- Dingo, the kangaroo from Chicago who talks with a fake and over-the-top Australian accent.
- Dr. Khola's No Indoor Voice
- Quackerjack overloading himself with coffee.
- Quackerjack: Why so serious?
- Friendly Four: "It's a trap"
- Liquidator devising the group name, the Friendly Four, in about two seconds.
"Friendly Four! Friendly Four! They couldn't have picked up a worse name if they had asked the Cute Little Lost Bunnies themselves! And these are my arch rivals! I'm embarrassed to even be called their enemy!"
- And Negaduck's reaction to the name. It includes ranting loudly and throwing random objects (including multiple kitchen sinks) while searching for a flamethrower.
- This conversation:Voice: "Forgive me if I don't believe that three mutants and an insane asylum refugee are heroes."Bushroot: "You should talk! You're a disembodied voice with a creepy laugh! And guns! Why do you have guns! You could hurt someone with those!"Voice: "That's the entire point of having a gun."
- The fact that most common of the super villain plots they deal with are "I Have a Death Ray" plans, "Take Over The World By Collecting a Resource" plan, and "Let's Make a Shrink Ray" plans. This annoys Megavolt more than anything.
- Dr. Slug mentioned the fertilizer he's been working on having an "interesting" result.Megavolt: "Define 'interesting.' Interesting as in 'huh, that's funny', or 'Oh my god it's an abomination unto man and nature'? Because that's a very important difference in 'interesting'."
- Megavolt is quite aware that he's pretty much crazy to be living the lifestyle that he is. He even spells out how he's bad it is"And some-how, Megavolt had no idea how; he had ended up becoming best friends with the one single person in the entire universe who was a bigger lunatic than himself!"
Funny / Negaverse Chronicles