- The Thunderbolt auditions.Thunderbolt: (old hound dog appears to have finally stopped howling) Hey, that's very- (old hound dog starts back up again) -oh, there's more!
- Patch's bark sounds like a squeaky toy, only to be laughed by his siblings and the dogs at the audition.
- Poor Jasper, Disguised in Drag.Horace: You look just like Mum.
- And how can we possibly forget Cruella's reaction to hearing Roger's insulting song about her from her car's radio? To add insult to injury moments prior, she had just been rejected by the fur clothing store owner and is sadly entering her car.
- Thunderbolt helps the puppies escape and distracts Cruella, Jasper, and Horace by using his acting skills to fake his death by heart attack in a very exaggerated and hammy way that surprisingly leaves Lil' Lightning in tears. Then again, he did mention he'd always wanted to act out a scene like this.
- The friendship montage between Patch and Thunderbolt involves them 'saving' various people they believe are in trouble. A romantic cart ride through the park? "That stagecoach is out of control!" Zookeepers giving monkeys a walk? "Cattle rustlers!"Patch: Er, aren't those monkeys?
Thunderbolt: EVEN WORSE! Monkey rustlers!
- The puppies chasing after chickens, only for them to fall on the room where Roger and Pongo are. Even better is that an egg was on Roger's head.
- Before that, clothes that Nanny collected fell on Pongo.
Funny / 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure