- All the misheard lyrics videos are funny. Here, here, and here.
- The joke may even have reached the band themselves. Élan, Floor's debut single, has the line "Write a lyric to the song only you can understand."
- "This is Mr. Finlandia".
- An official live video of "Planet Hell" with Annette Olzon has a couple funny bits: the band screwing around during the overture (such as a shot of Tuomas staring at the camera totally straight-faced, except he's flicking his eyebrows to the drumbeat), and then the title card at the end which is marked "Annette Hell".
- End of an Era, when the pyrotechnics attempted to assassinate Marco.
- The instrumental version of "The Greatest Show on earth" manages to squeeze in a funny stinger from Richard Dawkins, as soon as the song reaches the 24 minute mark.Richard Dawkins: It never seems to occur to people that a man might just want to write a piece of music.
- Speaking of the song itself, the song manages to squeeze a funny little easter egg in "The Toolmaker". Right before the reprise of that section's chorus, where a classical Bach riff is heard... then a banjo. Better yet, right before Floor comes in, techno thumping is heard. Completely unexpected, but simultaneously brilliant, as it sums up music's evolution in a few seconds, tying in with the theme of the song.
Funny / Nightwish