As a Moments subpage, all spoilers are unmarked as per policy. You Have Been Warned.
- "Sorry. I wanted to float that whole clone thing a lot softer."
- Sarah pretending to be Katja.
- Her explanation for why her room was trasheld? "Rock und roll". Complete with horns gesture.
- The change in attitude of the hotel staff after she's paid for the damage.
- Felix's face when Sarah and Paul nearly have sex in front of him (unknowingly to Paul) is hilarious.
- Felix's adventures in babysitting is probably the best thing ever.
Felix: Does your dad have a drinks trolley?
Gemma Hendrix: What's that?
Felix: Don't worry, I'll find it...
Felix: Do you want to dress up as a girl?
Oscar Hendrix: No.
Felix: Well, I'm out of ideas.
Gemma Hendrix: I'll dress up as a boy!
Felix: ...We can work with that!
- And when Alison and Sarah come back:
Gemma and Oscar:
We're crossdressers! Felix:
My work here is done. Adios, dragsters
- For all that Felix insists suburbia makes him feel twitchy and judged, he seems to be very popular in Alison's social circle.
- After impersonating Alison and interrogating Donnie, Sarah tells a sad, drunk Alison that Donnie can't be her monitor. Alison responds with this:
Alison: So he's just Donnie? Eating, farting, Donnie?
- Felix helping Alison get into character for impersonating Sarah.
Felix: *starts cutting up one of Alison's shirts*
Alison: *alarmed* Hey - hey!
Felix: It's not 'hey'! You're a punk now.
Alison: *looks puzzled for a second* Oi!
- After Sarah has shown the killer's knife to Cosima:
Cosima: Hey, you didn't show this to Alison, by any chance, did you?
Sarah: Are you joking? She'd crap her Lululemons.
- When Alison is drafted to stand in for Sarah, her first attempts at an English accent are...let's say somewhat lacking:
- When Kira tests Alison pretending to be Sarah:
Kira: If you're my mother, then what do you call me?
Alison: (confidently) Monkey.
Kira: What else?
Alison: (less so) Monkey...bum...face?
- Alison trying to move her unconscious husband down the stairs. Let's just say it's a painful trip.
- For that matter, her making a drunken pass at Paul.
- Alison left her husband bound and gagged in the laundry room; at the party later on, when someone asks her where her husband is, she replies that he is "tied up".
- Alison slapping her husband while screaming "BIG! BOOB! BLOWIES!".
- THE BEST is that she's using arts and crafts to torture him. A hot glue gun, a row of color-coded scissors, and when she drops glue she shies away from his yelling—all scared and surprised:
Donnie: Or what...you're gonna glue sequins on me?
- Cosima's double-take when she first sees Delphine is not at all subtle.
- Sarah's argument for why Cosima should avoid pursuing a friendship with the gorgeous, sexy, smart French exchange student is not terribly effective, given what happened with Paul.
Sarah: I got involved with my monitor, and look where that got me.
Cosima: Yeah, into bed with him!
Cosima (while stoned): [beat] That's complex.
- Felix in the club from his reaction to the freaky Leekies to "Oh there's an ism" when he's first told about Neolution.
- For all her danger and psychosis, Helena turns episode 1.07 into her personal Funny Moment:
- Alison's sex scene with Aynsley's husband Chad is hilariously awkward. While they're getting it on in the back of his car, a woman and her children walk past, notice what's going on, and scurry away scandalized.
- Alison singing Meredith Brooks' "Bitch" at the top of her lungs - really, all of her rebel phase is pretty hilarious.
- Alison showing up at Felix's door drunk.
Alison (meekly): Bad things have happened to me...
- Sarah comforting Alison after her breakdown and her attack on Aynesley.
Sarah: Did you kick her ass?
Alison: ::sniffles:: Yeah, yeah I guess I did.
- Sarah prodding Felix with her foot while he's trying to read is hilariously Adorkable.
- Alison cleaning Felix's place and his reaction to it.
- When confronted with an intervention, Alison goes to swallow some pills. Felix grabs her hand and asks for some too.
- Even better is her introducing him to the intervention group.
: This is Felix. Felix
: Gay friend. Alison
: Acting coach. Pastor
: Oh, that's alright here
: Which one?
- The expression on Felix's face when Alison says she'll only talk to him when she's holed up in the bathroom is priceless.
- From the first season finale: UP YOURS, PROCLONE
- Felix's confrontation with Delphine when she first shows up. He gives her an extremely judgmental once-over (blonde, curly-haired, gorgeous French scientist wearing a white tank-top) and sums it all up with a wonderfully catty:
"Well. Now I get it."
- The very first scene of the premier, a fantasy sequence for Helena. A backyard baby shower, with the sisters, Kira, and Felix. Includes Felix grilling ox-liver ("it's our sister's favorite"), Cosima being "way better thanks to science", and "Wouldn't It Be Nice" in 'Russian'.
- Delphine walking in on Sarah strangling Ferdinand, weirdly enough. Its so incredibly awkward to see cold, intimating Ferdinand in that position, and even more awkward explaining how he got like that: he was hoping for some kinky sex with Rachel.
- Allison taking over Ramon's drug business. It's like if Breaking Bad was about Marie.
- The military guys are giving Helena a test involving making two statements and asking if a third statement is a valid conclusion. They make the mistake of using an example involving food.
Tester: All mangos are golden. Nothing golden is cheap. Conclusion... [he finishes and prompts Helena for a response as Pupok speaks]
Pupok: Did he say mangos? We like mangos. Where are these mangos?
Helena: Where are these mangos?
Tester: Do I have to explain the exercise again?
Helena: I would like to see these mangos.
Pupok: Keep provoking them, we'll never get any mangos.
Helena: Silence, insect!
- Gracie getting drunk for the first time and learning to dance from Felix and Mrs. S. She's so enthusiastic and awkward, its adorkable.
- Allison and Donnie celebrating their newfound success by playing out a low rent rap video, jumping on the bed, twerking, and slapping each other with pillows in their underwear and a shower of cash, in slow motion. And of course one of their kids walks in...
- A behind-the-scenes featurette that aired during "Certain Agony of the Battlefield" had the cast discussing the scorpion that plays Pupok as if he's a prima donna.
- We finally get to see Cosima impersonate a clone and it's...Alison. It goes as well as one would expect. Cosima's no Sarah when it comes to acting, bumbling about which is a given seeing as she cannot see a thing without her glasses, at one point calls someone 'dude' and spends a photo-op being coached by Felix while grinning with her eyes glancing in random directions. Then when Alison is unavailable, she has to deliver the speech in which she proclaims that she is a lesbian only to stumble into saying she's a supporter of LGBTQ rights. The reason she was even there in the first place? She needs Alison's pee.
- When Alison introduces her mother to Cosima and tells her she's her clone, her mother refuses to believe her because "that girl was mulatto!" (she was confused by Cosima's hairstyle).
- Scott and Rachel:
- As a cover to work together on the book code, Rachel asks Scott to teach her to play Agricola. Once they're alone, Rachel barely puts up with learning the game, and only because they do need the cover.
- When Scott hands Rachel a pencil, she glares at it, then him.
- Felix does some spy work. He sneaks through Krystal's purse in order to find her wallet, and promptly finds a vibrator.
- "Insolvent Phantom of Tomorrow" gifts us with Helena-as-Alison.
- Felix's shock at his successfully kicking down a door. "Holy shit, it worked!"
- Krystal accidentally hitting Delphine square in the face after waking up from her medically-induced coma.
- Not only is the fact that Krystal hits Delphine so hard that Delphine is literally knocked off her feet so surprising you can't help but laugh, but her voice when she yells, "Why do weird things keep happening to me?" is absolutely hilarious.
- Ferdinand's extremely chipper HeelFace Turn in the season finale. He sounds merely mildly annoyed as he beats his associate to death with a baseball bat.
- Ferdinand also happily takes Mrs. S's plan to dispose of her mother's body by dunking it in an acid bath to cleanup his partner's body.
Ferdinand: (to Sarah) You might want to push off now, this is, uh...not going to be pleasant. (Dying man groans) Oh, stop whining!
- Felix getting annoyed by Cosima and Scott prattling on about advanced science during the dinner party.
Felix: Donnie, you're a civilian. Would you please say something understandable?
Donnie: The freakin' beef is the bomb!
Felix: Thank you.
- Helena has a hard time keeping her cover as Alison while getting her ultrasound, and says she changed her hair because Alison's actual style is ugly.
- Alison upset about Donnie enjoying being with Helena.
Alison: She eats frozen bread and she's murdered people.
Donnie: Well...so have we.
Alison: That's different. Helena's trained to kill people. We're manslaughterers.
- Alison and Donnie confessing to Cosima that Donnie had killed Leekie.
- The whole IVF clinic scene, between Donnie "mincing," as Felix calls him out on it, and Alison and Donnie's phone sex scene, which...let's transcribe it here, for everyone's sake:
: I'm in this little room all by myself and I need to... y'know... Alison
: (mumbling embarassedly, despite being alone in a car in a closed parking lot
: Well, I think I could use a little...(starts whispering
) Air Italia
to help me along... Alison
: Donnie, I'm in a public place! Donnie
: I know, but you asked me what I need, and, um... that's what I need
, Miss Hendrix.
(Cue the sexy music.
) Sir, you 'ave to put on your set belt. Donnie
: Hold on, hold on, uh... (puts Alison on speaker phone, takes off pants
, I know, but, um, well, I'm having a little trouble doing up the buckle. Take a look. Alison
... ooh, it's so... grande
... molto duro
: Very duro
: You best, eh, come with me to the lavatore
: Please, take me to the lavatore
: Is that your Leaning Tower? (starts grabbing the drive shaft suggestively
) It's not leaning any more... Donnie
: I've got two
spicy meatballs for you, babe. Alison
) So spicy! Ooh! (honks horn
: Oh, and it's so tight
!... in this... airplane lavatory! Alison
: I'm arriving! I'm landing! Donnie
: ...oh, no... (realizing that all this is supposed to go in a cup, frantically undoes the packaging and rips it open and screams
(cut to Cosima and Scott extracting something from white pus
- Everything dealing with Felix and Art dealing with Krystal.
- Felix arrives at Art dressed as Sherlock Holmes, much to Art's chagrin.
Art: What the hell are you wearing?
Felix: What? International intrigue lacks flair.
- Upon seeing Felix, Krystal recognizes him immediately from their last encounter:
Krystal: Oh my God! You're that guy who stole my wallet right before I was kidnapped!
Felix: (suddenly remembers) Oh, yeah.
- Followed immediately by this gem of an exchange:
: Well, Krystal, this is, um... Inspector Dawkins. From The Yard. Krystal
: What yard? Art
: Scotland Yard
: Yes. Krystal
: Oh. Art
: He's a cop. From London. Krystal
) You said Scotland. Felix
: Okay, that's... as far as that's gonna go.
- Felix then approaches her calmly and encouragingly, and is rewarded with Krystal reflexively macing him in the face. Then she steps forward to help and gets caught in it, too.
- Adele complaining about the wild situation.
Felix: Adele, you're making us sound like we're the mob.
Adele: So am I reading this wrong or something?
Felix: Well, you did just mix mood stabilizers with gin, darling.
Adele: That's brunch.
- Felix's sister trying to intimidate Helena. It works about as well as you'd expect.
Adele: Did you just step up to me, little triplet?
Adele (jumps back): Jesus!
- Ira finds Rachel in a "compromising" position with Ferdinand.
Ira: He has his socks on.
- Krystal's reaction upon meeting Sarah and finding out she's a clone? Utter disbelief as "this girl looks nothing like me."
Krystal: Even if you could drag a comb through that hair she's like a seven on a good day and I've been told I'm a ten.
Felix: She has a point about your hair.
- The gang just staring in utter disbelief as Krystal's incredible understanding of the situation:
: This is about human experiments and two factions fighting to control them.
: ...shit, that's right. Felix
: Oh. Krystal
: Right? So we have Estée Lauder, okay? And we have this Swedish company called Neolution. Felix
: ...It's crazy how right you are. Krystal
: Thank you.
- The flashback to how Cosima and Alison met...while Alison was high on mushrooms. Thus, she sees Cosima yelling and waving hands with weird music in the background.
- Donnie does some highland dancing....while high off medication so he collapses...and shows the audience he clearly is not wearing underwear.
: The weirdest people always get one
- Alison does an epic "The Reason You Suck" Speech at the audience mocking Donnie.
Alison: I am part of a sisterhood bigger than you can ever know!
Felix: And thank God, you never will.
- Alison explaining to Rachel what happened to Dr. Leekie
Alison: He pushed Donnie too far and he lacked proper firearm safety.
- Krystal calls the gang on a huge lead she found by...her web show partner Brie's hair falling out which she believes is an assassination plot.
- Krystal and Sarah discuss the particulars of the circumstances over a video call.
- At one point, Krystal notes that her contact ghosted her, to which Scott responds, "It hurts at first but you get used to it." Art looks at Scott sympathetically.
- Art just has a look of "how is this happening?" during it all.
- Krystal is under the impression Sarah is from Australia.
Krystal: Is she really needed? Because she is so rude, every time.
- Art and Sarah watching via video link Krystal's utterly laughable "undercover operation."
Art: No, no, do not kiss him!
Sarah: Okay, slowly steer the conversation toward Dyad.
Krystal: Len, you sold your company to Dyad.
- Scott asks if Brie has used anything strange lately. She responds by pouring her purse out to show a variety of objects and says she has a slight issue taking things.
- When told, Krystal moans "she is such a klepto!"
- Krystal is ticked to realize Len has been using her.
Art: Krystal, can you hear me?
Krystal: I'm peeing. Then I'm going to kick him in the balls.
Art: No, no, do not kick him in the balls!
- Sure enough, Krystal does kick him in the balls. Then, when told the cream causes hair to fall out, she rubs some on her hands, runs it through Len's beard and then kicks him out of the apartment. Even Art and Sarah have to grin at that.
- All of this is aided hugely by Len being played by Tatiana's real life boyfriend.
- The series finale at long last explains the show's title: It's the title of the book Helena writes about the whole thing. And none of the clones understand it either.
- Orphan Black's visit to San Diego Comic Con 2015 included the unveiling of a Season 3 blooper reel. It's amazing to watch Maslany blow her lines - and even have an exhaustion-fueled mini-meltdown - and still stay in character.
- A pre-season 4 compilation of various dead characters starts off normally enough, but ultimately includes memorials to Rachel's eye, Vic's finger, Olivier's tail (and soon after, "the rest of Olivier"), Donnie's dignity, Seth's brain, Scott's lunch, and Pouchy and the Pouchettes.