Issue #2: CMC And Discord
- With Discord teaming up with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the absurd hijinx they get into does not fail to deliver.
- Even more hilarious: the simple fact that even Discord has trouble coming up with stuff that the CMC haven't already tried. This frustrates him to no end, leading him to put the CMC in even crazier situations to try and find something they haven't tried...and still not succeeding!
- When Fluttershy joins the rescue effort (after the football game):Fluttershy: "Angel Bunny told me what was going on! Then he spiked a ball right in my face."
Issue #4: Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor
- Lexicon, the Crystal Empire's book keeper, is nearly blind, even with his glasses on, which Shining Armor is constantly trying to get him to replace. At one point, Lex even mistakes Twilight....for Celestia. Yes, both are Alicorns at this point, but one is younger, shorter and purple and the other is older, taller and white.
Issue #7: Princess Luna and Pinkie Pie
- Pinkie Pie teaches Luna how to be funny. The humor writes itself there.
- Pinkie using the Royal Canterlot Voice on Luna.
- Besides them, there's Twilight's So Unfunny, It's Funny humor lesson. You can practically hear it in Ben Stein's voice.
Issue #8: Reins, Trains, and Carts with Wheels (Applejack and Rarity)
- Applejack's highly complex business plan. Rarity has a mini-meltdown trying to work out how Applejack thought it was going to succeed.
- Rarity and AJ's Casual Danger Dialog when fighting off the highway-bulls, or not so casual.
- The parody of a "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue.
- Near the beginning, we see the incredibly quiet Big Mac reading a book. The title of said book? "How to Throw your Voice".
Issue #9: Granny Smith and Flim & Flam
- Apple Bloom and the line.
Issue #12: Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle
- Twilight instantly getting hooked on the same treats she's trying to keep Pinkie away from.
Issue #13: Rarity and Babs Seed
- The barber becoming obsessed with cutting off Babs' bangs, and Babs' valiant attempts to save them.
Issue #14: Spike and Princess Luna
- Spike stepping on a Banana Peel and lampshading the fact that he didn't slip.
- The police office Ride Along, who graduated the police academy at the top of his class, just so he could be a siren.
- Mina gushing over Luna just like real world fans of the show, which ultimately ends in her Fainting.
Issue #15: Applejack and Mayor Mare
- Applejack fixing the statue of Twilight by covering her face with a book.
Issue #19: Rarity and the Cakes
- Upon realizing that Rarity needs Touring Wind to remain in Ponyville for a while longer, Spike offers to delay her train. How does he do it? By tying himself up and placing himself on the train tracks while holding up a sign that says "Down with Ponyville trains!"
Issue #20: Discord and Princess Luna
- When Discord nervously starts making all kinds of excuses to avoid going back to sleep, Luna just zaps him unconscious mid-sentence with an absolutely bored expression on her face. Also counts as a Moment of Awesome, given how she, like Celestia, used to be completely helpless against him without the Elements.