- "Do you not realize I have had diarrhea since Easters?"
- Esqueleto's "baptism"
- "Chancho, when you are a man you wear stretchy pants. It's for fun."
- "I believe in science."
- "Those eggs were a lie, Steven...A LIE!!"
- "They gave me no eagle powers! THEY GAVE ME NO NUTRIENTS!"
- "GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!"
- Nacho being forced to make up a song on the spot while hiding in a Mariachi band at Ramses' party. It starts out hilarious awkward, and then Jack Black proceeds to Jack Black-ify it with his trademark "ventrilo-soloing." Then it becomes hysterical.
- "I ate some bugs/I ate some grass/I used my hand/To wipe my tears"
- "Did you not tell him they were the Lord's chips?"
- "Get off me!" *slap*
- Ignacio farting.
- "Roll, you fool."
Funny / Nacho Libre