- His cameo on The Simpsons as a Cloudcuckoolander is absolutely hilarious. Bart and Homer rope him into a teen-lit bookwriting crew, and Neil's job is... to get lunch.
Neil Gaiman: Cheeseburgers! French fries! I'm all over that, pal!
- Also to lose the British accent.
Neil Gaiman: I've heisted my way to the bestseller list again! And the most brilliant part is... I don't even know how to read!
- The Reveal at the end of the episode showing that he was the mastermind all along!.
- And then he does an Evil Laugh. It has to be seen to be believed.
- Neil Gaiman gives advice on how to become a writer.
- Neil's guest appearance on "Creepy Doll," alongside Jonathan Coulton, Paul and Storm.Jonathan: Hey Neil... I feel like that second verse—I feel like it was a little too creepy with you reading it.
Paul: I peed a little.
Funny / Neil Gaiman