- The Stalking Mangina, starring...Jessica Alba.Description: I laugh at you people who think thats actually Jessica Alba!
- "How To Be Gangster", the one that got him the fame he has today.
- "A true gangster knows how to rap." Cue Vocal Dissonance.Mike:♫ Soulja Boy off in dis ho, watch me crack dat watch me roll! Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy then Superman that ho-- ♫
- "A true gangster knows how to rap." Cue Vocal Dissonance.
- What Ryan plans to tell his kids when it comes time to have The Talk in "Censorship Makes No Sense!"Young Ryan: Daddy, where do babies come from?Daddy Ryan: The vagina.Young Ryan: Ohhh!
Young Ryan: That means I'm adopted...and I'm part stork...which means I can fly!Ryan: Is that what you want? Censorship kills kids.
- He then describes the kid's reaction if he just resorts to the Delivery Stork response
- Ryan fighting his evil twin in Dear Ryan: Evil Twin. And at the end when he tries to find out who's the real Ryan.Ryan: Is there a cheap apple product that doesn't break down when the new one comes out!?Evil Ryan: No.*Ryan shoots the Evil Ryan*Ryan: See the real Ryan would've said yes. It's called the "Idoubtit".
- The conversation between Sean and the Google Glass Human.Sean: Somebody, please help me!Google Glass Human: Hello, Sean. Do you require assistance?Sean: Yes, get all of these Google things off of me!GGH: I'm sorry, did you say "Call TeaGooglyCoffeeMeat"?Sean: What? No, that's not even a name in my contacts!GGH: I'm sorry, did you say "Yes"?Sean: What? No!GGH: Calling: TeaGooglyCoffeeMeat.
- Things That Ruin Thanksgiving:"Mom? Dad? I'm gay.""Dad? Dad? I'm straight.""Dad? I'm Mom."
- All the blooper reels, for obvious reasons.
- The Best Joke Ever. If you thought Ryan invoked Incredibly Lame Pun a lot, well...you ain't seen nothing yet!
- Woman tries to mug Man with a knife. What he does next is GENIUS! contains puns that make what was supposed to be a video with a misleading title into a video that is related to it.
- 10 Cheap Punny Christmas Gifts! contains a lot of this.
- "I will never curse on this channel because if I did... that shit would be crazy!" TEEDGY
- How to Sing Like Your Favorite Artists (Pt. 2) has a glorious Take That! towards Justin Bieber: to sing like him, Ryan instructs the viewers to sound like someone on their deathbed suffering from organ failure.
Ryan!Lorde: And that's how you do Lorde. Just have a couple of hits and then disappear.
- His section on Lorde isn't even an impression:
- The fact that Dong Saya Dae was a song parodying K-pop boy bands, but was taken seriously enough to be treated as BgA's K-pop debut and has actually reached the number two spot on Korean music lists. Then they released "Who's It Gonna Be", and it topped iTunes K-pop charts within two hours.
Funny / Nigahiga