. FedEx that.Nate: (cracking up) I'll send it in a napkin.Pie-Guy: (also cracking up) You don't need to put it in a box; Just get a big envelope and throw a few slices in there. The envelope will take off all the grease and stuff, so yeah.
- After Pie-Guy said that he was going to order some pizza later, Nate mentioned that he had pizza earlier, resulting in this conversation:
- From his 2AM Question & Answer stream:
I'm ruined. The facade is all over.
- After revealing that he wears glasses sometimes:
All kinds of Amiibos...
- What kind of Amiibos does he have?
Feel free to go crazy with that information.
- When he says that he can't say why the Season 7 review was so delayed until it comes out:
Because I'm crazy.
- The voice he does when he talks about the "This cartoon is the worst I've ever seen in my life!" schtick.
- Why was he still awake?
A voice-over that's velvety smooth, like chocolate pie. As I walked into the madame's house...
- His description/imitation of a noir-style narration:
- When asked if he was the popular guy in school:
- The voice he does when asked, "How do you feel about superhero movies these days being so edgy?"
- He just starts humming after being asked about Attack on Titan.
I do not sneeze like a kitten!
- "Spam in my lunchbox at work..."
- He sneezed. The chat reacted.
This is the best movie evar! This is the worst movie evar!
- Band is a cult note
- Him singing a few notes from the Dragon Tales theme.
- His impression of the lovers and haters of Frozen
I'm probably going to be made fun of for that.
- "Face" from Nick Jr. terrified him.
You're asking me?!
- Singing part of an Epic Rap Battle of History when asked about his favorite one.
- Someone asked him for advice on how to fix their sleep cycle. During the 4-hour stream that started at 2AM.
Close your eyes... And stop watching this stream.
- Similarly, when someone asked how to go to sleep:
(deadpan) What is wrong with me?
- Realizing how long he's been going on for:
- Remembering that he had to record something very lengthy for someone later that day, and that his voice would probably be shot from the stream:
Can ya produce by budding? (higher pitched each time) Can ya? Can ya? Can ya?
- Someone in the chat said that he should be able to reproduce by mitosis so there could be more people like him in the world, which prompted this imitation of You-Know-Who:
Number 10: Eggs. Number 9: French Toast...
- His randomly-English impression of people who do Top 10 lists on what they ate for Breakfast:
"Why would you put eggs so low?"
- Shortly afterwards:
Shia LeBouf that!
- At one point, his answer to a question was "Just do it." The Meme-savvy know exactly where it was going.
He makes terrible videos... His attitude in general is pretty terrible... Also, he believes in ghosts.
- Regarding The Irate Gamer:
Is that a threat?
- When told that this very list would be created:
- Pretty much all of the Atlantis Squarepantis Stream due to the quality of the game. Especially his reaction to the walk cycles.
- In a recent stream, someone tried to ask Pieguy what his favorite Season 9b Episode is, to which he replied with "Nice Try". This lead to the chat pretending that Nice Try was the name of an actual episode.
- When Erin first joined him to vote for the 2015 KCAs:AJ: I'm sure she was good, but-chooses Lee Pace over Meryl StreepErin: Noooo...A.J. laughsErin: You're the worst.AJ: I know... I'm going to get comments.Erin: From me.
AJ: Books... Books shouldn't exist anymore.Erin: Where's Harry Potter? I'll vote for that one!AJ: No, they finally got that off the ballot. I don't know...picks Diary of a Wimpy KidErin: Why would you-?AJ: The cover amused me.
- This exchange while voting for Favorite Book:
Erin: Definitely Teen Titans Go!AJ: Shh... People won't know you're kidding. They'll think I'm dating someone with bad taste.
- While voting for Favorite Cartoon:
- Voting in 2016:
AJ: I'm here with-Erin: Erin!AJ: My Girlfriend/Artist...Erin: .../Best Friend/Partner in Crime.
- During the introduction:
AJ: The Big Bang Theory is for people who have-Erin: Watch what you're saying; I like the Big Bang Theory.AJ: -have a lot of patience for bad sitcoms.
- They notice that in the thumbnails, the casts of Jessie and Austin & Ally are sitting on what seems to be the same exact couch.
- When looking through the nominees for Favorite Family TV Show:
AJ: Which one of these is Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, or Dawn?Erin: Nicky is the first guy, Ricky is the other one.AJ: You actually know this?Silence when he notices that the names of the characters are right there.Erin: Ba da bap a dap bup!
- He fails to notice that the character names of the two actor nominations for Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn are listed right in front of him.
AJ: Well Dawn is a girl, so that's probably why she's not in this category.Erin: And Dicky? We don't talk about Dicky.
- Furthermore, they wonder why Dicky and Dawn aren't included in the "Favorite Male TV Star - Kids Show" category.
Erin: And Ross Lynch is just like, "Help me. They have me trapped."AJ: This is the Disney factory of making teen pop idols...Erin: If go to Disney, you'll just see Ross Lynch running on a hamster wheel.AJ: Peggy had died, and we don't talk about the children, and Al Bundy got to go on and have his hot wife that he always wanted... And the Mexican kid that he always wanted... And really pushy family members from stupid sitcom clichés like he always wanted.Erin: Right.
- Regarding Ross Lynch's picture:
Erin: Still no Dicky.AJ: No one likes Dicky.
- After they see that Dawn from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn had been nominated, but Dicky hadn't:
Erin: I don't think you actually watch the show.AJ: I respect myself too much to watch the show.Erin: Whoa...AJ: I'm being mean; I have nothing against anyone who watches The Big Bang Theory.Erin: (whispering) He lies.
- They continue to tease each other over The Big Bang Theory:
AJ: Zendaya sounds like the name of a new kind of Yoga. Like, "I'm doing some Yoga, then I'm going to be doing some Zendaya later on."Erin: It's good for the cleansing of the soul.AJ: It's good for your calves.
- Making fun of the name "Zendaya"
AJ: She looks like Alison Brie, and I like Community.Erin: No, go with Zendaya.AJ votes for Laura MaranoErin: No! You...AJ: That's where Al Bundy becomes a polygamist. He gets more wives.Erin: Married... With More Children.
- When he doesn't vote for Zendaya, but instead votes for Laura Marano:
AJ: What, do mean Harry Potter isn't real?
- He accidentally says "nonfiction" when at the Favorite Book category:
AJ: This looks like fan fiction... I'm gonna vote for it.Erin: Let it be the underdog.
- Their bewilderment/critique of "Diary of a Mindcraft Zombie"
AJ: Tangentially, tangentially, tangerine.AJ: I feel lied to.
- When Erin points out to AJ that he's used the word "Tangentially" several times throughout the video:
Erin: You're a donkey! It's RAW!AJ: What are ya doin? Get outta my swamp!
- Possibly the highlight of the entire video, their impression of Gordon Ramsey:
AJ: (highlights Jurassic World) Jurassic Park is a movie from 20 years ago...(highlights The Force Awakens) Star Wars is really old...I think, if we want to support original material, we have to vote for Daddy's Home.Erin: Don't you dare.
- At Favorite Movie:
Erin: Chris Pratt is really hot.Silence From AJ
- Looking at the Favorite Movie Actor:
- When they're at the "Favorite Animated Movie" category:
Erin: And Teen Titans Go!AJ: Nope! Doesn't exist!AJ: That's too mean to Hannah Hart.
- After going through the nominees for Favorite Cartoon:
- From his play through of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game.PieGuy: *after entering a Floating Block challenge* Let's complete this level and we'll call it an episode. *sees how difficult the level looks* ...Let's at least attempt.
- From part 2 of his Steven Universe: In Too Deep discussion with Phoenixpen, after talking about how something big could be pushed aside and forgotten about by the writers:Pie-Guy: It never happened! Sorry! Here's a bunch of episodes where Steven eats a bunch of Fry-Bits and throws up!Phoenixpen: The episodes that you think are going to be in your canon are very strange.Pie-Guy: Listen, in my canon, [the crossover with] Uncle Grandpa would be canon! Alright? You don't want to live in my canon; it's dark!Phoenixpen: It's all about Fry-Bits...Pie-Guy: In my canon, Steven would crossover with Teen Titans Go.Phoenixpen: And the Powerpuff Girls reboot!Pie-Guy: No, save that for later.
- From his argument video on hypocrisy, the voice he makes when imitating "aggressive jerkwads" that he sometimes sees online.Ugh, you're a hypocrite! Why do you like this but hate this other thing that is TOTALLY THE SAME EXACT THIIIIIIIIIIIIIING?!!!
- His "Just Season One Things" video for Adventure Time. All of it.
- One hopes that he'll use this PieCon somehow.
- He did end up using it in his Rick and Morty review!
- In his Pixar in the 2010s discussion video with EyeOfSol, we have his "anthropomorphic bows and arrows" idea for Brave.
- His very sarcastic What Could Have Been for his #WTFU video on Twitter:It's totally just a 5 second clip of me partying because fair use doesn't even need to apply to my videos.
- There's also the Judge PieGuy thumbnail that he didn't use.
- When talking about the The Powerpuff Girls episode "Members Only" he does this impression of characters in it:You can't be superheroes! You're a girl! Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk-nyuk!
- During his Topic of Discussion on Chipotle, he eats a burrito on camera. Why? Because he can.
- From College Confessions #5, after University X won't put him in a less advanced English class:Apparently the high elders of English-topia hath declared that I was worthy!
- Also, there's his impression of "Really obnoxious guy who talked like this and really didn't know anything about writing essays. I don't know how he got into this class, but he was totally an idiot."
- From his video about Fairly Odd Baby (which was voted by his fans to be reviewed), these lines:You voted, and guess what? Obama is the new president of the United States. But more importantly, you voted for the worst Fairly OddParents episode.
- From his crossover with The Mysterious Mr. Enter, his undying hatred of the Rolodex, which culminates in his Precision F-Strike:Mr. Enter: We cut right back to the Rolodex.Pie-Guy: Motherf-!
- And of course, there's PG's rap album. It went five times platinum.
- I'm not Pie-Guy...
- From his "How I Would Improve Cartoon Network" video:
- Anti Pie-Guy, from his Fairly Odd Summer Review, has a good amount of these.Anti Pie-Guy: I am the Anti Pie-Guy and I'm here to talk about all things wonderfully horrible.Pie-Guy: Yeah, sure. Listen, I don't really do characters on my show.Anti Pie-Guy: It's either this, or you're going to do a sketch comparing the Nickelodeon executives to Pixies!
- From his Hyperscan review, there's Obi-Wan Kenobi using the Jedi Mind Trick to make him review it:Pie-Guy: I'm only reviewing this because Obi-Wan's making me!Obi-Wan: I Heard That!