- Most of this entire game. Stan's entire dialogue is incredibly funny, and just many of the animations and scenarios the game brings up fall squarely into this.
- Also, the entire opening dialogue for the Sewer Evil King fight.Sewer Evil King: What are you, the queen of rude from the country of rude?!
- Also, the entire opening dialogue for the Sewer Evil King fight.
- Kisling's introduction.
- Kisling asks what you want from him. A possible response:Ari: Have you taken root here?
- Kisling says he's a famous scientist and his hobby is clipping toenails. Equally hilarious is Stan's response:Stan: Hello. My name is Stan, and I'm an evil king. How do you do. My hobbies are causing terror and conquering the world. See the difference?
- Kisling babbles on about... something... for nearly 5 whole pages of text. One of Ari's possible responses to this is "See the results of dictionary abuse?"
- Kisling asks what you want from him. A possible response:
- At one point, Stan slides under a locked door to commit evil. When he returns...
- Stan: I hid their doormat! The unsuspecting resident won't be able to scrape the dirt off his shoes when he comes home!
- Later, you meet an NPC who's been having a bad day...NPC: Today has been horrible. First my girlfriend dumps me, now I can't find my doormat... Why does the world hate me?
- Let Kisling fall in battle and watch what he does: he falls over, and (Still very conscious) places one of his books on his face and proceeds to take a nap. He just couldn't give a crap.
- When afflicted with a status effect, everyone keels over weakened. Except for Kisling, who starts bashing his books against his head while dancing in a circle. Especially hilarious for something like Sleep.
- Near the end of the game, Epros gives a rather flowery and prolonged speech that describes how, despite most of the team being mortal enemies, they would work together against the common foe. One of the selectable responses to this speech (all of it was in rhyme, as per his Verbal Tic), is "Do you rehearse before you speak?"
- Ari gets a lot of hilariously snarky dialogue if you choose to let him speak it. Like this gem from when you rescue Marlene from the Aquatic Ruins and she tries to force you to polish her shoes.
- Ari: I don't think Hell's frozen over yet.
- In addition, she tells you to get her a cup of tea, to which one of your responses can be
- After you beat the Aquatic Ruins and meet Princess Marlene, Stan attempts to brainwash her by getting Ari close to her so he can take over her soul. The plan fails and Ari gets slapped across the face by Marlene, falling over with a damage counter appearing over his head like he just got hit in battle.
- Rosalyn's Compatibility Quest ending is a serious, heartfelt moment that causes her to reflect on the nature of To Be Lawful or Good and her own inferiority complex or fear thereof... which immediately gets upended when someone in the forgotten city of Triste throws her Infinity +1 Sword at her. Which, because she's not forgotten by the world, Rosalyn cannot see them and is left frustrated and screaming asking who threw it.
Funny / Okage: Shadow King