- Any and all of the moments during the Phoenix Wright punfests. And there's a whole lot of them.
- Almost everything out of character. 'A serious RP for serious people', indeed.
- THE COUCH IS THE MASTERMIND
- The Chapter 2 free time events - at least, part of it. They discuss Pokemon, of all things. Cue banter between Grey, Aegis and Tsuin.
- Most of the Free Time Events in the novelisation will either be hilarious or heartrending.
- Avalon is a brony.
- An easy to miss early one:
Heron: "Grey, kick those doors and see if the voices are lying."
Grey: "I aim to please."
Avalon: "Ladies and gentlemen, Grey has just shown our way out of here! We all fuckin' fly-kick the walls until our legs break, and then we won't have to go into any goddamn puzzle rooms!"
- Another Grey-related one.
[DOOR 2 TEAM SAFE. DOOR 7 AND INVESTIGATION TEAMS STILL IN DANGER.]
>Grey: Punch bed in anger.
That did absolutely nothing. But it did make you feel better.
...The bed's feelings are hurt!
Strict GM: "You know, I really should punish you for that."
Grey: "Don't you fucking dare."
- Drunk Avery in Chapter 6 and 7.Avery: "But if you had to pick one... Texas Instruments, or Casio?"Grey: "I can't focus on Project Sonne when Bracelet 9 over there's blabbering about fucking a calculator!"