- "I'm a snow beast."
- Also, Toula's zit being Serious Business amongst her bridesmaids.
- The first reveal of the house Toula's parents live in. Modeled after the Parthenon. Very obvious Greek influence. There's no possible way anyone could mistake where this family is proud that they hail from. "How much more obvious could it be that they're Greek?" you may ask. Well, not obvious enough, as the camera then pans to the garage door, which is painted to be the Greek flag.
- Ian getting beaten up by an old lady after bumping into her.
- "Put some Windex on it." Becomes a Brick Joke when Ian and Toula are in the car on the way to their reception.
- Since the Church isn't used to adults converting, Ian is baptised in a kiddie-pool.
- "He don't eat no meat? What do you mean he don't eat no meat?!" [silence] "Oh, that's okay. I make lamb."
- "Hey, Ian! We're gonna kill ya!"
- "Rodney and Harry?!"
- "Why you want to leave meeeee?!"
- When Aunt Voula sits down with Ian's parents and tells them the story of the lump on the back of her neck.
- "Toula, the man may be the head of the house, but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head any way she likes!" (Cut to the mother getting angry with the father until he agrees with her)
- "There's a hole in this cake."
- "So, we have apples and oranges. We're all different, but... in the end we're all fruit!" It Makes Sense in Context, but is no less funny.
- The slapstick moment involving a telephone cord when Ian first enters the travel agency.
- "I thought you fainted!"
- "Hey, everybody! I have three testicles!"
- A blink-and-you-miss moment, but out of all the relatives laughing at Ian, one relative just gives a long stare at Ian's lower half.
- In a similar moment, Ian inadvertently tells Maria she has nice boobs.
- "Keep your Mother off my lawn, out of my basement, and away from my ROOF!"
- Ian's parents think they're going to get a quiet get together meeting Toula's. Instead, they arrive to a large party with the entire family.
Funny / My Big Fat Greek Wedding